Yeeeeha

Tunnels in Oz

Ok then,

There is a VWT in Australia, however they do not fly tourists or skydivers, regularly anyway. They built this tunnel for selling technology and system modules.
Free Flight Indoor Skydiving Pty. Ltd in Queensland

Then well, it's not Oz, but there's Freefall Xtreme in Roturua, NZ Phone +64 7 357 5856
This one looks very fast, there is a picture on our home page from that tunnel right now! They have flown someone over 300 pounds!

Hope that helps ya!

There was some talk about a skyventure going on in the Gong (South of Sydney) they did a survey nationals before last to gauge interest.

You tend to spend so much money in the tunnel that a AUS2K to fly to LA or Orlando is spare change + the dollar is alot better now.

Coaching is the other issue here. There isn't anyone full time in the country, so you have to rely on luck.

Blues

Are there any?

NO not that you can use.
The old Orlando machine is waiting for finance, and supposedly to be built in Wollongong, a more stupid place I could not thnik of:D:D:D:D
IF thewy build one it would need to go to the Gold Coast with the theme parks (like Orlandos).
But dont hjold you're breath:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Trav,

If i knew you were interested I would have pointed Fred out to you at Moruya.

It is a pitty that it has not happened sooner. I can only cross my fingers and hope. I believe gong was picked for economics, if you have finances and other sites I guess you could always point Fred in the right direction. But I would asume he has done a fair bit of research on this. I also understand the council was very supportive and so forth.

I too think QLD would be good, but it would limit the amount I could go there.