howardwhite

PC (ugly)

I just repacked this today; it may get jumped next month.
I'm not familiar with the pattern; the company name (Brueggemann and Broad) suggests it might have been made for a German dealer.
DOM April 1971. Mark 1, in a POD.

HW

Maybe that is supposed to be a camoflage pattern for your local woods in the fall;)

Nice to see another pizza puke style PC.

Someone once suggested the official name was the Psychedelic pattern, while there was an even busier pattern called Super Psychedelic. (Which may be what I have, as my puke PC looks different).

[Edit to add:]
The someone who mentioned the pattern, in a thread I started on pizza pukes, is Cosmobuddy, who is Fred Sand!

There was a jumper in Houston who had one like that; we called it the Cosmic Puke.

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

It's probably going to be jumped Memorial Day weekend, if not earlier.
It belonged to the late David Hersey, whose ash dive is that weekend.

HW

That is a good plan to jump it in the spring and summer when everything else is green around Jumptown.... it would be a bitch to do it in October and have a cutaway there with it;)