Cookiemunster

Wind Tunnel in Colorado

Yes, it's getting very close. The chamber is done and second floor is 75% in. Diffuser is next. Aiming for electricity to happen in about three weeks:)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Hold on there little one. It will happen before you know it.

As for standing in front of the window saying "open, open, open" you are smaller then me, so you'll be behind me:ph34r:
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Is it done yet? Is it done yet? Is it done yet?

How about now?

Maybe now?

Whoa, I just heard a fan turn on outside and was checking to make sure it wasn't the wind tunnel. Guess not[:/]:P

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

wow. Good to see the diffuser in place! That was one of those critical items because it essentially closes the entire flow path below it to heavy equipment Next comes the inlet contractor and the air path should be complete!

And then comes me to graciously volunteer as much time as is needed to test fly that tunnel and make sure its good to go:P;)

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

And then comes me to graciously volunteer as much time as is needed to test fly that tunnel and make sure its good to go

:ph34r:Line forms behind me;)

Here are the latest pictures.

Ugh!!

So, I've applied to be a tunnel rat at the new tunnel -- sent the resume, the application, the cover letter, etc.. Anyway, waited a week or so and just made the customary "hey, just wanted to make sure you got my stuff" phone call.

No problem, right? Wrong!

I think (am pretty sure actually,) that my VM sounded completely idiotic!:$ I do fine face-to-face and talking to someone over the phone, but VM!! I think I have some sort of message-leaving-impediment!

If anyone sees this Norm guy, be sure to tell him I'm a great (read: not-completely-incompetent) girl!:$:$

Oh, and one more thing...Ninjas ARE way cooler than pirates.

Dear sweet Kelli, you don't know me as well as you think you do, if you think Derek can distract me from tunnel time.

I am an admitted Tunnel Whore:ph34r:

shouldn't they be about ready to start testing the motors

Do you really think I'm going to let you know when that is going to happen? I don't want to bring you to tears when you are standing in the parking lot watching me fly;)