bliston

Fire's 47pts. F-M-P-O-E

looks like the first point was NJ, so they really did 48!

They might have lost 2 points. I just did a quick count and skipped the first 2 with the video and it was pretty close to 47 minus the first 2 in time. I would be interested to see the scoring sheets..

Still WOW!!! :o

Scott C.

Edited to add
Read through the article on NSL and they say only one point lost on Exit NJ...
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

As a Team they new it in the air! Did ya catch the excitement in them at break off?

The article noted the first point lost. I think the 2nd was judgable.

OC (Gary?) was jazzed. all four had that energy

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I really don't think that second point would be awarded at Nationals.

Junebug wouldn't have given it to em.

"You've got to show it to me!"

On the M, all four hands are very clearly on simultaneously and the separation prior to it is also visible - heck, it's a closeup.. A good judge would see the grips in two tries. Heck, if I could see it at speed, most anyone could.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

You got me there, this is a 17" monitor. Natasha's left hand isn't really blazing white at that angle.

Ok: I think my eyes are bleeding!!

That was awesome....Well Done Fire!

I think I need to play it a few more times..

You are led through your lifetime by the inner learning creature, the playful spiritual being that is your real self.-Richard Bach

I just did this dive in the tunnel with Airspeed and from the OC position it's incredibly easy to screw the tail over on this dive. Props to Andy H. for bein such an awesome tail and always moving with the centers.
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I just did this dive in the tunnel with Airspeed and from the OC position it's incredibly easy to screw the tail over on this dive. Props to Andy H. for bein such an awesome tail and always moving with the centers.

yeah, the P-O and O-E moves need to be tight....(?)

Even with the powerful move to the meeker, did you notice that the total rotation of the 4 way was only once over 9+ rotations!!!! Wow. Talk about a great tunnel drill

Having a hard time watching Sinapsi, their continuity plan is so different than what I've trained :P

That looked really nice. Much calmer than Mauberge's 42,

indeed but the B-F-L-A-N is much more difficult and needs quite more movements.
Moreover the difficulty was to find the good brieffing. F-M-P-O-E is more simple...

I really don' know how many point Maubeuge would have done on this jump

but total respect for Fire

Guillaume

(french indeed ;))
Guillaume

French 4-way & 8-way suporter

Can't argue with the engineering aspect of the comment. I like BFLAN, but it has many options to engineering it and the most efficient is also not the obvious one. FMPOE is pretty straight forward (at least from my amateur eyes). MB had a great season. What's next from France?

:$

what's next from France?

for instance there are great women 4-way and 8-way
the aim is Germany this summer and we will cheer them as much as we can

For the future if you have any tips, please feel free to tips me ;)

The thing I know (at least I think I know) is that tere will be an Open 4 -way in 2008 :)
good night
Guillaume

French 4-way & 8-way suporter

I am sure that they have been putting in the training the same as the French.

Even so, they are starting a solid point average+ behind a very well established team...So unless they are somehow able to train a lot more it would seem the French girls are odds-on.

Damn thats some good flyin. Bill FF going to do that this year.

I have it planned into the tunnel camp frequently, just to check our progress on the same dive throughout the camp. It's an insanely fast draw. I have one other that is my 'wish' draw we'll be flying too - less moving, even 'faster'. I think we'll muck it up good, and by the last day hopefully be turning periods that push 30 in time. (this is the tunnel, and we'll see it a lot (last year we timed a drill that was 25 points in a 35 second period - lots of even beginner teams do it once in a while) These are nice because for a team that's not so good like ours, not moving messes with you, so the 'really' fast draws become a great drill dive for flashing and concentrating....

Or the answer you were looking for "yes", we'll do that dive in practice. And "no" in comp, we'll not see a draw that sweet and if we do, I'd be insanely happy to get half that score..... :P