ZigZagMarquis

Some skydivers are real dummies

How come these dummies have both a dual parachute rig, and a belly wart chute?

If you're planning on using your reserve, you have to wear a third parachute.

Who knows what these dummies have planned ;-)
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

We borrowed the Jump Shacks once, It was a crash test dummie from one of the car companies.
I was takeing it back. Had it sitting in the passenger seat of my International Travelall. Going from Milwaukee to Michigan. Went by a bunch of bikers. All of a sudden they come roaring up around me all looking in the windows. Big smiles when they saw what it really was,
So I put a hat and sun glasses on it. So it would be a little less conspicuous. I get stopped by the Chicago cops for speeding. I get out of the truck and the cop says tell the passenger to get out too. Turns into a Marx brothers movie, with me telling them "its a dummy" and them screaming things like, they don't care get out of the car. Went on for 10 minutes before they understood.
U only make 2 jumps: the first one for some weird reason and the last one that you lived through. The rest are just filler.
scr 316

I get stopped by the Chicago cops for speeding. I get out of the truck and the cop says tell the passenger to get out too. Turns into a Marx brothers movie, with me telling them "its a dummy" and them screaming things like, they don't care get out of the car. Went on for 10 minutes before they understood.

That is out-freaking-standing!

Too bad that was probably before dash cams, since that would be an excellent video! Oh man, I wish there was video and that I could see it.:D
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

There can be up to $25,000 worth of telemetry in the test vehicle and it the test item fails you want to be able to save the equipment. When the chest pack is closed the inside flaps are stitched 3 cord without the pilot chute. The outer flaps are closed over the pilot chute with 550 and a cutter activated on exit and it fires 1 to 5 sec. latter. This releases the pilot chute only. If the test item fails the pilot chute with catch air and 3 cord tacking and deploy the canopy.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

There is the Instrumentation dummy, Articulated dummy and Living dummy to test parachutes........

Instrumentation
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53825637@N06/5314409125/

Live dummy
http://www.flickr.com/photos/53825637@N06/5002892782/in/set-72157624878106281/

Jerry,

It was fun. ;)

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals