thrillseek

COW SWOOPING!

yesterday, I swooped a Black Angus....funny, very funny...poor little bugger never saw it coming...toe dragged across his back, and when i went to lift up my feet, it lifted up it's head to see what was going on...ooops! accidentally kicked it in the head! Landed 20 feet away and turned around to discover that i had just swooped a very angry BULL! My bad! You've never seen a skydiver run so fast to escape! Hell, inner-city base jumpers don't run that fast! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!

Swooped a deer once. Not really on purpose. I was landing off in some straw. At first I just day the tail and thought it was a rabitt. It heard me coming and jumped up it front of me. A second later and I would have caught it. Scared the crap out of the deer and me.
William

i tryed to swoop a kangaroo once

You swoop, skyhawk? Damn man!!
This past weekend, I did one jump where I turned onto final at about 50' so I could get some speed and that was damn fast. On the second jump, I came straight in and held half brakes and let them go at about 30'. That put me into a dive and I flared and I stopped on a DIME. Good stuff.
You must have some balls to be swooping with low jump numbers. Good luck and be safe!
JumpinDuo.com...come and sign the guestbook.

Better watch out for simple minded "Farmer McNasty", or you could find yourself swooping 2 12ga. barrels. Just a thought.

Yeah, I can imagine him saying "What the hell, is that bastard teasing my cows and sheeps, better get my shotgun and I'll give him a lesson...." :D
j.