kazsheekey

night pondswoop competition z-hills mar 19

NIGHT SWOOP FREESTYLE MEET AT ZEPHYRHILLS FLORIDA. MARCH 19th. Swoopers please check out the link below, and read the competitors letter. If you did not receive an invite and are a qualified pro pilot, please contact either Kaz or Scott.
Proceeds above $1000 go toward World Skydiver Village Tsunami relief(see link)

http://home.comcast.net/%7Eswoop76/moonlitmadness.htm
Enjoy your journey.....

It really is the most incredibly amazing feeling. It rocks! The visuals will be awesome! We have a bunch of colored lights just barely under the water, it is really easy and beautiful to see from the air and the ground. I won't tell everything, you'll just have to come out and see or play! We have really done our homework on this one to ensure it will be as safe as it can be, to be able to enjoy as a swooper, a spectator and to top it off it's for a great cause.
Hope to see many of you there!
Cheers
Kaz
Enjoy your journey.....

It really is the most incredibly amazing feeling. It rocks! The visuals will be awesome! We have a bunch of colored lights just barely under the water, it is really easy and beautiful to see from the air and the ground. I won't tell everything, you'll just have to come out and see or play! We have really done our homework on this one to ensure it will be as safe as it can be, to be able to enjoy as a swooper, a spectator and to top it off it's for a great cause.
Hope to see many of you there!

that's kick ass

3 of us (me, vern alexander, and paul rousow) 2 years ago on new years just before midnight swooped the pond down there. it was super cool.

the colored light should be really cool for pictures and visuals. i can't wait to see some of the video or stills from it.

later

Previous commitment huh?....I think what you really mean to say is there won't be an intermediate category for you to pillage....;)

ohh c,mon now. i would never teach somone to go to an advanced category if they have never competed before, so why should i do any different. that would be hippocritical, and im not south african!;)

plus now i know where i stand. so im going to go a little bigger this year. i really do wish i could make it to this. it sounds like a blast. maybee we should do something like this at the farm sometime.

Hi Kaz!

I heard you rounded up some swooper-stars for this event. What are the latest details?

Keep up the great work and event organizing!

See you tomorrow night, hopefully, for some cocktails:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

"I heard you rounded up some swooper-stars for this event. What are the latest details?"

Hi Carrie,
Yeah we have a great line up, Jonathan Tagle and Jay Moledski are amongst some of our swooperstars that are coming!! So that in itself is sure to bring a great crowd and give an amazing show!!!
We have organized a spectacular visual event!
On the charity side. The Industry are being really generous and have already committed to $5000 (raised for the Tsunami relief) the big sponsors so far are PD Sunpath Fastrax Skydiving Mag and Tony suits, with more answers coming Monday.. It is very cool to see the Industry pulling together to make such a big difference to those who lost so much!!
Check out our link for details.
http://home.comcast.net/%7Eswoop76/moonlitmadness.htm

Enjoy your journey.....