Kirils

Turf Surf shoes

Sorry, I don't think I could buy into that fashion statement!!:P
JJ

Well you don't really have to go with the alley rental clown shoes.:( There are plenty out there that look very much like plain old shoes. They are designed to slide, so it makes sense that they'd work well for swooping.

Just don't go over the foul line. Of course that would be the beer line at most DZs.B|

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

I have all sorts of swoopy shoes. My current favorites are my new Vans "Petersen" signature pro skateboard shoes; flat soles and very stylish. I like to pond swoop in my old Navy issue gray canvas coral dive booties; very thin, flat soled, and sporting some flames sewn to the sides that I cut out of an old VS-17 panel.

Chuck

Converse all stars are pretty good,flat soles and nice smooth toe cap, but they have no cushion if you get an ankle burner on hard ground.

If you look at lots of swoop photos I tend to notice the little round emblem quite a bit if vans aren't being worn.
"Revolution is an abrupt change in the form of misgovernment.", Ambrose Bierce.

Laguna! all the way baby!!!

absolutely smooooth soles...

can only be purchased from their exclusive outlet and always on sale at lobor day through "their gone"...

These are the Wal-mart brand flip-flops.... while you can hang onto them easily through freefall by squinching your toes, I've found it easier to put a rubberband on the toe-thong piece and slip it over my big toe.

Memorial day thru Labor day, 4.95/pr..... after that... $1.99 per pair, limited selection.

Yehaa!

Chris

p.s. i also broke a foot bone when the toe caught a few years ago... but I was lookin great!

For those honest law abiding folks that couldn't bring themselves to boost a pair of bowling shoes and still look at themselves in the mirror the next morning.......lol The "bowling shoe effect" can be created on just about any pair of sneakers (even Tevas speaking from experience) if you put them on, hop on a motorcycle and then drag your feet a few miles on the pavement to melt the soles. They become nice and smooth and will slide over anything!!!

--
My other ride is a RESERVE.

...if you put them on, hop on a motorcycle and then drag your feet a few miles on the pavement to melt the soles. They become nice and smooth and will slide over anything!!!

Damned wreckless driving charges....

--
Hook high, flare on time

Actually after spending a goodly amout of bucks on skydiving I have to ask, " who has got money for new shoes"? Don't you see all those starving skydivers barefoot in free fall? I'm surviving on two pairs of treadworn, 20 dollar, two year old big five specials.Thats 20 dollars for both pair. You can't take me to a party out side of the DZ, Glen.

That's why you should go to Good Will and get a apir of used bowling shoes for $2.00 (or forget to turn them at the bowling alley.

But that would mean that I actually hav to go bowling. no thanks:P

ANd by the by, I love my old Vans for the surf.

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle