47 47
quade

DB Cooper

OH I FORGOT

How many gallies were on 305?

Was there only one midway through the cabin?

Was there even a galley in the rear? (or the
front)? 305 was 727-100.

Gray's reference mentions no galley (front or rear)
and food all over seats ...

My guess is the Continental diagram applies to 305
and is the correct version - so any reference to a
rear galley (whatever the source) is wrong.

:D

Post deleted due to lack of interest. ;)

Your post before deleted started by saying I am
asshole and an idiot then said: "galley was in the
REAR in Tourist class of course", and I am an idiot -

So Blevins, justify your factual post and your 4016th
personal attack, against me, Sluggo, Geestman
etal . . . !

Or run to mommy and Tom Kaye crying ...
You're on a roll . . . say what's really on your mind!

Trick r Treat, RobertMBlevins Enterprises Ltd.

You say you know! Tell us! Why leave your guests
and your fans dissapointed and in limbo? Are you
cruel? Dont let the world down, old chap.

Sure been some interesting info posted about Ted Braden.

If accurate, it paints a picture of someone who might be untouchable. He seems to have played that get out of jail card successfully. Wonder what he knew that made the govt treat him with kid gloves on serious criminal matters?

Is he a viable DBC suspect? Billy Waugh thought so.
Did Jerry say he knew Braden? I can't remember. I know he says he knew McCoy.

Anyone who could do those SOG jumps (see Snows posts on SOG ops) in Nam could have made the Norjack jump. What always fascinated me about the SOG jumps was that the SOG jumpers could find each other on night jungle jumps in rainy weather. They used radios to do it.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

OH I FORGOT

How many gallies were on 305?

Was there only one midway through the cabin?

Was there even a galley in the rear? (or the
front)? 305 was 727-100.

Gray's reference mentions no galley (front or rear)
and food all over seats ...

My guess is the Continental diagram applies to 305
and is the correct version - so any reference to a
rear galley (whatever the source) is wrong.

:D

I do NOT remember the airlines but remember I have flown very little in my life.

We flew a 727 out of Miami - in the 80's. There WAS a galley in the back.

I flew a 727 in 2007 from P-cola or Ft. Walton to Atlanta. There WAS a galley in the back. That one I remember very very very well. My back and restless legs meant I had to stand when ever I could. The REAR Galley near the door is where I stood.

That was a real real old bucket of bolts I was on in 2007. 377 didn't think I was on a 727, but that is what the 2 pilots hitching a ride told me. They also told me about how high we were. I was on my way to a funeral in Ohio. All of that is in this thread someplace.

I was also on a 727 out of Denver to Atlanta in 1979 or 1980. This was the flight Duane hid from the stewardess. That also is in this thread. I don't remember noting the Galley on that flight.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Post deleted due to lack of interest. ;)

Your post before deleted started by saying I am
asshole and an idiot then said: "galley was in the
REAR in Tourist class of course", and I am an idiot -

So Blevins, justify your factual post and your 4016th
personal attack, against me, Sluggo, Geestman
etal . . . !

Or run to mommy and Tom Kaye crying ...
You're on a roll . . . say what's really on your mind!

Trick r Treat, RobertMBlevins Enterprises Ltd.

You say you know! Tell us! Why leave your guests
and your fans dissapointed and in limbo? Are you
cruel? Dont let the world down, old chap.

No one called you an idiot, Georger. The real reason I deleted the post was because I was watching NFL football and I didn't feel like editing. I was missing some good game.

LOL Seahawks win today on the road against New England, 36-25. B|

I swear...it's like you spend 24/7 waiting like a vulture on a telephone pole for me to post. You aren't a stalker, right?

Of course, you aren't. But that's the first time I've ever seen you slam on me over a NON-post, and that's a little strange.

Non-post? It wasnt a NON-post!

You replied to my post about gallies making a
factual statement about the 727-100 coupled with a
slur against me.

Now you come back claiming you didnt post?
And demean me more and even post a picture of
Vulture_______________.

Dont you see your escalation?

Galley post>Stalker>Vulture.

Blevins you need mental help. You are a Troll.

You will remove a post you suspect may be factually
wrong because you dont want to be seen again as
posting wrong information but, you will escalate
matters further and leave a new post associating me
with stalking and being a vulture!

Your priorities are crystal clear.

Maybe you need to be DECODED ?

At least you are a consistent smut peddler, with a
long list of victims.

'Smut peddler?'

Now THAT hurts.

'At least you are a consistent smut peddler, with a long list of victims...'

Sources please on smut and victims.

I'll have you know I do possess morals. Ending the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan is one of them. Or maybe they count as two. I don't know.

It's late and I have a busy day tomorrow. Thank you for putting a smile on my face before bed. You are truly funny sometimes. I think the vulture pic is called for (again), just for laughs. I admit it. I can be a hard guy sometimes. I see some Toondoo in my future.

Sources please on smut and victims. ?

This post for a start dont you think?

'Smut peddler?'

Now THAT hurts.

'At least you are a consistent smut peddler, with a long list of victims...'

Sources please on smut and victims.

I'll have you know I do possess morals. Ending the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan is one of them. Or maybe they count as two. I don't know.

It's late and I have a busy day tomorrow. Thank you for putting a smile on my face before bed. You are truly funny sometimes. I think the vulture pic is called for (again), just for laughs. I admit it. I can be a hard guy sometimes. I see some Toondoo in my future.

Sources please on smut and victims. ?

This post for a start dont you think?

I wouldn't count your post as a 'source'. And to think this all started because I edited out a post in favor of watching football. Speaking of which, today's Monday Night game might be good, although I don't think Hank Williams will be there tonight. B| Or ever again.

You started it in any event, liar.

I posted asking about rear galley in 727-100.
You answered saying in the rear "in Tourist class
of course" ... with other demeaning gibberish.
Then deleted it.

If you were so business watching football why post
at all?

So I posted a reply which is still on the board.
I addressed the issue of the galley.

Delete your photo of a vulture with name on it.

I have complained to Quade about you finally.

Why does this Adventure Books have no phone number? Is it a business or what?

We have your other phone numbers -

You delete your photo with name and I will leave
this forum/thread and never come back. Its a fair
trade in my estimation. You get the forum. I get
my freedom from YOU!

I am serious.

I will now ask Quade to delete your photo in trade I will leave.

Now for some innovation, design and the joining of two activities so closely linked already that keeping them separate has moved to little more than polite self parody.

Finally Americans can combine all their favorite activities in an orgy of conspicuous consumption and endless brag speak. I have generously assembled the materials list and pricing as a sort of Yankee Doodle ‘in your face’ display of genius.

1. Four compartment steamer table (120 volt – critical) - $1389
2. 20 pound bag elbow macaroni - $12.30
3. 30 pound tub liquid cheese (Atomic Orange color) - $119.99
4. 7 pound can Beans & Sauce - $3.09 per can
5. Gravy Mix (makes 1 gallon) - $2.62 per pack
6. 5.4 pound can Mashed Potatoes - $6.85 per can
7. Festive turkey roll - $1.94 per pound

Now all you have to do is plug the table into a 120 volt (standard plug) outlet and fill those pans with the things you would select at a buffet anyway except you don’t have to burn $4 a gallon gasoline to eat $2.62 a gallon gravy. In fact, all four pans could be filled for less than $20 and still hold plenty for the following days feeding frenzies. This is the definition of win/win.

It gets even better and I’ve done the measurements for proof of concept. Although initially for the men, everyone will eventually migrate to the complete conversion. All these years we have blindly accepted the Precious Moments plate mounted above the towel rack and the Martha Stewart Moon Phase Collector’s spoons on the adjacent wall without so much as a second glance. This is the way nature designed men from eons of evolution. Simply plug your steamer table into the bathroom and bring your ‘Official NFL Detroit Lions’ TV tray with you, put that Precious Moments plate to good use along with a Moon Spoon and you have a table for one with the best seat in the house. When you are finished dining, simply rinse the plate and spoon in the bathtub and return them to their original locations for future use. Form truly follows function here with some efficiency which simply won’t be exceeded for centuries while allowing more time for Cooper research.

In the spirit of word contraction and corruption the way Convair represented ‘Consolidated – Vultee Aircraft’, the same has been done with Bathroom and Restaurant. Introducing the ‘Bathraunt’ to the world from the source everyone would expect; America. I feel this invention is so critical to the good of man that I’m launching it into the Public Domain thus avoiding costly patent royalties.

The menu was simply for illustrative purposes and not a mandate. Perhaps you prefer some more sophisticated fare:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-deen/turducken-recipe/index.html

The choices are limitless when you have a ‘Bathraunt’ in your home. Design your own menus which could include ‘Meatloaf, by the dashboard lights’ or a ‘Turd ucken’ as a second choice. What will your first Bathraunt meal include?

The proposal is simple:

Quade deletes Blevins' named vulture photo
of me, and in exchange I will leave the forum and
never come back.

Blevins & Quade get the forum, and I get my
freedom from Blevins ...

Sounds crazy. Yes. Anything involving Blevins must
be crazy.

The proposal is simple:

never come back.

freedom from Blevins ...

be crazy.

Actually, it's about time both of you go. So here's what's going to happen. Blevins is going to be banned for the personal attack. The attack will be deleted and georger will take himself out of the forum. If he doesn't, then I will do it for him.

In the future, please refrain from attacking each other via attachments. This goes for everybody, Farflung as well.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Jo I haven't been in a Tavern for years. Still Im not a drug adict either as you claim . You however or very questionable. Poylgraph test for me I will take one any time and I have in the past. If they ever decide to prosecute you for fraud I will take another polygraph test referencing you and our conversations and your storys. That will definitly prove !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! an all else. Jerry

The proposal is simple:

never come back.

freedom from Blevins ...

be crazy.

Actually, it's about time both of you go. So here's what's going to happen. Blevins is going to be banned for the personal attack. The attack will be deleted and georger will take himself out of the forum. If he doesn't, then I will do it for him.

In the future, please refrain from attacking each other via attachments. This goes for everybody, Farflung as well.

Quade, more permabans or are these "vacations"?

Does this purge open up some room for Snowmman?

Just kidding.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Just kidding.

I happen to believe you are not! ;)
Nice try though....
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

I am not kidding about advocating clemency for Snowmman. We'd have a better forum if he were back.

The kidding part was that there is a quota for badness, and now with two folks banned there might be room for Snowmman.

Hope springs eternal.

Brrrr...

If you look back at Bruce's excellent interview of one of the younger RT members that was on Braden's team, JD Bath, it's quite amazing...you can see JD reliving an intense period of his life. You can see he still had a bond with Braden.
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3657403;search_string=braden;guest=81569819#3657403

in Hardy and Tucker "SOG: Team History and Insignia of a Clandestine Army" the author claimed Braden may have wheedled an honorable discharge in exchange for keeping silent about SOG.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3656662;guest=81569899#3656662

oh I see, it's in Braden's Ramparts article. Braden spilled the beans about "discharge under honorable conditions" (even though he had been awol)

http://books.google.com/books?ei=YmKSTtjSHuaRiQLR2YTsAg&ct=result&id=LMwrAQAAIAAJ&dq=ted+braden+honorable+discharge&q=+honorable+discharge#search_anchor

"The story is Ted B. Braden's and is not presented as an endorsement. But it is an important story because it shows ... have about CIA and Special Forces operations in Southeast Asia, I was given a discharge under honorable conditions. ..."

Braden, Shadduck, Bath. You see all their names in the SOG histories.

It's amazing to me that everyone lost touch with Braden post '74 or so.

Bath just couldn't believe Braden could have been a truck driver

Hetrick really didn't like him though:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3652248;search_string=braden;guest=81569819#3652248

The proposal is simple:

never come back.

freedom from Blevins ...

be crazy.

Just kidding.

[:/]:|GOOD GRIEF!

Both Georger and Blevins? I didn't see the deleted post so I am shaking my head wondering what in the world started all of this. Seems like there are individuals out there BAITING - wanting others to make biting replies. Beginning to sound like a plot to shut down everyone.

377, you gave me a some very wise advice about responding to certain posters - and I have to chew my fingernails sometimes, but I am hanging in there.

Georger was a valuable source of information and I didn't like seeing this happen to him. I was never able to figure him out, but he did offer valuable inside information that was pretty reliable. Never knew what his source was.

Now we have NO one with any actual inside knowledge. I mean NO one. There will be no one but you 377 to reign in those who perpetrate mistruths. So very Sad - but, I think perhaps this may have been part of a "conspiracy". I say that jokingly, but think about this:

Without the thread there is NO way to let the public know what has been going on behind the the curtains. So we need to take a tally -

Who is Left that knows any of the factual information?

Who is left that provides fairly reliable information?

If JT is all that is left - we are dead in the water for source information.

MY GUY won't come here at all.
This is a dead zone for them.
All of the timelines are in order and we need the FBI to finish this. You would think the FBI would actually be looking at the information - we are trying to get to them.

I never worried about Blevins or Georger trying to sabotage our efforts (me and my guys). If the FBI or anyone wanted to head off breaking NEWS - the way to do it would be to shut the thread down. HMMMmmm just thinking out loud. I know some think this thread is just those of us who post here - but, there are many many who are reading and watching what happens.

HAS anyone NOTED the different expressions used by the different programs on one specific channel. How many time have you guys heard these expressions used many many times - every few days you will hear.

"In Plane (or Plain) Site"

"Highjack" - note they don't use Skyjack. Even ONE of our politician used Highjack in a comment to the media.

Remember the writers (Scott and Scott) who lofted here and did a Numbers segment about Cooper and BuDop starring Winkler. All of you know that story was given birth to in this thread....by yours truely Jo Weber.

There are multiple lines on TV that come from this thread. Expressions and characters born out of the past and not part of the new generation - EVER Wonder Why? Maybe none of you have paid attention, but they GOT my attention. Think I will start writing them down and then note the credits of the programs.

MY GUY won't come here at all.
This is a dead zone for them.

It's a dead zone for everyone Jo. But some folks like dead zones. Zombies for example. ;)

I'll miss Blevins and Georger. Seriously.

Quade is sterilizing the forum. What is left will be polite, civil, a model of Internet decorum, but barren.

I don't have any inside info Jo. I know parachute stuff and airplane stuff, but that's it.

I hope readers will check out the Braden links Snow sent me and I replayed. Just go back up a few posts. The CIA conspiracy nuts will have a field day.

From Hardy and Tucker "SOG: Team History and Insignia of a Clandestine Army"

Note that the RT was Braden, Gary Shadduck and JD Bath.

Theodore (Ted) Braden, Spike Team Colorado's first 1-0, starts his military career during World War II serving with the 101st Airborne division. As the Vietnam conflict begins. Braden enters the country in 1965 with Special Forces Project Delta.

In June of 1966 Braden becomes the 1-0 of Spike Team Colorado, located at Kontum, Vietnam, and holds that position until the end of 1966.

In an interview with JD Bath the 1-2 of ST Colorado. Bath states that Ted Braden. Gary Shadduck, and himself reported to SOG headquarters in Saigon for debriefing after a successful wire tapping mission in late 1966. After their separate interviews and debriefing, they meet at SOG's safe house in Saigon, House 10.

There, Braden announces to the team that he has been ordered to go on R&R (Rest and Recreation) and no excuses would be accepted. This is the last time that Braden is seen in Vietnam.

In October of 1967 an article appears in Ramparts magazine written by Ted Braden explaining that he had gone AWOL (Absent Without Leave) from Vietnam. Assuming the identity of Joseph Edward Horner, a member of SOG that was killed at Camp Long Thanh in 1965, Braden makes his way to Johannesburg, South Africa.

Once there, he fights as a mercenary with the 5th Commando Unit until discovered by U.S. Federal Agents. Braden is extradited to the United States to face desertion charges of a court martial at the same time US Senate and Congressional hearings investigating SOG activities begins.

Seeing that Braden is a potential embarrassment for the United States government a document is drawn up swearing him to not reveal anything he knows about SOG activities in exchange for a Honorable Discharge.

After accepting these terms, Ted Braden is never heard from again.

Also:

ST Idaho is originally manned by 1st Group Snake Bite teams from Okinawa in 1965. The team runs operations from Kham Duc but moves to FOB#1 Phu Bai at the end of 1966. ST Idaho is one of the original five recon teams trained at Camp Long Thanh and transferred to Kham Duc. 1966 finds ST Idaho at Kham Duc with Ted Braden [Ed. Hardy misspelled Braden's name] the 1-0 and Jim Hetrick the 1-1 until June of that year.

I have Snows Post above - READ it again and tell me what you find. There is a lot there, but note dates of incidents. Note the incidents. What happened to Ted Braden? Where was he after 1967?

A man just does NOT step off the face of the earth!