Kramer

Question: Highest Pull Altitude?

About 11000 unintentionally.
Never do any relative stuff with people that can`t tell the difference between a grip and your little ball thingy.
The guy came in quite hard from about a 45 degree angle and didn`t flare his approach adequately, instead of going underneeth and floating up again he decided to grab anything he could.

But hey, the vieuw was great over Gran Canaria, could see most of the other islands and its not really like it gets cold out there...
"Don't make me come down there" - God.

My site:http://www.skystudio.nl/video.html
Some of my vids: http://www.youtube.com/user/TomSkyStudio

Please don`t comment on the ball thingy, I know it sounds stupid!
Maybe someone could tell me the word I`m looking for.

Lowest: 2000, doesn`t have to be lower than that
"Don't make me come down there" - God.

My site:http://www.skystudio.nl/video.html
Some of my vids: http://www.youtube.com/user/TomSkyStudio

I have not that many jumps but, highest was 6000 (for a license stuff), normally 3500, lowest 1500- (which kind of sucked, wasn't my intention :P)

can't wait to be able to pull really high for a nice scenery but first get my A to get rid of the big sq.ft canopies :)
krek wak wou o_0

highest was a hop n'pop at 4000 meters (12'500-13'000 ft)... and flew back a few miles to the DZ (exit at 4NM from the DZ), was cold... just during sunset... and having a beer on the canopy ride...
----------
Fumer tue, péter pue
-------------
ourson #10, Mosquito Uno, CBT 579

You actually drank a beer during the ride back?? Haha...wow.

I got strange looks when I developed a roll of film of exactly this type of high alti hop and pop canopy beverage.
Its just good they didn't see the video of us doing crew , a beer in one hand and disposable camera in the other.:ph34r:

On my AFF Level 1, I lost both my instructors, and of course if that happend I was to pull, I did at 10,000 ft. On my very first solo canopy ride ever, and lets just say a small girl on a 290sft student rig, took about 20 min to finally get down, and I was so tired afterwards I had no flare at all...now I pull high on new and smaller canopies to get their feel and such. However, I have nevere managed a long ride like that, wish I could, be some good practice... On the other hand lowest I have pulled, not meaning to on a skydive was 1800ft. Lowest ever 250ft....off a bridge....lol...

skydive highest : 14.5K
skydive lowest : Sub 1K
BASE Highest : 1K
BASE Lowest : 159'

i did the BASE high pull, after doing the Skydive Low pull, and sitting up there thinking to myself, "I could've watched myself fall past this point - holy $hit!" - haven't done it since.

I know of a couple of Brits who were on a mission to set the world record static-line jump. Got out of a Cessna 208 (Caravan) at SkyDance in Davis, CA at something just over 30,000agl. Wickedly hard openings!

Hard Openings? I don't understand. Surely if the air is thinner, as it is at altitude, then why would the canopy open harder. Surely it would take longer as the air is less dense?

Gary