11 11
quade

DB Cooper

Try acting your age then! your personality belongs on Facebook, and You Tube with the constant attacks, and harassment's! that's 98% of what you do here Bobby!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

Try acting your age then! your personality belongs on Facebook, and You Tube with the constant attacks, and harassment's! that's 98% of what you do here Bobby!

No one is harrassing you. I'm already ON Facebook but mostly with really nice folk, and stating the truth on an issue is not an 'attack'.

My last major post here was Cooper-related. (Interview with Grimes family) What have YOU posted lately at DZ that is Cooper-related? Exactly ZERO.

And my name isn't 'Bobby'. :)

And the cause once again is from you constantly bashing me, and my forum. you lock people into a never ending loop. page after page.

Then you wait until it's late in order to get the last word in.

You can't even see that harassment is all you do. look back 20-30 pages. a large majority is about my forum. you did the same with the filthy comments from lost ages. constantly bringing them up. same on Amazon.com repetitive over, and over.

Harassment:
covers a wide range of behaviours of an offensive nature. It is commonly understood as behaviour intended to disturb or upset, and it is characteristically repetitive. In the legal sense, it is intentional behaviour which is found threatening or disturbing.

No?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

And the cause once again is from you constantly bashing me, and my forum. you lock people into a never ending loop. page after page.

You can't even see that harassment is all you do. look back 20-30 pages. a large majority is about my forum. you did the same with the filthy comments from lost ages. constantly bringing them up. same on Amazon.com repetitive over, and over.

Harassment:
covers a wide range of behaviours of an offensive nature. It is commonly understood as behaviour intended to disturb or upset, and it is characteristically repetitive. In the legal sense, it is intentional behaviour which is found threatening or disturbing.

No?

NO. No one was bashing you. I pointed out previously that I have even endorsed you sometimes. You are being defensive for nothing. My points in the previous posts were perfectly valid.

Is there a Cooper-related post from you somewhere?

Blevins unless you want see this thread go POOF, I suggest you ignore all of the postings made by others who only come here to torment you.

I do NOT agree with how you do things, but it is NOT my place to tell you what to do....

This continued bickering with other parties will only get this thread LOCKED & the there will be NO outlet to discuss new finding if there are ever any.

As it stand this thread has presented many things the FBI did NOT investigate. WHY?

Focus on the evidence for awhile instead of your subject or my subject....or what is going on in the other place. If you know you are correct and have NOT manufactured your story, why to you continue to make issues of it.

Your repeated defenses are exactly what they want. Don't you GET it? If they can agitate you to the point the moderator shuts down the thread - then everything that has been accomplished on this site - is GONE!

Encase you have forgotten the Ti was NOT found by the FBI. It was found by a self appointed group who jumped into this susposedly to help solve the case.

Georger was part of that GROUP and with a probably ulterior motive which was to change the direction of the Cooper story...to distract.

Ever think about WHY Georger was so interested in this & WHY he was so secretive about his name!

The tie could have been contaminated from the plane itself or the many journeys it made over time before & after the crime. The study of the tie was probably a loss of time & energy by all.

Perhaps a deliberate misdirection on the part of the FBI and/or sleuths. When 377 stops posting you know this thread is a wash and YOU Blevins are the responsible person.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Blevins you have single handedly reduce this thread to your own private promotional source. Why the moderator continues to allow this I do not understand.

Before I have NO voice I am going to finish this one sided discussion. I do hope you will be happy with the final results - NO PLACE at ALL to discuss COOPER to formulate new information & concepts & suspects.

:(
Sluggo was also part of the Sleuth group. Right? Do you remember?

NO one of ever considered the knife I have & the content within that knife. A piece of cord - I believe came from the chute Cooper cut up.

Sluggo tried to THROW it away & I retrieved it & put it back in the knife with a pair of tweezers. I had laided it out on a piece of waxed paper....he was immediately dissing it - yet he had no magnifying glass or telescope or a cord to compare it with. He dismissed it as DUST.

Sluggo was NOT FBI?
Sluggo was supposedly just an interested person or was he more?

Look back over the last few yrs - there is a strong evidence of a government cover-up.

The FBI allowed Tom to tested the money - but, I was informed he did not have the necessary formal credentials & his specialty was old bones - not old money.

I do not discredit what he found, but I do disapprove of the what if's. An alternate person not involved w/the sleuths who could test the "evidence" without conversing with each other - yet Carr & the FBI allowed all of this to be done without covering all of the bases.

The FBI screwed up a lot of things or perhaps the FBI was misdirected by the authorities above them or other obscure parts of this government.

All of those files closed to the public for 43 yrs suddenly has time added to the protection of such files...remember recently the Robt Kennedy files exposure dates were extended? I will be dead by the time they make those public. Certain photos were going to be made available - and then suddenly it is NOT going to happen. My main focus was the photos made right after his Ky tour.

How about looking for a valid reason a subject would do what Cooper did - skyjack a plane for 200K without requesting the denominations of the payout.

LOGIC! NOT one time regarding KC have you been able to explain how he could use 20's for all of the so called loans - it would have been SO SO obvious. The most a person could use without being questioned would be a $100 at a time and perhaps as much a $500 in 1971.

KC had no way to launder those $20 to do the transactions you have claimed. Anyone producing 1000's in 20 would have caused an alert. The only way Cooper could wash that money was to HOLD ON TO it & use it a little at a time.
He also had to have a reason to explain his sudden availability.

Weber did this - he bought a nice trailer and he loaned his boss money and he bought 2 new cars within a few months of the skyjacking. Pictures and the testimony of 2 individuals - he supposedly inherited money (his mother died in 1958)...

In 1970 he had been in the hospital and was basically broke & he had no job and no insurance. Yet in 1971 he is flush with money.
He could have made a good haul in Fla but - vacationers did NOT carry that kind of money on them!

His stepson told about seeing suitcases of jewelry & furs, but he was just a child & his mother was leaving him with friends, but she & Duane would come back with nice things for him. This was an 8 yr old child. His sister swore she knew Duane was Cooper then she OD's herself a few months later. She was torn between protecting her mother versus a man she adored....I do not believe I will ever forget that phone conversation.

Those he worked with were under the impression Duane inherited money. He loaned his boss several 1000 dollars - OUCH! I have the NOTE.

Duhh - his mother died in 1958 - unless there was some held in trust for him to be provided at a later date. I have his tax reports from 1970 & no inheritance reported. The purchase of 2 cars in 1971 with NO financing! Same yr. his boss borrows several 1000k on a note to Weber?

Stop obcessing about the other site.

You so self serving you think this thread & that thread is all about you. THIS SONG IS NOT ABOUT YOU - who recorded that?

You can't seem to discuss anything objectively anymore - it is all about KC or those other guys.
You have built your KC/Cooper story on a house of cards.

JUST do NOT respond to the postings made by anyone from the other site! All I want to do is to preserve this site so anyone who has a clue can find a place to come with it. NO one wants to be here to compete with your impossible story - NOT even me!

They are sick of hearing the repetitive postings about your book, evidently I fall into that same category - except I have made NO attempt to profit from my investigation of 17 yrs on Weber & spent money I could ill afford to spend....any money you spent was promoting a book.

You deny 101 - but I know better! You were there or Skip was there!
It had to be one of you....because you recite things that appeared only in that one place. 101 is no longer available - but, it was in 2004 and you KNOW it.

PLEASE do not REPLY just change your ways...stop promoting and start REALLY investigating & do NOT make subjective interviews like the one regarding your last interview.

PLEAASsssee Stop! Do your even remember what telling the truth is anymore. When I start catching your lies - they have to be really bad. You are talking to a woman and then you are talking to her son and she has been dead for 3 yrs....you must be one desperate man. Impossible for one man to do all the things you claim & still make a living.

Still shaking my head - DO NOT TRY to EXPLAIN IT - JUST MOVE ON! Frankly I am tired of dealing with you - it is like dealing with a 4 yr. old.

YOU can have it all to yourself and I hope you enjoy talking to yourself. I refuse to spend another night dealing with you!

My life is complicated right now & you are the last thing I need to deal with!

RobertMBlevins

***And the cause once again is from you constantly bashing me, and my forum. you lock people into a never ending loop. page after page.

Harassment:

No?

NO. No one was bashing you. I pointed out previously that I have even endorsed you sometimes. You are being defensive for nothing. My points in the previous posts were perfectly valid.

Is there a Cooper-related post from you somewhere?

Is there a Cooper related post anywhere? From anyone? Your post about the interview was not Cooper related. It was Kenny related. Big difference. Say what you will about Shutters site, but the Cooper case is discussed there. The Dropzone has been reduced to two people constantly posting about their pet suspects, and that's it.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Made a bunch of jumps yesterday. Beautiful fall weather. Using a small 5 watt walkie talkie I talked to dozens of hams some over 100 miles away while cruising under canopy. Photo below.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Made a bunch of jumps yesterday. Beautiful fall weather. Using a small 5 watt walkie talkie I talked to dozens of hams some over 100 miles away while cruising under canopy. Photo below.

10 meter band? I assume 10 since you were talking to Ham operators?

2 meter. 146.430 MHz FM. Dozens of contacts. 5 watts.

Tried 75 M also 3885 KHz AM but no comms. Only had 0.2 watts.

One contact yesterday on 2M was 278 miles away! Was at about 12000 ft when that contact was made.

Will try a 1971 vintage CB walkie talkie sometime.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

377 forgot to tell you what else he did with that radio...

See Attached Picture. B|

Edit: I did not see this until now -

Parrothead says in part:

'Your post about the interview was not Cooper related. It was Kenny related. Big difference. Say what you will about Shutters site, but the Cooper case is discussed there. The Dropzone has been reduced to two people constantly posting about their pet suspects, and that's it...'

You mean THIS interview? Well, things have a habit of changing. This thread gets a LOT of visits. Your argument is a bit weak, since quite a few suspects and subjects on the case have been discussed here over the years. Shutter's website is a pick-and-choose convention, paranoid as hell, restricted to Cooper Royalty, and not a whole lot more. The public is a non-factor there. It would be a better tool on the Cooper case if it actually stuck to Cooper, rather than allowing its members (to a certain extent) to talk shit about others involved in the case.

You guys DO that...I have SEEN it. And if I see it, so will others who may visit.

And...it has a few phonies who like to attack people once in a while and tell lies about them.

And...some of your members were banned from Dropzone for personal attacks on others and *some* of those people continue to engage in the same behavior over there.

And...your most prestigious member, attorney Galen Cook, the guy who has been promoting his OWN suspect for years, withdrew himself from that site after he was caught in a string of lies about my co-author Skipp Porteous.

And...because of all that, I really don't give a shit. :)
To paraphrase Robin Williams, when I want to blow a buck on a Cooper website (on a bottle of water), I pick Dropzone. (Perrier)

A lot to say about the things recently posted, but I am NOT feeling very well right now.

I knew without a doubt after Vickie posted her article on the other Cooper place that - there was a definite connection between her father and Duane.

Even the Titanium makes sense - but I do NOT know if the Ti was acknowledged by the FBI or just something the sleuths found and the tie contaminated over the yrs.

I really have to go, but I copied a lot of the postings about Vickie and the Ti and I will be contacting the FBI, but first I need to get some of the old records together of my own.

NOT feeling very good at all - difficulty breathing & feel like I have a temp. Probably just the excitement of the cumination of things and one of my flushes due to the carcinoid syndrome.

377, was that post for REAL - or are you just adding kindling to the fire? Next time be sure it is an old walkie talkie.

Good Night guys - REALLY do not feel well, but you know if I died in my sleep tonight - I would die knowing I did connect the damn dots....!

None of it makes Duane Cooper, but recent finds by others & the relating of subject matter co-oraltes all of the things I have been telling for 17 yrs. At

Flushing and nauseated. I did break a rib the other day and dinner didn't taste right tonight.

Bye! REALLY have to go....See Ya Soon - I HOPE!

Jo,

If you are having difficulty breathing drive yourself to an ER or call 911. Seriously.

Yes, the radio jumps last Sat were real. Nothing magic about new gear. Just smaller. 71 radio gear would get similar results.

Robert, lets get a few things straight that you are obviously lying about!

1) Only one person is blocked from viewing that site. that is YOU.

2) I have no blocks on the forum, no hidden area's!

3) Nobody from the forum has been banned from here. Cook is no longer with the forum.

4) Georger asked to be removed, as did Meyer, who hasn't posted in months.

5) A college was on the forum yesterday. I took a screenshot seen below!

Nobody, I repeat, nobody is saying anything that wouldn't have been said here! stop the lies. you have "cyberstalking" written all over you with your constant intrusions, constant whining about little things
said about you!

What exactly is the "public" going to pickup by reading either forum? certainly nothing about Cooper on this forum! they only find some whinny bitter, spiteful posts while stopping here.

You better find an alternate idea to slow the traffic at my site. coming up on 20,000 views. granted about 5-8,000 are spam. I get emails just like you with people asking "what is that Robert guys problem".....I simply reply....SPITE (smiles) some are PM's from here!

You constantly claim nobody cares, or reads the forum, but it bugs the hell out of you because you mention it
on almost every post (laughs)

2327 post and 100 or so are about your "so called investigation" maybe about 50 or so from Cook, some I removed. lets be generous here, shall we? 350 post about Robert Blevins. not very good numbers percentage
wise Bobby! it's basically the same discussion that was on here. nobody believe you, or your phony witnesses that are scared to come forward and help you prove your case!

So, in conclusion. I'm not worried about who see's the forum. everyone can easily except you, but, we all know you can view it any time you wish, but, again you will be lying if you continue from this point on. remember you said you were going to stop. we ALL know that's another lie, don't we? (giggles)

EDIT: I forgot I have a school member. they only look in and never posts'. joined months ago...

Drop a little...well you know the rest ;)

Hi all!
This is my first post to this forum. I live in Northern Michigan and do a bit of researching on missing ships and aircraft. A couple years ago I came across an obscure missing person case that caught my eye. On October 29, 1969, Robert Richard (Dick) Lepsy disappeared. He was a married father of four. His car was found at an airport a few days later unlocked, with keys in the ignition and half a pack of cigarettes on the dash. He has not been seen or heard from since.

He was described as about 6 feet tall, about 180 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. Attached is a photo of Dick Lepsy with his children circa 1963.

Are there any suspects out there that haven't been seen since Cooper's jump?

NMIWrecks

Hi all!
This is my first post to this forum. I live in Northern Michigan and do a bit of researching on missing ships and aircraft. A couple years ago I came across an obscure missing person case that caught my eye. On October 29, 1969, Robert Richard (Dick) Lepsy disappeared. He was a married father of four. His car was found at an airport a few days later unlocked, with keys in the ignition and half a pack of cigarettes on the dash. He has not been seen or heard from since.

He was described as about 6 feet tall, about 180 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. Attached is a photo of Dick Lepsy with his children circa 1963.

Yup...This guy, Melvin Luther Wilson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs&list=UUIqXiJ2EOfl_ZaV8DN3V1oQ
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

NMIWrecks

Hi all!

Oh...is this the book that you wrote?

http://www.amazon.com/Still-Missing-Rethinking-Mysterious-Disappearances-ebook/dp/B00K0UGQ6W ;)

NMIWrecks

That it is. I'm interested in missing persons from that era. Is the missing person your father?

Yes he is my father.

I see you subscribed to my YouTube channel. I also have a video from Unsolved Mysteries that was taped over the 1996 Thanksgiving weekend.

Shutter says in part:

'2327 post and 100 or so are about your "so called investigation" maybe about 50 or so from Cook, some I removed. lets be generous here, shall we? 350 post about Robert Blevins. not very good numbers percentage
wise Bobby! it's basically the same discussion that was on here. nobody believe you, or your phony witnesses that are scared to come forward and help you prove your case!

So, in conclusion. I'm not worried about who see's the forum. everyone can easily except you, but, we all know you can view it any time you wish, but, again you will be lying if you continue from this point on. remember you said you were going to stop. we ALL know that's another lie, don't we? (giggles)...'

The giggle thing sounds a bit weird. Look...Cook is gone and that's the only SERIOUS complaint I had.
So that problem is poof and I have no more concerns with your site.

When you talk about the witnesses against Christiansen, you do realize that the two main ones (Margie and Bernie Geestman) would have to confess to 'come forward,' right? Like they would ever do that on their own. Margie bailed town with the half-million she got from the Washington State Fish and Game Department in 2012, and Bernie Geestman isn't going to come clean unless they eventually get him into an interview room. This is not my fault. It is just the way things are with them. I already have recorded testimony from all the witnesses in the report, along with all their contact information. It can be verified anytime it is needed. Right now, since the FBI is not looking into Christiansen, there's no need for these witnesses to come forward. They can be found when it becomes necessary to verify their statements with law enforcement. Their phone numbers, addresses, and (if appropriate) email addresses are included in the report.

This is the purpose of involving Geestman's immediate family in the investigation, and releasing our final report on Kenny to the Seattle FBI. And...fronting up the costs for the DNA testing/comparison with Lyle Christiansen. (I was planning on asking Lyle to put up the costs, but decided we would do it instead) What purpose? To find out the truth. Before you start calling people liars on items in this investigation, you should consider that.

You can say what you wish, but this is what WE do around here. We don't discuss people behind their backs and then try to hide everything said about them FROM them as you do. If nothing else, it's a cheap dodge on your part. We're pretty upfront showing our efforts to either confirm or eliminate Kenny as the hijacker. The only thing I won't reveal are the contents of the report, or the names of certain witnesses in the Geestman family...to protect them from harassment from people like Bruce Smith.

EDIT: I see you are now allowing views from Virtual Private Networks (VPN's) which is a very popular method these days for internet surfing because many people are a bit wary of the tracking being done by different entities. Like the government for example, or hackers.

So yes...I took a look at your site today. I have no complaints. Everyone got an opinion on something or somebody. It is only outright lies I have a problem with. Didn't see anything like that going on. :)
FYI: The reason I disallow comments from any videos I upload to YouTube on the Cooper case is because I know better. Some people would take advantage of that option to trash in comments. Anyone who has a question on a video can ask politely and they will receive a response. I think the 'DB Cooper Through the Lens of Logic' guy does the same thing. Safecracking PFL I think is the name he uses.

I like how you continue to use me as an excuse for the actions you did to get banned. it's your fault you got banned.

I told you the blocks have been off for months, and by your last post it appears you are STILL viewing the site. I think it's time to write Comcast, and a few others.

Double standard time: you see how you "control" the You Tube video's. I'm doing the same, but it appears to be ok with you, but not me. I never commented on your video's. you block the public from viewing any reviews on them. what you did on my site is what you are trying to stop on the comments of the video's!

You continue to view and then go to another site to whine about them. you don't belong there. it's none of your business. learn to deal with your mistakes. it's all your fault that you can't comment on my forum. nobody is going to stop discussing Kenny, or anything else because of your mistakes. it's been spite this entire time. you read that you were not going to be welcome, so what did you do? you joined under a false name purposely in order to hide who you were. you constantly LIE about what you are going to do in the future. "I'm leaving Dropzone, I'm removing the shortcut, I'm out of the Cooper biz for good August 9th, I will not go there anymore", on, and on it goes. you left here so many times they took the hinges off the door!

Cook has been gone for a while, but you were blind in seeing this because you have tunnel vision and only look for your name in postings there. public forums are like driving, it's a privilege. you lost that privilege by your own actions. just like your YT video's. "I know better" you are just as much trouble off the forum as you would be on that forum with the constant whining! like Jo said, I don't understand how they allow all of this.