chileanXaos

Best place to train in october

I was thinking of going to train to USA in october , and wanted to know what would be the best place to go , thinking of weather and jump prices I also would like to go to a place with a pond swoop .
I have been in many Florida DZ`s but in october I dont think weather will be good , I thought about perris , but I thought that in october would be a bit cloudy.

I've never been to eloy but I heard the late months are great there. I'm actually planning a 2 week stay there this coming late season.

Maybe I"ll see you there.
--joe
--joe
HISPA #69
The Best Band in the WORLD!!!
The new full length album "See What You Can Find"

I went to Eloy two years ago the place was really good , but there wasnt even internet , and in the manifest they told me they couldnt lend it to me because they could get a virus , I was traveling for one month and really needed to use it .
not really good , anyway people were great .

Eloy... for all the reasons that have been mentioned already... best dropzone I have been to/jumped at by far. (and I have been to more than a couple).

You will rarely, if ever, have to wait to get on a load and they are usually flying an otter and a skyvan on the weekends, gotta love those tailgate exits. ;)
NSCR-2376, SCR-15080

Come to Mexico (Cuautla). We don't have a swoop pound but we will get a Otter from Skydive Chicago this weekend until next year.
Jump Tickets around USD 25.--
The weather is always nice.
The DZ is on 4600 feet (1400m) above sea which will give you a few meters on your swoops...
Michi (#1068)
hsbc/gba/sba
www.swissbaseassociation.ch
www.michibase.ch

I would recommend Perris, for even if there is bad weather (very rare) there is the wind tunnel located on the dz. Also; if you want to get away from the dz for a day, LA and San Diego are with in an hour driving distance. There are other sizable dz's with in driving distance (ie. Elsinore [15min], skydive SD...) in case you want a change of scene. Hope this helps.:)

How do I make my computer do that? I want one of those ~ things over my n's!! I have to agree with everyone, sothern California or Arizona! Mexico sounds like a great place to go, but I don't know if you will get loads all day everyday.
...FUN FOR ALL!

I done a bit of a whistle stop tour of a few DZ's in the US last year, including Perris, Eloy, Sebastian, New Mexico and DeLand. Been to Florida a few times but was really impressed with Perris Valley. It will be heavin' until after the US Nationals finish on the 16/17th but now the tunnel's finished and the weather should be 25C or above it may be worth a visit. Elsinore is 10mins or so away, so well located. Just a bit of impartial input. B|

It sure seemed that way when I was there last year.

The Canopy Piloting Nationals is due to kick off at 6.30 on the 8th til the 12th October

Personally i've only got a week and would like to get some coaching, so going out on the 16th after things have calmed down a bit.

The FlyBoyz film festival gets underway on the 22nd Oct so I'm hoping to see a bit of that too before heading back to blighty!