Paige

My new helmet!

2K Composites has made 2 rocking camera helmets for Ari and I. All one piece so there is no box to flap open; camera slides in from the inside of the helmet. We can play with the camera in tunnels :)
We're the only 2 with them for now, they must have had us mistaken for good flyers or something :D. I'm as happy as a clam with my new helmet and I can't wait to fly it (hopefully this week or the 7th for sure)!

It's really light weight and comfortable. 2K has great customer service. Thanks to Derek Boxwell (dealer) and Allison (along with everyone) at 2K for these amazingly awesome helmets!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

hey,
sorry to break it too you but ive been seeing those helmets around for a few months now in the UK.

Marc

Well these were the first two 2k has made according to them. They are asking for our feedback so who knows.

U'r not breaking anything, I could care less if others have the same helmet.
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Hey - just remember that you need to fly differently with the camera on in the tunnel as a courtesy to those people who you will be showing the video to later!!

I have been unfortunate enough to try and watch one of Fabians tunnel videos and it was all I could do not to fall over and throw up!;):D:D

Bodyflight Bedford
www.bodyflight.co.uk

hey,
sorry to break it too you but ive been seeing those helmets around for a few months now in the UK.

Marc

Well these were the first two 2k has made according to them. They are asking for our feedback so who knows.

probably the only two made specifically for tunnel fliers, but there are LOTS of those helmets about DZ all over the world.

hey,

Marc

probably the only two made specifically for tunnel fliers, but there are LOTS of those helmets about DZ all over the world.

Yup, but who really cares? Its just a helmet.

:D:D:D
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Its just a helmet.

IT'S NOT JUST A HELMET,

it's a custom cute, custom fit, & custom painted but most importantly....made especially for you!

I dunno about anyone else.. but I would consider that pretty special!!!
Can't wait to see it in action...

don't mind if I giggle while we fly though do ya.. cuz whenever I see those type of setups on people I can't help but think of BORG!!! (star trek thing):D:D:D

I love it! Glad your all setup now!

Well, the helmet is special and so am I, but maybe that's because I take the short bus? :D

It's still just another helmet but I find it to be super cool and fun :)
I def. look like a BORG or something odd :D:D:D My little squished face monstered by this camera. It's a chuckle :D

I would worry if someone didn't laugh when they flew with me because I'm always cracking up at something...usually my inability or brain fartz.:D Also, how can you not laugh at a girl flying with a Barbie doll strapped to her wrist??

I can't wait to get OGB smooch passes on film!

::Update on TPM Site Revamp::
Jason and Ari are in the final stages of coding the website with the new lay out and such. Photo albums and programs for adding sisters are being built as we speak. Should be very soon now. I've been saying that for so long but finally we all have time in our lives :D:)
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Awesome Paige, I cant wait to see what 2KC has come up with. The people at 2KC are great. allie asked me to be a dealer for them last month, I should have told you but then again you probably ordered it a few weeks before I agreed to the dealer terms. O well.

See you at the tunnel soon.

P.S. You gotta see my new Ouragan suit. It’s the first ever Tunnel Instructor suit ever built.;)

-Bowen
Retired Tunnel Instructor, Sky/Tunnel Coach

Former dealer for 2k Composites, Skysystems, Alti-2, Wings

P.S. You gotta see my new Ouragan suit. It’s the first ever Tunnel Instructor suit ever built.;)

Finally you are getting REAL suits :)
All those guys who just got new Tony Suits, poor souls :D:D:D I'd be so pisssed if I got a Tony Suit instead of an Ouragan Suit.

Cool news on being a 2K dealer. We ordered these about 6+ weeks ago, wish I could have given you the business. Get me business cards and I'll push the helmets for you and hopefully get you some orders ;):)
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Why - what is wrong with Tony Suits?

U've obviuolsy never flown one in the tunnel :S. I dread having to put one on. The suits fall apart, the never stay closed/velcroed, and they move when you fly causing slight changes in your body position (if you are learning something new, it sucks when this happens).

I know plently of people who fly them and like them, but the ones at the tunnel have NEVER held up.
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Looks like my FFX. I bought it used about a year ago. They had quit making them. Glad to see they have something similar again. I've heard some "badmouthing" of the helmet, but these people had never jumped one. I think they are great.

Ed

I flew it Monday night and it was amazing. Light weight and I wore it for a half hour straight, took an hour and a half off, then flew it for 30 more mins. No sore neck the next day. Easy access to the camera to turn it on and off. Camera goes in and out real easy (not on Ari's though, the camera doens't even fit :() and stayed in place nicely when flying (no black around the edges of the video). It was a dream!

Glad to hear others like theirs.
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

NOICE!!!! :)

Ooooo...cool, that's one of my Tunnel Mafia designs, as is the pretty pink girl with the wings. Both are on the TPM link (first one), that Paige gave in the post above. Glad that you like the stickers, Ms. Skycurlycat. :)
Paige ~
I missed this thread the first time around, girl. I am so happy for you and Ari regarding the new tunnel camera helmet. I was excited and told some people out here about it, when you told me about it a short while back. i'm looking forward to seeing your videos someday soon. Congrats to both you and Ari! Enjoy your new toys! B|
P.S. Hopefully Ari's will get fixed or he'll be able to find a camera that works for his helmet.