47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Jo I posted the thread number. You remember the one when you got caught caught in the lie about Ben Garzzara and Bing Crosby look alike. You stated you were the one that came up with tis comparrison > In reality you stole it from Max Guthers book and passed it on to Doug Pasternik as your story. How was it you discribed the feeling you had when you and Doug discussed it. Just another example of how good you are at Lieing. The page was 1110 I sugest you give it another look Jerry

:):ph34r::ph34r::D:D
According to the set up on my computer JT we have NOT arrived to page 1110 yet!

Sorry guys - I won't post if you guys are referring to me as the broken record. I know my last post provided NEW information most of you were unaware of regarding a contact thru the DZ I kept confidential. I do try to refrain from entering the technical discussions - not something I personally need to know.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Hi Paul,

I have no interest in rehashing this dumb thread so I stay out of it.

But this is in today's newspaper in their column called THE HOT LIST:

Who says history is dull? Celebrate - if that's the word - the 40th anniversary of the case of the Northwest's notorious, unsolved skyjacker case at D.B.Cooper Night, brought to you by orhistory.com. Festivities include remarks by historians Katy Barber, Matt Love, Doug Kenck-Crispin, as well as the mysterious, popular Twitterer @ancientportland. There's music by Jarad Miles and Oh Darling, plus other surprises. 7:30 p.m. Sunday; $5; Mississippi Studios, 3939 N. Mississippi Avenue, Portland, Oregon. orhistory.com

Maybe some folks from here might like to attend.

JerryBaumchen

Blevins: Your post is amazing. Not you are any one else has been to the washougal watershed deep into the woods and tried to negotiate the terrain if you would like contact me i will be glad to take any one into this area, don't just post and say you have been there contact me and i will take you there this way we all no you have realy been there. As you will see (The area is different than the lewis watershed,when the "Today" show airs on the 27th) it is quite different. One question Meth labs how do you know about this . Should you be druged tested or investigated for drug labs. Blevins stick to making up stories and writing fiction books that is what your good at . That comment is truly a compliment you are a fantastic writer and I do respect you for your "abilities".Jerry

"...Not you are any one else has been to the washougal watershed deep into the woods and tried to negotiate the terrain if you would like contact me i will be glad to take any one into this area, don't just post and say you have been there contact me and i will take you there this way we all no you have realy been there..."

It doesn't get any better than that.
Guru312

I am not DB Cooper

I'm on p1146.

Other than that no comment on this useless Jo-Jerry debate, come on guys, it's wasting bandwidth like this just gives ammo to the guys wanting to shut this thread down. Can you at least TRY focus on the subject rather than continuously accuse each other of lies and threats?
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

Airtwardo: Your right, It is a broken record.Jerry

Seriously, do ya get a chubby beating up on an old woman or what?

You made your point, you don't believe her...give it a rest, you're looking worse every time ya cry about it.

Dead horse!

................With the amount of pleasure JT gets out of it, I sincerely doubt he stops..............................I actually think it's his way of trying to hit on Jo...........................in some twisted alternate reality he thinks by insulting her it will drive her closer to him.............................it is a world where JT is the owner-operator of Cooper World and his divine misstress Jo reigns beside him as Cooper Queen.................

I'm on p1146.

Other than that no comment on this useless Jo-Jerry debate, come on guys, it's wasting bandwidth like this just gives ammo to the guys wanting to shut this thread down. Can you at least TRY focus on the subject rather than continuously accuse each other of lies and threats?

I'm on 1146 as well.......................

Clown: I doubt DZ wants to shut down the thread. They probably get a fair amount of ad revenue from the visits. Remember: Thousands of people a month, maybe tens of thousands, lurk this thread from all over the world. I can't say for sure, because I'm not the one who might have installed Google Analytics code on the main website. But if DZ has done so, and has a GA account, they are going to see this thread as a steady moneymaker.

However, they do not want it to go crazy. The guy I sympathize with is Quade. Imagine having to moderate this thread. Now there's a fun job. Well, maybe not.

'Bill...or George...anything but SUE...'

If you think about it, it's kinda like being the latest FBI agent on the Cooper case. Thankless, full of nutty communications, and wishing you had another job in the organization. :|

(*Salutes Quade*)

...........................Blevins? Where did I give you the idea that I want DZ to shut down the thread?..............and what does the man in black have to do with anything?..............

Right now I don't believe they are even considering it [shutting down this forum]. Mainly cause of the $$$ from the ad revenue.

Hey, don't spoil my idealistic fantasy that it's about freedom, not money.

I don't think Q gets paid to be the forum zookeeper. Well maybe he does but the coin is power, not "negotiable US currency".

I criticize him but Q does deserve a lot of credit for pushing back hard on the many who want the forum gone. He is kinda like the ACLU, defending the free speech rights of the vilified and the unpopular... but not uniformly. The ACLU would reinstate Snowmman.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Learn to Read and to comprehend what you read.

Max Gunther's book was a book based on 6 phone calls from a woman who called herself Clara.
Max changed lots of things and basically made up his story. Clara was the one who referred to her Cooper as a Ben Gazzard type. That was a DIRECT quote from Clara and one that Gunther used.

Remember I have letters from Max. Remember Max and I exchanged many phone calls.

I am NOT going to fish the book out of storage to post all of the markings Max provided. This part happens to be part of the book that I remember all too well.

I suggest you contact your FRIEND Curtis Eng at the FBI office and ask to listen to the tape they made when I called them that frantic night in May of 1996. I had only made it about 13 pages into the book.

Max and Himmelsbach both know what is on those pages and why I called the FBI - you don't have a clue because the Ben Gazzard part comes much later.

The second call I was only about 1/3 of the way.

The third - hell, I don't remember how far I got before the 3rd call but it was over 1/2 way.

How could I forget that 1st night when the GATES of HELL opened and perhaps you need to think about this. (I just referred to the past of Weber). I had heard parts of what was on those first few pages, but had NEVER read little about Cooper other than a small article on the 3rd page of a newpaper in Georgia in 1971.

Remember even in 1980 when the money find was reported - Duane disappeared with the Newpaper and I never saw that first article. Duane left CO shortly after that - quiting his job and leaving my daughter and myself in CO to deal with graduation, her birthday, Graduation and prom. Do you not find any of this strange?

Just a little backgound - HOPING beyond all hope you will see the light. I called the FBI because of something in those first 13 pages. This was nothing that would have been in a newpaper and Duane made sure I never saw the articles. Something Duane mentioned in 1990 after going on dialysis and after making a trip to another state to access an old safety deposit box - something physical I had thrown away and Duane hit the ceiling on me. He had brought this item home, but I did NOT know how important it was to him nor why he got so upset when he asked me about this item a couple of yrs later. I considered this item "trash", but he doted on something in this item and a clipping inside of it and it made no sense to me until I read those first 13 pages and then I knew I had to call the FBI.

This is my secret. This would have been MY proof...but I threw it in the trash. I am a person who throws thing away - I hate clutter....now my home is cluttered with things - lots of useless Cooper research. This thing was NOT even Cooper related so he felt safe in leaving it in a drawer in our house.

Like I said perhap you need to talk to your FRIEND FBI AGENT Curtis Eng and ask to listen to those frantic tapes. Both of you might learn something. I knew in 13 pages who Duane was - and it hit me like a ton of bricks - and it also destroyed what could have been a very good life - because now I have spent 15 yrs trying to prove what he told me.

So Beg my Pardon if I stop at this point . Your own daughter called it. It is all about Money, and being a Braggart, but perhaps even she was being kind by saying Braggart.

Regardless - this is a useless waste of my energy and it will soon be stopping, but too late for me to enjoy what is left of my life. Regardless of the out-come I know the truth and the last chapter has been written.

There will be little about JT because he was the reason the case didn't get solved 15 yrs ago.
Jt is the bad ass in this, but he is treated kindly with little or no exposure. Just that Crazy Delusional man who wanders around in the forest looking for Cooper and on the end it is he who is OFF his ROCKER.

JT you sure picked a looser when you put your money on those particular posts and that part of my story. (1)First it was my description of the area versus your interpertation of my descriptions. (2)Now the Ben Gazzard thing.

We all have some larceny in our heart, don't we.

YOU GUYS just got it, BUT don't TELL JT let him figure this one out all by himself. Don't even question me about This post - this is a done deal for me and JT is fodder for the mice in the forest.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Blevins: Your post is amazing. Not you are any one else has been to the washougal watershed deep into the woods and tried to negotiate the terrain if you would like contact me i will be glad to take any one into this area, don't just post and say you have been there contact me and i will take you there this way we all no you have realy been there. As you will see (The area is different than the lewis watershed,when the "Today" show airs on the 27th) it is quite different. One question Meth labs how do you know about this . Should you be druged tested or investigated for drug labs. Blevins stick to making up stories and writing fiction books that is what your good at . That comment is truly a compliment you are a fantastic writer and I do respect you for your "abilities".Jerry

Meth labs? The discarded plastic tubing, propane tanks, and other paraphenalia left behind at the dead ends of Forest Service roads. And what the rangers tell me. When I see that stuff, I go the OTHER way and find a better camping spot. Those guys shoot first and ask questions later. So I go where no one currently IS.

Yes, I am practiced well with weapons. No, I do not want to use them in any way except popping at pop cans. You might have to explain it all to the Big Guy in the Sky later and He cuts through the baloney PDQ. ;)

............Now JerryThomas wants Blevins drug tested?............So we have JT on the record several times wanting Jo to take a polygraph test and now he wants Blevins drug tested..............what is it with this guy?..............................the Cooper case has it all............40 years and going strong.....with JerryThomas injecting himself right smack dab into the middle of it............for years rompin' round da woods and posting on the net......................nothing to gain but.........infamy? ...........Is JerryThomas searching for the truth or is he searching for fame?.....think about it...................I know I have............................

Now JerryThomas wants Blevins drug tested?

Now that's funny...any Skydiver worth his Wings knows what a "Skydivers Drug Test" is...ha...ha...

I'm on 1146 as well.......................

PS: CC you're on p1147...you can calculate @25 posts per page unless you change settings...

hangdiver

"Mans got to know his limitations"
Harry Callahan

Blevins wrote

I've suggested a couple of times to Snow that he apply (see: 'grovel') to come back. His reply: "What makes you think I want to come back..."

Snow won't grovel and Quade won't back down. It's a real shame. I can do occasional proxy posts for Snow but it's not the same as having him on board. I just wish he were back. He'd add a lot of value and humor too.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Well, if one were ultra manly and hunky (like Farflung), admitting you wanted to come back would be a kind of groveling. It's subtle.;)

And yet again.. you would be quite wrong Jerry