sunnydee123

Is it bad to be SO GOSH DARN PROUD....

Just got a phone call from my honey out in Perris and he just made his 3rd qualifying jump so he is officially an "Advanced" PST guy.

He has been working really hard this past year, pushing his own ability to the limit but always as safely as possible.

He has been and continues to be a great person to learn from ;) . I'm proud of his accomplishments but even more proud to be part of it all with him.

OK...done with the mushy wish-washy feel good stuff. MY GUY JUST ROCKS! :P

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

I HAVE TO be just as happy as him right now. My face hurts from smiling so much. Isn't it just great when you can get just as much joy from someone ELSE'S accomplishments :P

Life is good ~ I'll share everyone's congrats with him when we talk tonight.

xo

I HAVE TO be just as happy as him right now. My face hurts from smiling so much. Isn't it just great when you can get just as much joy from someone ELSE'S accomplishments :P

Life is good ~ I'll share everyone's congrats with him when we talk tonight.

xo

That is super cool, Denise! And, congrats to Greg!

Angela.

HA HA...and wanna hear some more shit. They did a draw this morning to see who would jump when. Greg got #1 on first pass of first load. HOW ABOUT THEM APPLES!

Winds canceled everything for today and tomorrow will now be 6 rounds instead of 3 but it should be good. It's all about getting experience and learning the ropes right now ;)

Have fun at the CC Opener!

Heck yeah it did!

And that pond was the reason we drove almost 3 hours to come play and then another hour just to try and find a hotel somewhere Friday night ;)

Hope the winds are nice and calm in Perris today and all the boys kick ass...especially mine! :)