47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

I wouldn't mind seeing something from you regarding Duane that actually has to do with the hijacking itself. Vicki makes a better case than you do, with her missing dad and all. You have presented basically nothing but a single-witness confession and little else. This is not my fault, but yours. You ask people to search this or that...but you don't give them anything to go on.

:PWell, the answer to that is simple.
Jo Weber is NOT a writer - simply a woman recounting her life with a man she spent 18 yrs with and whose past even the FBI was not able to trace.

ALL I know is what he told me and his evasive and elusive past that has been revealed to me by others over the yrs...such as ex-wives, FBI, Government agencies (cannot disclose 2 of these sources) because what I was told was in confidence. Prison records - note most of that was concealed from me by the FBI.

ASK yourself this important question.

If the FBI actually had the records on Weber in 1998 when they sent me 2 paragraph letter dismissing Weber base on prints alone - WHY did the not disclose his past at that time?

Why would an FBI agent come to this thread and deliberately lie about Weber's history and or lack of?

Had the public been told in 1998 what little I was told and then FIND the FACTS through a thread and other sources outside of the FBI (sources the FBI supposedly interviewed).

If there is smoke - there must be a fire!

Duane's history and description along with FBI conceal pictures is reason to think - WHY?

Ruddy and in the summer a smoky gold to ash ruddy....(like the color of some woods). Why is it Weber is the only person who fits that description?

If the FBI had done as I requested and have allowed me to contact his exwife with a wire - the truth would already be known. The agents who knew little about Cooper conducted the interview and scared her off, but I was able to contact her (no thanks to the FBI). At first she didn't want to talk to me - I did record that conversation with her daughter.

Over the yrs I would only tape part of one another conversation with her...I just made notes & kept digging and digging and digging. Two of her children spoke to me more than one time - one lived with them until 1972 and the other until 1970.

Both children told me things I did not know and the FBI did not know. One was 17 and the other was only 8. When the 8yr old contacted me the 17 yrs had already deceased. (the age is referencing the ages they were in 1971).

Both told me stories that BROKE my heart and still do to this day...the harm Duane left in the wake of his life is insurmountable regarding the effects it had on these 2 young lives.

I am not a writer nor was I into this search for profit - I wanted the truths and to know why he would have committed such a crime...but, then I didn't know he was a career criminal or a thief that always got caught.

It took multiple prisons & living under assumed names - but he finally figured out how not to get caught.

Perhaps the last ordeal scared him straight!

Weber definitely had financial resources after 1971. Passed it off as a family inheritance in 1972 - but his parents had been deceased for yrs.

Oh, well he was just a common criminal who got to old and went straight - do you really believe that?

Well, I knew Duane and I do not believe that. Duane always had hidden resources - but, maybe he just committed other crimes during our marriage to acquire funds when needed....but, just learned how not to get caught.

Of course the 2 paragraphs regarding his acquiring other funds is tongue in cheek. Even 377 will tell you thieves have a pattern - so how did Weber break the pattern?

Enough of this - I do not need to explain this nor will I do what you Blevins have done - make things up!
You created a story & I lived my story.

End of Story!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

'Simply put, you cannot make a simple comparison of the airline industry as you have done above. It is much more complicated.

KC could easily, and probably did, have income from a couple of other sources. Such as having a second job since NWA only required about two weeks of work per month.

Then you seem to completely ignore the simple fact that there was a tremendous real estate boom between the 1960s and 1990s. If you weren't paying attention during that time, then there is no way that it can be explained to you now.

To repeat, your airline analysis above is fatally flawed...'

First, it's not an 'airline analysis'. It's an easily understandable relationship between what Kenny was paid by NWA during his career, and how much he died with at the end. It has nothing to do with airline policy, mismanagement, bankruptcy, or Jimmy Carter. It is simple numbers. We know what Kenny was paid in 1971, and for some other years during his career with NWA, although we don't know his exact salary for each and every year he worked for them. But we can fill in the blanks by looking at historical pay numbers for these airlines over the years. Starting point is 1971 at $6,000 and I averaged that with a very generous $1,000 per year pay raise (average) for the next 22 years. In reality, it was probably far less than that, especially until after 1980. A good estimate would be he made (gross) between $330,000-$375,000 over a twenty-three year period. He died with about $200,000 in cash, a paid-off house, and a coin and stamp collection that was auctioned off by his family in the $40,000 range. (I mistakenly said once it was 400K, my bad, corrected by Lyle Christiansen. Skipp Porteous, in an email, accidentally added an extra zero to the value when he told me about the collection.)

Those numbers, as they relate to what he left his family, are suspicious at best. Kenny was known to be generous and often brought expensive gifts home for his close friends from his trips overseas. This was testified to by Helen Jones, Dawn Androsko, and even by someone I did not interview directly, McWilliams, the guy interviewed by Geoff Gray for the magazine article.

Don't assume too much out of this. These money numbers do NOT prove Kenny was DB Cooper. They are just unusual. But they prove that somehow Kenny amassed quite a bit to leave to his family while making only average wages at best. One thing I have wondered is WHY Kenny would carry a mortgage on his house for $7,500 and pay on it for almost twenty years. If he had all this money, why didn't he just pay it off at some point instead of continuing to pay all that interest? Seems strange is all. Maybe he wanted people to believe he had less than he did. Maybe it was a tax thing. I don't know, but I've wondered about it.

There are no records, or statements by anyone who knew Kenny well that he ever had a second job. Are you kidding me? I asked EVERYONE about that except Bernie Geestman, because Kenny's final bank statements were included in the intial package of docs, letters, and pictures sent to me by Skipp Porteous. As far as we know, NWA was his only job until he retired. His usual routine was off on some flight for a few days, then home again, where he would spend a lot of time washing his car or fixing up his house. That was about it.

There was no 'real estate boom' in the Bonney Lake area in the years immediately following the hijacking. That came later, after folks like Microsoft and Starbucks showed up. We (Puget Sound area) had one hell of a recession in the early 70's, as well as another in the 80's, as well as inflation. The 90's were good to Seattle, but Kenny was already dead by 1994, and retired some time previous to that date.

Blevins, using your own numbers, if KC earned $375,000 in 23 years, that is an average of more than $16,000 per year. Why don't you get some real numbers rather than your estimates and do the math again.

Also, if KC spent his two weeks of free time each month just washing his car, what is the basis of your allegations that he was constantly complaining about NWA pay scales? He obviously had more income than you claim (and I don't mean from hijacking airliners).

During Boeing's meltdown in the early 1970s, KC could have picked up real estate in the Seattle area for a very low price. Have you checked into such things for him? Obviously not.

Robert99

We have tried to tell you where the money came from prior to his death Robert.

He sold the large lot for $300,000. there were almost two dozen acres selling at $17,000 an acre.

In 2010 you said this:

When KC died, his estate probate lists the following: $400,000 in cash and a coin and stamp collection worth another $300,000, a car, and a house. No reasonable explanation has ever been forwarded as to how Kenny managed to acquire so much before his death.

A very reasonable answer has been given. what hasn't been given is any proof of a valuable stamp collection that has numbers changing all the time. actually about a hundred grand is missing from the sale of the lot.

Several years ago you claimed the $300,000 was a typo from an email making it $30,000. now we are at $40,000?

The Helen Jones interview. do you think any private investigator, or law enforcement would leave a witness with there notes? no influence there?

I think Kenny was a lot smarter than you lead people to believe with his money.....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Nothing in my post above has to do with the DNA. I asked simple questions, and also gave valid points for the money. the lots were purchased long before 71. when you show proof of the lot being paid off in full just show the proof. it's very simple. same for the alleged stamp collection.

I address questions to everyone. I'm not banned from here. I didn't do the things you did. you can dodge the questions all you want.

1) Proof of a stamp collection with amount sold. zero proof to date.
2) proof of when the lot was purchased, paid off, and sold. I already know this, but don't think you do :)
The property wasn't worth the amount he received decades later. that's why Real Estate can be very profitable.

Nobody presently was banned from this forum that is on mine for personal attacks. that's another lie. Georger asked to be removed, as well as Meyer. who else has been banned for personal attacks from my forum? Cook, who asked to be remove a month ago? still living in the past I see.

I don't see any moderator telling Georger he has been banned. that always follows the last post on someone being banned.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow's a mystery"

I believe your last BAN was for attacking Georger about being a homophobia. is a temporary ban ok vs a permanent one? both are bad. no? you have been banned what, 3-4 times? double standard or what.....:)

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

We are here right now, not over there, or at the bar, or out dancing. we are on Dropzone.com. I asked legit questions, and you want to talk about other things. (dodge)

You have to have some sort of proof, or you wouldn't be claiming things to be a fact? failing to show proof because of trust is ridiculous. proof is what you need.

1) any proof of the stamp collection. receipt, something from the auction. tax report about a large sum of money?

2) Proof of when the lots were purchased, and paid off???????

As you always say, it's a trust thing. you claimed for years the house was purchased in CASH, and the lot next to it for $10 lol.

you never want to answer questions about it, but whine when people talk about else where? you can't defend something you refuse to answer ;)

I didn't ask for the time of day. I ask for proof of your story. nothing adds up anymore Robert. witnesses are not being honest, you give them notes about your intentions, cash for the house, bald short guy who would be eye to eye with Tina who said she had to look up at Cooper. it goes on, and on, and on. similar to the whole story.

If it doesn't fit, you must acquit :)
I think you need to stop whining about people talking about Kenny elsewhere if you continue to sequester yourself!

An 'Aww, Geez' edit: Robert 99 says in part:

'Blevins, using your own numbers, if KC earned $375,000 in 23 years, that is an average of more than $16,000 per year. Why don't you get some real numbers rather than your estimates and do the math again...'

Tell you what. I will accept your numbers. And you can explain to me HOW someone who averaged $16,000 a year in earnings over a 23-year period managed to leave a quarter of a million dollars in mostly cash assets to his family immediately after his death. Neat trick. There is absolutely NO evidence Kenny ever had a second job. Maybe he robbed banks on the side. Maybe he was a drug dealer. Never said I knew. Only said it was suspicious. :)
Greg also saw your post and suggested something. He says we should include your numbers to the Seattle FBI in the report, since they might have access to Kenny's lifetime earnings reports for Social Security. His SSN has been public knowledge for a while. Let them run it, see what pops up.

Blevins, Those are your numbers and are for what is essentially a one-half time job. Where are your numbers for his other income and profits that are not necessarily on the Social Security earnings report. But I am sure the FBI already understands that.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

Now you are interrupting my viewing of the uncut version of Pretty Woman, one of the few romantic comedies I like.

Are you suggesting that uncut version, if one even exists, is like the uncut version of Deep Throat, which is probably the one that was released.

Keep on dodging. that's your best quality :)
I will take the two answers as a no.

1) no proof of any valuable stamp collection.
2) Failure to understand, or have knowledge of Real Estate.

It's all good. ;)

Apology for what, you getting yourself banned from another forum, and then try and justify it? I don't have to go by the rules here on my forum. you have been banned more times than any of the regulars on here. you owe this thread a huge apolgy for cluttering it up.

Dodge away from the truth Robert. it's all good. you are stuck here......how's that DNA coming along lmao....

RobertMBlevins

You two are funny as hell. You really are.

How about if I answer with something more near and dear to my heart instead of answering people who continue to do what they do, no matter how silly, unfair, or ridiculous. And then have the unmitigated gall to come to Dropzone to ask me questions. You deserve no consideration. I deserve an apology. No worries. I don't expect to get one. But then neither should you expect me to discuss anything with you beyond the weather in Seattle. :)
My latest Facebook post instead:

'Orion is coming in December. Prepare yourself. In my first-mission-to-Mars book 'The 13th Day of Christmas,' I envisioned a spacecraft much like Orion to make the trip. Four strap-on boosters. Two for the TMI, two for the return, with aerobraking on arrival. With Orion it is possible to go to Mars. But first comes The Test....'

Blevins, Are you saying that you are going to do "aerobraking" with two loaded strap-on boosters still attached?

That's not funny! It's K-a-b-o-o-m!

The "public" wants answers, not just me.
The "public" deserves the truth
The "public" doesn't understand why you with hold information.
This is a "public" forum where DB Cooper use to be discussed.
The "public" doesn't like dodging.
The "public" doesn't want to know everything through the media, or PM's
This is a "public" forum.

You do understand this, right?

How did you gain access to the DNA sample?

what is the protocol for DNA evidence. can it be handed over to a third person? something doesn't sound right. are you telling the FBI you had access to it, sealed or not?

Typical "Chain Of Custody"

Identification of the tested parties at collection, which includes verifying IDs and taking pictures of tested parties;
Obtaining consent from adult tested parties and legal guardians for minor tested parties;
Collection of specimens from the tested parties performed by a trained third-party professional who will document his involvement truthfully;
Proper labeling and packaging of the specimens by the collector;
Shipping specimens by courier services directly to the laboratory;
Receipt of specimens by the DNA laboratory;
Transfer and testing of specimens within the DNA laboratory;
Storage of specimens;
Reporting of results with case specific chain-of-custody documents.

MORE BULL CRAP.

Blevins stated:

Your problem seems to be you go off the handle when others present legit points or name names, or provide evidence even when it is just circumstantial.

Jo Replies:

LEGIT points? YOU Make No legitimate points at all - names of people you have lead around with $signs and rings. You do NOT even have circumstantial evidence - YOU have iota! When the woman (a senior who was fond of Kenny) make a statement "I can believe he did that" it did NOT mean what you inferred it to mean.

It meant she was hurt to think he could do something like that. You were SO convinciing & with her age and health she thought you was able to prove KC was Cooper.

YOU used SENIORS for your own purposes and YOU knew exactly what was in the conversation that led to that statement.

When I read that before - it made me feel ill and I just let it go, but now that you have repeated it so many times & I am on my way out anyway, I feel free to say one more time - you used seniors by using your words to direct them.

You approached your subjects as though YOU knew KC was Cooper and that he was a actual suspect being investigated by the FBI. They actually thought you had evidence - not that you were playing with a theory for the sake of a book....suggested by a man you never told them about.

I hope you have a good life - you are the one who will have to live with the consequences.

I have noted not all of my replies are being posted. They go poof especially if I indicate information from the FBI and their agents with dates and what the exchange was about.

I did a long post about why I had not attempted to write a book and let you know point blank what I would approach and it started in 1998 with lies by the FBI and their agents versus written material in my hands. The FBI lied to me on more than one occasion - I had done this in outline format and it went POOF!

From 1998 to 2013...yea, I keep it in my head and on this thread - I don't need to write book - but what I do say is not contrived with the purpose with which you make your postings.

Dates I contacted the FBI & what was said & then show proof the agent lied to me or wasn't doing his job. Then another agent comes behind him and those date & subject matter was mentioned.

The FBI going public with deliberate lies - that one just took me down...yet I have the notes of the phone conversations as they transpired and this did not stop until an agent was dismissed from this thread...he was NOT the first agent to get FACTS about Weber incorrect.

I have a complete accounting of my contacts from 1996 until 2013 with the FBI. The misinformation about Weber did NOT stop and I understand misinformation is still on their site.

When an FBI agent lies & then GETS caught - to me that is the ultimate of crimes.

It was 2000 before I stood up against the FBI - until then I had been compliant and provided what they asked for....and thought it had gotten straighten out & then along come Ckret - and more misinformation & misrepresentations...

If I am still posting - I will do the out line and post it...but will save it in document form before posting it.

2 of my postings tonight did NOT post - so I guess I am being censored or the old lady sydrome is giving me a problem tonight. Will do the out line when I am not hurting so bad - Dates and subject matter discussed between myself and the FBI and the results - which I was correct about and the agent made the mistakes...more than one agent over the yrs.

Feeling the way I do right now - it won't be anytime soon.

I'm a little confused here about the handling of the DNA. this is a criminal case. will the FBI accept the sample after it was in your custody? you have no business getting near it.

You claim the FBI lost Lyle's sample years ago. how is it the FBI discusses an open case with you? they deny everyone when questions are asked.

Arc Point has labs all over the country. one is close by Lyle's area. why would you involve the Sheriff when Arc Point can come directly to Lyle for the testing. that seems to be the proper "chain of custody"

Here is the response Vicki received after going through the proper channels.

"During any given investigation, the FBI receives many tips, follows many leads, and talks to many people. In accordance with DOJ policy, we cannot discuss details of ongoing investigations. This includes not disclosing subjects considered and/or excluded, and investigative techniques that may be used. I understand the public and valued partners to the FBI are curious about the FBI's investigative process, and they may rest assured that the FBI pursues all leads that we believe will provide us with information of investigative value."

How did you gain information the DNA was lost?

You do understand this, right? :)
Added: perhaps Vicki will explain the process.....

Robert, you made a long post pointing out that Kennys money when he died was suspicious. Shutter then offers what seems to be a very reasonable explanation to this. He says he knows this but questions if you do. You have yet to refute his explanation. You often point out the traffic that this forum gets and how the public regularly views it. The public is currently seeing you go mum and refuse to refute something in direct contrast to your statement.

Perhaps you will answer my question then: How much money did Kenny Christiansen have before the hijacking?
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

October 30, 2014

October 2014: DNA samples arrive at our office, taken by the sheriff in Morris, MN from Lyle Christiansen. These samples, which remain sealed in our offices, will be submitted and a profile done. The results of this profile will be submitted along with the new report on Christiansen, which now runs more than sixty pages. Three people outside our offices are now in possession of this report, minus the profile results. The completed report will be submitted to the Seattle FBI in January 2015, after we finish a couple of more interviews and wait for the results of the DNA profile.

2012: I contact the FBI again and ask them if the DNA samples taken from Lyle Christiansen by two Minneapolis FBI agents have ever been profiled and compared to the tie sample profile. Two days later I get a response. No, and no one knows where the samples are now. (Lyle was visited by the Minneapolis FBI after he went public. They took DNA swabs from him at that time.)

??????????????

"we cannot discuss details of ongoing investigations. This includes not disclosing subjects considered and/or excluded, and investigative techniques that may be used."

According to your "public" statement it appears you have the DNA which is against the protocol in DNA sampling.

Dodge away.

I requested people not to attack you on that forum, not discuss Kenny, or your false allegations with the case. big difference.

You continue to blame others for your own actions. you put yourself in this position, not me, or anyone else. stop whining Bobby.

I'm going to allow you to continue here with your bashing, and not staying on topic as you always do. I have more important things to do. (mow the lawn) B|

we will leave it as your refusing to answer questions (legit ones) for this "public" forum.

1) DNA protocol breached
2) No valid proof of a stamp collection with a value of $4000,000-$300,000- $40,000-$30,000
3) Failure to do basic property searches on the TRUTH you so willing need!

My grass awaits ;)

RobertMBlevins

Non-Cooper: Just went to my email box and stopped short. Couldn't believe it...I got a personal message from none other than Buck Rogers, aka Gil Gerard, sent from his iPhone. Says he's been invited to attend the launch of the Orion by NASA as a VIP guest. I'm jealous. The Orion is the coolest spacecraft on Planet Earth right now. Just hope the damn thing works. :)

Blevins, You should ask Buck Rogers to serve as a consultant to you, at least for the first four dimensions, on your efforts at writing science fiction.

For more than four dimensions, you will probably need Buckaroo Banzai as well. I understand Buckaroo is good for eight dimensions.

Robert99

speaking of choices, I see you removed the personal attack on R99.

Robert Blevins removed the following comment:
Do you have any other function at Dropzone besides serving as the Official Bashing Shill for Shutter's website?

RobertMBlevins

Every time you ask something I take a good look at the question. If you ask something I consider even remotely private, I won't answer. And besides...not to be a butthead about it...but you know perfectly well I see what is being said elsewhere. Go ask them. :)
Response: *No comment*

OH MY! Blevins you just keep getting caught in your lies...and they are lies.
Your information is forever changing because you do not remember what you have said in the past.

The FBI took the DNA - then why do you find it necessary to repeat the DNA. By the way the DNA Lyle spent money for IS NOT a complete DNA profile....Duh!

I went thru this trying to find a possible possible match to the Step Daughter of Duane. I felt the physical characteristic and the birth date warrant and obligated me to pursue the subject.

The step daughter had told me about the child she gave up - to friends of the family and with only one request that he keep part of the name she had given him. The family who took the child honored her wish.

The child was given to friends of the mother. The young girl and her step father and mother knew who the father was....therefore NO papers were necessary to facilitate the adoption. She simple GAVE the child to the father...and his wife wanted that child.

I believe that the child who is a man now is the child, but the dna he sent was insufficient for me to pay for DNA of the 2 possible 1/2 brother - same mother but different fathers.

You guys know not what all I have done....that was not even Cooper related. Just things I thought might help a family who has survived the trauma of the family life.

I had pictures of the child - whose name and history correlated with the name and birthdate and history provided to me by the family.

The resemblance was uncanny. Both of these boy would have carried thier mother's DNA....and then we would have known if this mystery guy was actually related. Without the compliance of the young man I did all I could...but could and would not provide him the families name and addresses with out the valid DNA sample I needed.

Therefore with the process I have been thru on this - and the dna specialist I spoke to - we could not continue without the correct DNA profile.

My heart still believes the story the mother told me and they young man's story correlated with what the mother told me.

Friends of Duane and his wife gave the child to some one who lived in what the young woman was told was S.C. The young man claimed his parents never lived there....but, it was soon after that he went POOF!

I believe he finally found the proof he needed because he did NOT reply to any further communications. I did not trust him with the pictures of the two possible 1/2 sibling - but, it was UNCANNY. These three boys probably had the same mother, but of course different fathers.

This young man's father seeming hinted he was Cooper. But, the young man was very young at the time & his story about his father also connected right back the same stories Duane and the stepdaughter told me.

His mother supposedly had a secret and I hope he found his mother's secret...I hope he found peace and contentment....but, he never informed me and refused my assistance.

He may have done a search himself for babies born on that day in that month and in that state and found a child was born to an unwed mother bearing that name and what her name was. There was no legal adoption per what the mother of the baby told me...

His father's location and background was a location & background told to me by Duane and by his ex-wife. Therefore I felt I was on the right track. I have often wondered about that young man and his obcession.

I hope he found the truths - but there are is an Aunt & 3 Uncles and 2 half brothers that would love to meet him.
They were unwilling to do this without the DNA.

The Aunt was very well educated and she may have been able to locate him from the fragments I provide.
I chose to step out of their lives as it was not healthy, but one day I would like to meet them all - but that will never happen - not now....it is too late and I would not physically be able to make the trip.

Shutter and Blevins continued harassment of each other & the bashing between the threads - is going to shut this DZ thread down.

The continued activities to the extent they are will not continue & I have been told if I have something to say I need to do it soon.

I explained my circumstances - and what I have to announce is still in progress. I have to wait until "they" all come to an agreement & everything is in place. I do not want to repeat my unpleasent experience of 2001 in Wa.

Why I stepped out fo the public eye sought a place on the internet to fight my battle. Then the FBI came to the DZ and again attacked me with information that was incorrect.

To complicate matters I have 2 surgeries coming up. One is a biopsy and the other is a surgery that has nothing to do with my other problems - to fix an injury since time and medication has not help, but with my over all health any surgery is dangerous at this time.

If the biopsy is not good - I do not known what direction I will take. Medicare had gotten ridiculous. I have to get a referral from the primary to return to the ENT for a biopsy that was recommended by my family physician.

In the mean time I need surgery to fix an injury I had a few wks ago.
If it goes unfixed - then I would have a permanent disablility.

If the biopsy is bad - I do not know which will come first. No confirmation at this time if the biospy will be done as MEDICARE rules have changed.

America had become the faulted medical system in Canada. Canadian would come to the States & pay for tests so they could get on with their life rather rather than wait for system to work.

We used to have ENT's and we could could go back if the problem did not resolve.

Now you have to back thru the referral system. That will take 5 wks and I need to get this house sold...now.

If the biopsy is not good - I am not sure which direction I will take. The home is already being prepared to be put on the market. Should have been out of here 6 yrs ago, but real estate market took a plunge & my health got in the way.

My health makes the me a prisoner in my home for 7 months out of the yrs. due to the heat....Celiacs and adneno carcinoma...horrid rashes and heat do not mix.

We all die of something - but the process is sometimes long & with the complicated system Medicare now mandates - a lot of seniors will die before they can get treatment. But of course that is the plan! Right!

What a mess. Life with my other health problems is perplexing enough, but now being denied a biospy after being denied a bronciscopic - is putting surgery for an injury on hold. If the injury is not fixed soon - it will be permanent as these injuries need to be address before the athropy of the tendons and nerves are permanent. If I was a baseball player I would already have been in surgery.