moodyskydiver

cant post classified ad

Every time I try to post an ad in the classifieds I am sent to my account home page.I've tried the "post ad" "place ad" and "manage my ad" links on the classifieds page but they all send me back to my account home page.So I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong.I've never had a problem posting a new ad before.Help!:$

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Hang on before everyone starts PMing Phree....

Moody - when was the last time you posted an ad? Have you logged out (actually clicked on the logout link) and back in after I changed the loging system a few weeks ago?

Also, have you checked this FAQ about cookie settings?
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/faq/smartfaq.cgi?answer=1036367394&id=1036010317
Safe swoops
Sangiro

My last ad was posted about 2 months ago I believe.I've logged in and out numerous times since the system has been changed as well as shutting down my browser and trying from scratch that way.I tried cleaning out my casch and adjusting my cookie settings too.

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Are there still issues? I just tried it and got sent to the page you go to after logging in, tried selecting classifieds there, place ad, taken to same screen. Then I tried closing browsers, deleting cookies, then logged in and tried again, same thing

--
Hook high, flare on time

I have tried to post a classified ad and have been unsuccessful. I changed my settings to allow cookies from dz.com. I have also tried to do it three times in the past couple of hours. Does it take a while for the ad to be posted? Have I posted my ad three times? If the later, would it be possible to delete two of them? In my haste to post the ad I may have just become the guy that posts the same ad over and over.....I don't like that guy. Any suggestions are appreciated.

I am having a problem posting an add. I keep on getting this error. And I tried adjusting my cookies.

Posted on: Unknown Tag: 'Add_Date' Expires on: Unknown Tag: 'Ad_Expiry_Date'
Posted By: Chrissy Evanchek (Unknown Tag: 'LinkOwner') All user's Ads

Please help. Thanks :)

Having the same problem.

Tried logging out and back in...Still I am able to enter all the information, but it is not taking.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." -- Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334