GQ_jumper

Nationals

Also, unless I'm mistaken this will be the first time we get to see the new GK lineup in action, should be a good show. :(

http://www.skyleague.com/pages/news/showArticles.php?story=557

Should be good and with the Russians there it is going to be an extremely strong top group in the Open class!! Looking forward to it!

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Wish GT was going to be there. Would be fun to take on those crazy youngsters on Divewerkz and those Punks on Voltage ; ). Look out for those sneaky Advanced class guys/gals from NorCal, they have a Gnome (besides Gary!!). Gnomes are scary. I heard they are registering him as their alternate.

Steve
GT

My ears are ringing...=)

Divewerkz will of course be competing this year at Nationals. We are excited to compete after an otherwise reclusive year of keeping our heads down and training our asses off.

We have just completed our training program, putting up over 200 team jumps this year and ample time in the SVAZ tunnel.

We have been averaging in the 14+ range in recent training.

We will be competing in the Advanced class this year to put any rumors to bed.

I'm excited to meet fellow competitors at the end of the week. We will be jumping Friday, a very light day on Saturday and then getting into the thick of things.

See you all this weekend,

Blane Boynton
Arizona Divewerkz

Flying out tomorrow.. No one biting on 8-way with us (still looking for another 4-way and camera to join) - I wonder what the good bars are in Phoenix for the middle of the week? Some tunnel on Saturday thanks to a kind lady on these forums.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Tempe area has some awesome bars, only been there once but I had a blast, ask Betsy when ya get down there, if I remember right she pointed me in the right direction.;)

goog luck buddy, sorry i couldn't help out with 8 way
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Tempe area has some awesome bars, only been there once but I had a blast, ask Betsy when ya get down there, if I remember right she pointed me in the right direction.;)

goog luck buddy, sorry i couldn't help out with 8 way

I used to live in Tempe (the year before and of the SDAZ move from Coolidge to Eloy). I might be able to find something...;) As for 8-way, apparently we just smell bad :P

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

No one likes jumping with smelly people, I've been sayin that for years now:P, if I didn't have a girlfriend I had promised to take the my unit's annual ball next thursday I woulda been there;)
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

Just so that everyone is aware...Skydive Arizona has not released any information anywhere as to the "official" entries of the USPA Nationals.
(GQ I am just hitting reply on your post)
All official information will be listed on the USPA website and redirected to OmniSkore. Anything else that is currently out there regarding teams regeistered is speculation.

Hey betsy -

Where's the tidbits update for us unfortunate souls who can't make it this year. Typically by now, there are several bits of news and pics of teams showing up etc. For the top teams, 2 days out from start is usually a pretty good day, with a very light day one day out. There must be info/news/tidbits to bit had.

Help a brother out!!!

Steve
team formerly known as GT

All official information will be listed on the USPA website and redirected to OmniSkore. Anything else that is currently out there regarding teams regeistered is speculation.

Dammit - red tape>:(

There was this at the World Meet in Germany.

Registration is hardly secret info. When the Comp starts, official "publishing" of the scores is covered by those sites that have paid to have "exclusive" rites.

Skydiving as a sport is already shortchanged within the media, so why restrict it further?

Official or non-official, why try and limit the overall reporting of a sport which needs an injection of participants and media coverage?

Just a thought.

ENJOY the competition to all the teams that compete.

Liz