47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Not a journalist. And you made much ado about very little here. These are the facts:

1) I never said that the Sun article meant the hijacker was bald. I only questioned why the FBI thought so at that time, according to the article.

2) The article was not listed in the Available Evidence category in the report we sent to the FBI. It is merely mentioned in a single paragraph, and I asked them a question about it.

3) No one here at DZ said anything about it being linked to the attempted scam, even after I mentioned it several times...until now.

4) Reference to the article was removed from the report after this fact about the scam came to light.

HEAVEN Help US!

1. Your premise of that article was the only thing U had going and U were told, but U chose to ignore it.

2. Merely mentioned? BULL it has been what U made a major issue. It is the premise of your suspect.

3. The DZ corrected the FACTS about the actual crime and corrected your errors about the jump and other facts regarding the crime. NO one HERE was responsible for YOUR CLAIMS that KC was Cooper.

4. Removing a reference to the report - just BLOWS the COMPLETE premise of YOUR claim KC was Cooper!

P.S. And you had already sent this out to the media and to the FBI! I really do NOT believe U did that! How many times have U made claims about things that never happened? [:/]

Blevins I have very seldom been HARSH with U until lately, but everyone has their breaking point and I had mine a LONG time ago with your story. U owe a lot of people apologies for this fantasy U created about someone U never knew.

My heart goes out to the old ladies and old men whose minds U manipulated. The elderly are often victims to this kind of thing - seen it happen to often.
Usually when they realize their money is gone and there has been nothing accomplished - then the culprit goes POOF!

U built a CASE against a suspect based on nothing - absolutely nothing other than KC's brother "thinking" his own brother could have been Cooper. A responsible person would have said - "Let me look into this and see what I find and then we can decide a course of action." NOT U Blevins!
U went for the Kill...a tell ALL book!

Why do U think I have hung on to this since 1996 when I found out Dan Cooper was D.B.Cooper?
I let a journalist talk me into going public - that was OKAY, but I did not expect the aftermath and the on slaughter of the journalist. I still keep trying to find the PROOF that will satisfy the FBI - but, when I pointed them in the obvious directions - I was ignored. What does any of this say about D.B.Cooper?

Perhaps the public and the STATE of WA along with the FBI and other government agencies want it that way!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

while you are busy here covering your mistakes, you might want to clean up the AB website/ green vine what ever the name is....

20) Coins and Stamps - One of the things Kenny had in his estate was a large collection of stamps and gold coins. It was valued at around $300,000 and left to his family in Minnesota. The authors discovered that most of it was ordered by mail through a P.O. box down in Sumner, although Kenny had moved to Bonney Lake shortly after the hijacking.

Part of the Bremerton Sun article from 1972. The FBI refused to say what led them to believe the hijacker was bald, but they investigated several wig and toupee shops and questioned several people.

with portions of the article on display......

also, everyone gets this wrong (see photo)
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Scott, I thought it best to repeat your post in its entirety. I know why Blevins missed it - because you buried it within the story, which means he didn't read it. I expect he rarely reads the posts unless they are directed to him.

Below you post in its entirety:

According to the ‘Best of SEATAC’ stores and services; the ‘BEST hotel hair salon’ is Paul’s Hair Fashions. This salon is located in the beautiful Airport Plaza Hotel adjacent to the airport and below the dominating monolith that is the Northwest Orient building (insert that dum, dum, dummmm, mood sound).

This motel has a history, a history that will finally be told where intrigue, lore and hair collide in a lusty samba of unbridled greed and betrayal. Where hijacking turns to hijinks in the high stakes arena of high tension hyperbole hiding where…. umm… in or ahh… I think I just got lost in my own allegory here.

Before becoming the Airport Plaza Hotel and before the Denny’s and adjacent La Quinta were built, this was the space age named Swept Wing Inn. The attached image was taken at night when the view is even more spectacular. Spending an evening there must have been like sleeping in space. How cool.

While guests slumbered below jets constantly launching into the turbid skies of Seattle, there were classified articles being read where D B Cooper was asked to come forward for an interview. His identity would be protected and a legal defense funded. The person who submitted the article was an author who was just after the truth. As luck would have it, D B Cooper read this ad and happened to live in Seattle, what are the odds?

Well, a meeting was scheduled between Cooper and the author at that very motel which crouched in the umbra of the massive shadow of the Northwest Orient building like some sort of Remus or Romulus of lodging, sheepishly trying to suckle what clearly should have been dispensed. A wrong had been done to Cooper and he was going to expose all the aviation industry for just what a cold heartless entity they truly knew they were. Bastards.

Cooper said he had been unfairly fired by Boeing AND betrayed by Northwest. The longer the list, the greater the odds of some truths being told. Come on, this guy was screwed by Boeing and the airline he hijacked, you gotta love that. This has to be true since anyone would hijack a pair of companies that acted like Georgian mountain men to Cooper’s, Ned Beatty on a canoe trip. This screams for justice.

Cooper looked like the composite and produced two bills with matching serial numbers. We all know that one bill could be altered, but not two. Two is twice as many as one and twice the proof of authenticity.

During his three day interview with Cooper, the author was driven to Portland and shown where the escape car was stashed, how exciting. Cooper went on to explain that he had three radio transmitters set up over a large area to mark were to jump (it all sounds so familiar).

Cooper tells the author that he can’t spend the marked money and that is why he demanded $45,000 for the interview. Satisfied with events, the author handed over $30,000 which he carried in a tennis racket cover. Gosh it is all so ‘deep throaty’ and ‘double oh seven-y’.

Two weeks later the FBI (who must have investigated the former employee lead) informed the author that he was hoaxed and Cooper was wearing a toupee as part of his disguise. Yep, the author got scalped then cut out of his job, but the money was returned (most anyway) in a close shave with larceny from a bunch of bald faced lies told by some hare brained crook, who was combing through the classifieds and thought he could brush off the FBI with razor like precision….. and… umm.. scissors.

The Swept Wing Inn changed names several times to include the Vagabond Executive Inn (what is with us American’s and our 4th grade reading comprehension?)…. An Executive Vagabond, really? Anyway, the best hair salon in SEATAC was attached to one of the greatest clip jobs of 1972 and has now faded into the ignoble existence that most structures enjoy near airport properties (code for crack whore country).

I did note the comments about transmitters at 3 points, but I had spoke long long ago and before this thread about that possibility...and I believe there was some kind of signal thing put up behind the airport called Green Mountain on the South side of 500. (Pausible there could have been more than 1).It was not something I read or something Duane mentioned, just based on his knowledge of communications not only by CB, but planes. He spoke often of knowing an individual who worked in this capacity at the Atlanta Airport. Airport Communications where mentioned other times in our marriage. He referenced all of the small airstrips in WA. even if you could not see them. There are and were actual strips per the old maps in every location he told me about. He was DAMN sure connectd some how to them!

:ph34r::)Not TOO hard if ONE has the DUMB BLONDE Syndrome. NO offense to the Blondes out there - just an old expression.

I am the only one stupid enough to figure out what I am talking about!:D:D;)

Jo wrote

I did note the comments about transmitters at 3 points, but I had spoke long long ago and before this thread about that possibility...and I believe there was some kind of signal thing put up behind the airport called Green Mountain on the South side of 500. (Pausible there could have been more than 1).It was not something I read or something Duane mentioned, just based on his knowledge of communications not only by CB, but planes.

Jo,

Nobody wants there to be a radio navigation/communication angle to Norjack more than I do. I wish that his bomb battery was 12 volts but from all that I've read it was probably a large 1.5 volt drycell, pretty useless for anything involving radios but suitable for lighting up glow plugs.

Regardless of what I or Farflung say you cling to these impossible ideas that Duane used VORs or other ground based transmitters to pinpoint his position and plan his exit. You havent mentioned the vibrating VOR detecting corset for a while which gave me hope that you were coming around, but now you have returned to this Duane Weber radio nav fantasy. Give it up Jo, you are wasting your time on this one.

McCoy landed close to his home town and managed to stash the loot and get home undetected. He was a military pilot and knew plenty about VORs and the like, but managed to navigate visually. Cooper, if he navigated at all, did it visually.

I see a stashed walke talkie as a distant hypothetical possibility, but not a radio navigation device. Not in 1971.

Radios probably played no role in Norjack. There is ZERO evidence that DBC had any radio gear. It's just fun to speculate as to how he might have linked up with an accomplice after landing.

If DBC was radio savvy he should have brought a small tunable VHF receiver to listen in on comms between the plane and the tower, NWA and FBI. That way he could see if an ambush was being planned. They were available in 1971 for $29 at Radio Shack and looked like a pocket transistor radio. You could sweep the entire aviation band in a second with the manual tuning dial and find plane comms almost instantly. It had broad bandwidth which made finding nearby strong signals dirt simple and fast.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

we could just start accessorizing him like G.I. Joe, put everything needed on Cooper
or even Agent 86 could be a possible clue as to how he did it? B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

1) I never said that the Sun article meant the hijacker was bald. I only questioned why the FBI thought so at that time, according to the article.

2) The article was not listed in the Available Evidence category in the report we sent to the FBI. It is merely mentioned in a single paragraph, and I asked them a question about it.

3) No one here at DZ said anything about it being linked to the attempted scam, even after I mentioned it several times...until now.

4) Reference to the article was removed from the report after this fact about the scam came to light.

Adventure Books posters posting under the name
of RobertMBlevins, can't keep track! One post
contradicts the one before it, contradicts the next
one to come. All of these different writers need to
stick to one explanation, explain what it is they
are saying or not saying, and settle on one version
or two or five, of THEIR facts!

1) I never said that the Sun article meant the
hijacker was bald. I only questioned why the FBI
thought so at that time, according to the article.

Of course you did. see Brem1-4 in AB's own words
below!

3) No one here at DZ said anything about it being
linked to the attempted scam, even after I
mentioned it several times...until now.

Well, Snowmman did clear back in 2008 and Sluggo
addressed you directly on your fantasy about Coop
wearing a wig, back in 2010. (See S1) Since when
did Dropzone become AB Books' caretaker! ? Espec-
ially when you challenge our credibility and make
personal attacks against us at every turn, since you
arrived with your kit of confusions and claims? Let
377 answer answer allof your questions from now on
since he is your friend and sponsor.

4) Reference to the article was removed from the
report after this fact about the scam came to light.

Right here is an example of the confusion you
generate: which REPORT are you talking about?
The report you sent to the FBI a month ago, or the
Public Report you just posted (twice), saying "Last
Chance!". Last chance? Last chance for what? You
mean another revised-revision-revision is already
under way-way-way-way-way-way way?

You are a Drama Queen, Mr Blevins, and you cant
keep track of your own drama.

See your own avatar! You are the "idiot", not us!

People have been very tolerant. Your credit card has
expired.

How many more mailings can we look forward to:
from "The Lunatic" ?

And one final question: WHY release multiple
revised versions to the public when you have (you
say) already sent the FBI another final version?
Which version of versions will you be citing from in
the furture, to who? Who is to keep track for whom
for what purpose for Who? Is Who on first, second,
or third, or now playing home base? Americans
want to know!

IS THERE ANYBODY IN THERE!?

who?

here is a good one:

When asked whether he was proceeding with the publication of his book, Porteous said, “Yes. There is overwhelming evidence, much of it new, that indicates Kenneth Christiansen is Dan Cooper. We know his motive, his partner who picked him up after he bailed out, and what he did with the money.” Porteous says he has sent the FBI a manuscript of his book, which was published in March, and hopes they will re-open the case.

http://parachutistonline.com/feature/secrets-db-cooper-part-three-criminal-profile

here is a good one:

When asked whether he was proceeding with the publication of his book, Porteous said, “Yes. There is overwhelming evidence, much of it new, that indicates Kenneth Christiansen is Dan Cooper. We know his motive, his partner who picked him up after he bailed out, and what he did with the money.” Porteous says he has sent the FBI a manuscript of his book, which was published in March, and hopes they will re-open the case.

http://parachutistonline.com/feature/secrets-db-cooper-part-three-criminal-profile

This from the same article.....
Years earlier, the FBI dismissed Christiansen as a suspect because his physical description was not close enough to Cooper’s. However, due to the urging Christiansen’s family and Porteous, the FBI asked for a DNA sample, which Christiansen’s relatives were able to provide. Christiansen’s DNA did not match that found on Cooper’s tie.

And I noticed this in the comments....Isn't eagleeyejoe our friend Sheridan Peterson?

EAGLEEYEJOE
Mon, 03/07/2011 - 10:31

Check out Article in July 2007 issue of Smokejumper Magazine entitled "Where have you been hiding, D. B. Cooper, by Seridan Peterson.Pages 11 to 13.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

here is a good one:

This from the same article.....
Years earlier, the FBI dismissed Christiansen as a suspect because his physical description was not close enough to Cooper’s. However, due to the urging Christiansen’s family and Porteous, the FBI asked for a DNA sample, which Christiansen’s relatives were able to provide. Christiansen’s DNA did not match that found on Cooper’s tie.

And I noticed this in the comments....Isn't eagleeyejoe our friend Sheridan Peterson?

EAGLEEYEJOE

Check out Article in July 2007 issue of Smokejumper Magazine entitled "Where have you been hiding, D. B. Cooper, by Seridan Peterson.Pages 11 to 13.

eta: this is an article that Sheridan Peterson wrote. I thought it sounded familiar and I was able to find references to it on the thread but I quit looking before I found the article or contents thereof. I think Bruce Smith mentioned it.
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

EAGLEEYEJOE

I'd like to see that Smoke Jumper article. I thought Sheridan Peterson's screen name was eagleeyepete not eagleeyejoe, but he may have used many variants.

What always surprised me about Peterson's published comments about NORJACK is that had he been DBC he would have carried a flashlight to spot his landing. Peterson, as a highly experienced jumper, knows how useless that would be. I wonder why he said it?

Amazon, you agree about a flashlight being pretty useless for "spotting a landing at night"?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

EAGLEEYEJOE

I'd like to see that Smoke Jumper article. I thought Sheridan Peterson's screen name was eagleeyepete not eagleeyejoe, but he may have used many variants.

What always surprised me about Peterson's published comments about NORJACK is that had he been DBC he would have carried a flashlight to spot his landing. Peterson, as a highly experienced jumper, knows how useless that would be. I wonder why he said it?

Amazon, you agree about a flashlight being pretty useless for "spotting a landing at night"?

I'll yield to you guys about the flashlight, but regarding the article:
I looked for it briefly but couldn't find it. Considered giving a 25.00 dollar donation to Smokejumper Assoc which includes subscription to mag, but I can't find anywhere that mentions I would have access to the archives.
The only reference I found (though brief search like i said, so it could be here) was Bruce Smith's reference regarding Sheridan's writing style - He mentioned that article in his post - so he (BruceSmith) might very well have the article.

Gonna be alright,
Cause we're Crimson Tide and
Ain't "no tre-dame" gonna slow us down

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZr6AE-u2UM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gu17MFr5-M

Go SEC -- Roll Tide Roll

My son says he's rooting for the SEC but Notre Dame would make the better come back story.

I said,
Jeez, son, we're not in some frilly, frothy, Lifetime movie here. This is FOOTBALL. Take no prisoners!!!

Although a flashlight would be nearly useless to spot a night landing, a bright parachute flare might help if it were deployed at the right altitude (fairly close to the ground). There is no evidence that one was used by DBC however.

A wilderness landing at night would be pretty damned scary, but they've been done safely many times from distressed aircraft by military pilots making their very first jump.

"And as most of you know, nothing has been proven on Christiansen to date one way or another that points to him (beyond a reasonable doubt) as Cooper."

who cares, the evidence is overwhelming, right! (*rolls eyes*)

maybe the owner of the wig shop is cooper??????? B|

Robert says:
"I wouldn't say overwhelming."

When asked whether he was proceeding with the publication of his book, Porteous said, “Yes. There is overwhelming evidence,

Talking about the same book...no?

both names are on the book, both names should be on the same page when "going Public"

the reviews are not that good on Amazon either:

"The author presents a good case but the writing does not flow very well, it reads more like a bunch of interviews rather than a book."

"Blevins should have his publishing privileges revoked at Amazon! For many reasons, but specifically for the worst when it comes to investigative reporting. "

"I don't think anyone can say this is "The true story of DB Cooper." There are some good parts of the book, but the author(s) state very clearly in the book that some of what is written is based partly on fact and partly on what they think is true. If that's the case, then the cover should not state that it's the true story. "

"You expect to me to respond to reviews? "
No, I said the reviews were not that good either"
I don't expect you to do anything........

Although a flashlight would be nearly useless to spot a night landing, a bright parachute flare might help if it were deployed at the right altitude (fairly close to the ground). There is no evidence that one was used by DBC however.

A wilderness landing at night would be pretty damned scary, but they've been done safely many times from distressed aircraft by military pilots making their very first jump.

You basically get into the best PLF position you have ever done in your life and hold it when its dark and you cant see shit. IT SUCKS because you can't see what the hell you will be landing in, or on... you pray it ain't gonna hurt too much. I saw the trees below me about 1 second before I hit and landed in one. It did not hurt a bit.. not even a little flesh wound

RobertMBlevins responds with internet text which is only invisible to 377, and an expectation of avoiding venom with:

“Do you have the slightest idea how BIG this thread has become?”

Yep, do you?

RobertMBlevins continues to beg for a snakebite shower by adding:

You can't keep track of everything that has been said by everyone all the time.”

Wow, you’re overwhelmed with this itty bitty thread, which has a search function you are baffled by, but are a master of the interview. You have also destroyed the human resource this thread represents via arrogant conduct, when you have been warned time and time again about: Dan Cooper Comics, Clydesdale horse history, Tyner’s husband, Captain Scott leaving the cockpit, the weather on Shemya, the flow of the Columbia, facial recognition software, Iditarod participation, assessed value of coin and stamp collections, photos from World War One, the freezing point of Jet A fuel, Kenny’s “demonstration” jumps for pay (also still on your website), left handed tie clasps (also still on your website), smiling pictures of digging ditches in ugly sweaters, a picture of ‘NOT’ Kenny singing in a bar on Shemya (also still on your website), Lyle saying he never believed Kenny was Cooper, the scrap wood from the attic, Kenny’s actual height, the color hazel, the lack of an NB-6 (also still on your website), the Amboy chute being from 1946, paratroopers NOT burying parachutes, being tan as a potato chip (WTF?), Geestman’s wife selling the ranch, cigarette coupons being attached to many brands, Sky Chef matches being common in airports (the Sky should have been a hint), crash pads, flight plans and a host of things which no one has bothered to point out because of the blow back.

But you want to blame the size of this thread? Have some venom.

"You expect to me to respond to reviews? "
No, I said the reviews were not that good either"
I don't expect you to do anything........

LOL...then why quote the reviews in the first place if you didn't expect a response?

Any reviews dated before December 1, 2010 are from the original edition of the book. And if they are BAD reviews, the book definitely deserved them. Reviews? You can't please everyone. I've seen bad reviews done on Catch-22 by Joseph Heller, something I can hardly believe.

Hmmmm, possibly for display.........B|
If I only wanted you to see it, I would have PM'd ya (*laughs*)

Jo,

Nobody wants there to be a radio navigation/communication angle to Norjack more than I do. I wish that his bomb battery was 12 volts but from all that I've read it was probably a large 1.5 volt drycell, pretty useless for anything involving radios but suitable for lighting up glow plugs.

I know - just know in my heart of hearts there was something linking Green Mountain with Duane Weber. Remember when JT ignored this little mountain or hill. He even ignored it after I made my trip in 2010 and I actually found it. From 1997 until 2001 - I told him over and over about this little mountain and he kept telling me I was in OR and not WA. THEN I found the damn place in 2010 and you will NOTE JT left the building.

Bruce was with me and he knows I saw the rocks at the entry - it was raining cats and dogs. We drove on around and then on to the East side of this "hill" and I went to a door of a house in the woods with the rain pouring down and spoke to a woman - she said it was exactly as I had described looking in 1979. She said there was a building up there when I spoke to her in 2010 and the trees cleared and there was now a signal tower there. Hence probably why it was no longer referenced as Green Mountain (I thought that a strange name for a big big hill).

There is a Green Mountain up near Lake Merwin - so why was there at one time 2 Green Mountains? Both are specifically named on the old maps.

I want to see pictures of that little Green Mountain taken around 1979 - you will see the wooden gate and the wire fence. the boulders and the old what looked like tall dead trees in Sept of 1979. There was no building there in 1979.

Duane focused on this and then when we went North of the area - he turns and goes back to the 500 area and goes as far as the Green Mountain Airport. It was NOT too far West of there Duane mentioned someone leaving a car near an airstrip and a field used for jumping. TIME and SPACE - it was all there - even with all of the changes I could still see it the WAY it looked in 1979.

The images are burned into my brain. If there was someone who had pictures from 1979 of these areas and multiple pictures of other places that just looked similar - I could PICK them out. It is engraved in my memory. I guess that just makes me sound crazy, but I have been called worse.

WHY did this place mean SO MUCH to Weber? Had to be a reason. Why did he know were every tower was and every airstrip? He was definitely in the area and KNEW it very very well, but the FBI has NOT tried to put Weber in WA at any time (other than the brief denial he was in McNeil and the correction made to the FBI agent's mistaken words)- nor do they want to. WHY?

I know nothing about towers or signal communications other than what you guys have told me and the comments made by Weber. I have never been any place these things could be discussed by individuals who would know except the DZ and Weber. I realize you guys are tired of hearing it, but since it is just my needing to know at least it is not like Blevins continued misguided and deliberate contoctions.

I want answers - how did Weber know the area, how long was he there and what did he do beside the few wks he was processed at McNeil before being sent to where-ever? There are footprints and those footprints are between Spokane and Coure'd Alene. I know this with all of my heart and my soul. Find his footprints and you will know who Cooper was. IF it was NOT Duane Weber than it was someone Duane knew who trusted him with his life....

Just call me Crazy, but this is more than just my gut and NO I am NOT delusional or off my rocker or looking for one moment of fame or for money.

If that was what I was after I could have done what Blevins and others have done - it was offered to me, but I chose the hard road and to search for Truths! All I have done is sign a worthless piece of paper I hope will protect the story I have told over the last 17 yrs and keep individuals seeking profits from twisting what I have told this thread and others for yrs and yrs.

RobertMBlevins is right Mrshutter45. One must let reviews on products be organic, unbiased and honest regarding products. Would you like to live in a world where Thalidomide is recommended by the board of directors from the Thalidomide Company? How about tobacco companies completing studies on the health effects of their product? Of course not because those products are dangerous and doing shill reviews are douche-y, even if there was no such thing as ethics (chuckles to self).

Let’s take a moment and look at another of RobertMBlevins’ works, shall we? I selected another book which RobertMBlevins co-authored with Geoff Nelder called ‘Dimensions’.

It is extremely well reviewed (you should buy it) and has a top rating of five (5!) stars. Now that’s a sign of quality to be sure. After all, they are stars, the max is five, and the miracle of the internet allows ordinary consumers to opine on products. That’s great, I’m so happy right now.

Here’s what the reviewer said about RobertMBlevins’ book:

The first thing I noticed about this book were the absolutely beautiful covers. The stories are sometimes funny, and others will scare the hell out of you. The writing is tight, and each story has an illustration set on the first page of the story. 'Cruel and Unusual,' starts out this book, and just reaches out and grabs you by the throat. They move quickly and each tells a definite story crisply and effectively. My favorite was 'The Inn Between,' which is about a guy who wakes up in Limbo and tries to get out - for years. Very good, very scary. A fantastic work.”

I know I want to buy this now, thanks to this honest, polite and non-bickering review! I’ve got boners! Look at that review! Tight writing and every story has an illustration! I’ve got more boners!! Wow, I’ve got to rub down the…. Goosebumps.

I thought it was worth reviewing an honest, righteous and non-venom attracting review Mrshutter45. There’s so much bad stuff about the Cooper book that I wanted to give an example for the record of how to be nice, polite, honest and un-venom-y.

Gonna be alright,
Cause we're Crimson Tide and
Ain't "no tre-dame" gonna slow us down

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZr6AE-u2UM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gu17MFr5-M

Go SEC -- Roll Tide Roll

My son says he's rooting for the SEC but Notre Dame would make the better come back story.

I said,
Jeez, son, we're not in some frilly, frothy, Lifetime movie here. This is FOOTBALL. Take no prisoners!!!

Twas amazing! Hooooorah! The Tide Rolls.
Not often do ya see the center and the quarter back
both making calls! Roomies! Dont push me you
sonnabeach! Soap Opera within a BCS Bowl!
History in the making... I love it!

$5.5 million dollar night. Mah call out for peeza!

I do have other newz: but will hold it until the
celebrashion is over ... tomorrow night. Got a ton of
email today I hadnt read ... amazing but not
surprising. Confirmations. Sometone's tent has
folded and someone is out in the cold. I wonder
whooo.

whoo whoo