proswooper

Lazy boy

I was really stoked this morning when Bob Clarke here at Zhills took this awesome photo. If Any PST qualified pilots want to see my Jay Moledzki impression then check it out.

After recent hurricanes the pond is just bursting full! So get down here and check it out!

Paul

I was really stoked this morning when Bob Clarke here at Zhills took this awesome photo. If Any PST qualified pilots want to see my Jay Moledzki impression then check it out.

After recent hurricanes the pond is just bursting full! So get down here and check it out!

Paul

nice!

now just do that not holding onto your rears and your set.!;)

Thanks Chuck

I appreciate that and thanks to everyone on the compliments but I was more aiming at saying that zhills is online and anyone who wants to come get some sick water action on the pond is very welcome. Just my way of getting everyones attention!!

hurricanes give the best blow jobs !! ;)

thanks to everyone on the compliments but I was more aiming at saying that zhills is online

Yeah Right;)

Hey Paul it's James from Headcorn, looking good dude. Gonna be back in Florida Feb/March, hopefully see you then

lets be honest here. its about time you got a velocity!!

you guys are great ! i cant wait to see you again!! Jay you need to get to zhills and check out the sick shit that is happening! 12 point 4 way head downs and thats just whats on video!! its all in good fun and Brooke says she misses you so GET HERE!!

Velø all the way!!

If left too long any swoop can leave you without the lift needed to flair or "shut it down" as some people know. Our pond is 185 feet long in that direction and so far i have not had any problems standing up any of my Lazy Boys. Depending on wind conditions I generally level out with the ground about ten feet bofore the pond starts so that I have the time to start lifting my feet and then bring my body down to the pond.

It is fun and is far from imossible to learn for most any one who is going through a reasonable canopy progression system. Learn how to do all the essential basics first ! :P

Any reasonable canopy coach will be able to get you into a progression system. They will assess what level you are at. and give you practical advice to improve what you are currently doing and give you info on how to progress on to what they consider the next step. Hopefully keeping in mind the over all objective of what you eventually want to be able to do.

Whether it is just landing on a specific point in all conditions, or competing at high level canopy piloting. There should be a progression that is attainable safe realistic and measurable with feedback throughout.

Another newbie Q...hope you dont mind:)
Its hard to tell from the pic if you are on the rears or toggles...or both......in the pic your arms are at full extension(assuming if your body was upright...I'd guess approx.1/3 to 1/2 riser input)...leaving the rest to keep the swoop going and pull up at the end...

This is the 1st pic of a "lazy boy" I have seen...in other swoop pic's one can usually see the toggle/riser reserve used to finish...this pic sorta leaves me guessing...

Can you/would you give a newbie explanation of set up and progression of inputs throught the swoop?:)
Dont worry!!!...I am just curious (meow)....I have NO plans of attempting any swoops etc...making safe stand up landings are my thingB|