trilete312

Kurupee pics anyone???

Does anyone know why the kurupee website is down and how long it will take until they've fixed it. I'm going to buy a freeflysuit from them and want to order as soon as possible.

----------------------------------------------------------

I am Blas from kurupee suits and I want to apologize to everyone who try to visit my site... We are having troubles with our server but the site should be up again this week and will add more designs latter...

Sorry any inconvenience and blue skies...

Blas

Get mental...

got my kurupee, and after some alterations by my rigger the fit is money....the suits appearance speaks for itself....btw, this is one of the new suit designs....

---------------------
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

kurupee3.jpg

I'm not liking all the comments about havint to take it to riggers for alteration after the order is placed. I've always been happy with my suits since they fit the way they should the first time. If its measurements I can easly understand but it seems like the suits are coming too baggy based on fourms posts, am I reading that right?
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

the fit that was improper was the inseam was too long...a simple tuck and some quick stitching fixed it just fine....in fact, i would have actually preferred it slightly baggier in the lower arms and lower legs portion, as i am a big boy out the door....that being said, the suit still gets the job done!

---------------------
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience!

I'm not liking all the comments about havint to take it to riggers for alteration after the order is placed. I've always been happy with my suits since they fit the way they should the first time.

There are even manufactures that offer a 100% fit guarantee....
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.