jumpergirl

Reserve Repack Reminder

I thought there was a place to plug in your last reserve repack date to have a reminder sent when it's getting close to being due again. Maybe I'm hallucinating. I have done a search but didn't find anything. Can someone help me? I know there is one on another site, I think Para-Gear maybe, but I would prefer to use dz.com since I'm here so much.

Thanks!

You don't need no steenkin' computalator to do this for you.

Just count the days off on your calendar, and write it in. When you flip to that month, there's the reminder staring at you, telling you which weekend is the last before you need to turn it in for a re-pack.

My problem is that I don't flip my calendar on schedule. I just flipped to March last night - really. I'm on my computer all the time and will see a file named "REPACK" more often that I will look at the correct calendar. But I will take your suggestion and write it on the calendar right now. :)

I thought there was a place to plug in your last reserve repack date to have a reminder sent when it's getting close to being due again. Maybe I'm hallucinating. I have done a search but didn't find anything. Can someone help me? I know there is one on another site, I think Para-Gear maybe, but I would prefer to use dz.com since I'm here so much.

Thanks!

If you own a BlackBerry, they make excellent reminder devices.

Just select the calendar date in the future 1 week prior to deadline and add a reminder there. Takes only 10 seconds to do. Works great for appointments and anything you need to be reminded about. If you're syncing, it'll also automatically show up in Microsoft Outlook too.

Works as a great PDA for me (better than PalmPilot or PocketPC) for me since the BlackBerry will automatically ring or vibrate depending on its mode and I'm carrying it all the time. Even for appointments 6 months in the future.