47 47
quade

DB Cooper

I read in US News & World Report last night that they found records of him have a BAD CONDUCT DISCHARGE from the military and having done time in AT LEAST SIX PRISONS from 1945 to 1968. That is one heck of an "allegiance" to this country. One I think I'll pass one. He could keep it.

Jo, despite everything you have said in this thread about, "the answers are locked in the vaults of the CIA" how does any of it have anything at all to do with Duane Weber being the person who hijacked NWA 305?

PM the admins/mods Jo, they can email me and get my phone number and speak to me. They can check my IP address and see I've NEVER had another account on this website before.

Call the FBI Jo - and tell them what? A guy on the internet in the D.B. Cooper forum disagrees with me and thinks I'm wrong? This guy whose screen name is "You're All Crazy" said I'm crazy because I keep spouting off about how my Duane worked for the CIA, and how Mr. FBI agent if you really wanted to solve the D.B. Cooper case you would march right over to the CIA building in Langley by the way!

Get real Jo. Hassling and disagreeing with each other on a message board is one thing, bringing it into "the real world" is quite another. Just like I explained to Blevins about Geestman, when you start throwing around unfounded accusations of illegal activity (like when you accused me of killing that skydiving school guy and I just ignored you) and they actually come bother me with the nonsense... Maybe I'll be able to take an extra vacation this year with lawsuit money.

THINK BEFORE YOU ACT

Just imagine if these suspects were alive......

Duane seems to be just an average criminal and Con man.

KC seems to be an average hard working guy who had some tough times like anyone else would. the guys own brother tossed him under the bus, along with his friends, but, none of them will come forward on there own and bust the case wide open?

KC's home has been said to have been purchased for cash in the sums of $14,000 $14,500 & $16,500 CASH. then property records were found showing and lengthy Morgtage attached to his home with his name on it.

The attic ;) my fav. a piece of wood with the same formica was found in the attic years later. the problem I have is with this is when replacing formica you wouldn't have an extra piece of the new formica left over. (not attached to wood) the kitchen was demolished in the early 2000's. this would explain the jagged cuts on the piece. it was destroyed and some how ended up in the attic. Decoded shows pictures, but fails to show the two cross members which by looking at the one shown, appears to be of the same circa as the existing framework. typically when you install vents in the attic you install two for cross ventilation. no vent was seen on an older photo during KC's stay at the home.

KC was living in a small apartment complex, then purchased an small home where he lived the remainder of his life. paying it off shortly before he died.

stories of him loaning out $5000 in cash to a friend. zero conformation of this transaction except someone claiming this happened.

absolutely nothing has been verified about anything on Christiansen. it's all talk. I had to step forward and try and resolve how the house was purchased. the outcome will soon be revealed.

lot's and lot's of speculation and theories made into facts over the years.....

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

One of my biggest curiosities in this case so far that I haven't been able to find has to do with transcripts and recordings. Does anyone either have digital copies of the ATC transcripts or actual recordings?

Additionally, was Cooper ever in the cockpit himself, and if not do we know that for certain? The reason I ask is that if he was his voice could have been picked up on the cockpit voice recorder. While those continually record over themselves in a loop, there is a fuse plug that a quick thinking flight engineer could have pulled to turn off the CVR thus saving the tape.

I know, I know, if such a thing were done and in existence we would have heard about it by now. But at the same time, I read a comment on this thread where someone said the ATC transcript had been redacted something like 19 times. If the poster on this thread was accurate in what they were saying, why 40+ years later would the feds still have not released a clear text version of the ATC transcripts? Any maybe for that same reason they have never released the CVR or it's transcript.

Any responses or direction appreciated.

youreallcrazy

One of my biggest curiosities in this case so far that I haven't been able to find has to do with transcripts and recordings. Does anyone either have digital copies of the ATC transcripts or actual recordings?

Additionally, was Cooper ever in the cockpit himself, and if not do we know that for certain? The reason I ask is that if he was his voice could have been picked up on the cockpit voice recorder. While those continually record over themselves in a loop, there is a fuse plug that a quick thinking flight engineer could have pulled to turn off the CVR thus saving the tape.

I know, I know, if such a thing were done and in existence we would have heard about it by now. But at the same time, I read a comment on this thread where someone said the ATC transcript had been redacted something like 19 times. If the poster on this thread was accurate in what they were saying, why 40+ years later would the feds still have not released a clear text version of the ATC transcripts? Any maybe for that same reason they have never released the CVR or it's transcript.

no actual recording, only the transcripts that can be found on Sluggo's site.

nope, Cooper never made it into the cockpit.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

The Navy was during war time and off base. (read the thread) Duane hit an officer OFF base because he was molesting a woman. Duane's parents tried to get this resolved, but it was war time. I have all of the paper work the family went thru. A bad conduct discharge during war time - you couldn't get a job picking apples! Perhaps a grudge.

Your postings were volital & the mood swings just a rapid as yours. The syntac are the same. You claimed to be Law Enforcement and he claimed to be a PI. THerefore checking a IP will not work...you are supposed to be trained to avoid that.

You are definitely NOT in LAW enforcement and if you are - someone needs to report your actions.

We do NOT go around in this thread claiming to be the law and making false accusations against another poster and you conjured up racial undertones in your anger. THAT was uncalled for!

If authorities make a connection and the fact you seemed to be racially motivated in your accusations - making claims never made by Jo - they will probably question you.

After the racially motivated things you stated and then claiming to be in law enforcement and then you threaten a law suit. WHAT is wrong with this picture GUYS?

You are the one who NEEDS to think before you ACT. If I find out who you work for - I WILL be the first one to report you...actions unbecoming an officer of the law.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Read the prior irrational postings by this man and then read the one below.
Two different individuals...Only came to the thread 2 days ago and how he is an expert with the below posting.
You don't go from knowing nothing to knowing all in 2 days.

youreallcrazy

youreallcrazy

YOUREALLCRAZY,

First, welcome to the thread.

Cooper never entered the cockpit and was not seen by the cockpit crew. Just the passengers and three flight attendants saw Cooper while he was on the aircraft.

The 727 flight engineer panel has circuit breakers that can disable (stop) both the CVR and the FDR. Apparently they were not used during the flight to Reno and they simply recorded over the previous data.

The transcripts, specifically the Seattle ATC transcripts of the communications between the airliner crew and the ATC controllers during the flight to Reno, have been highly redacted.

If you want to see what the Seattle ATC transcripts should look like, then read the Oakland ATC transcripts. It should be noted that the airliner was transferred from Seattle ATC controllers to Oakland controllers when it was in Northern California (near the Fort Jones VORTAC, if my memory is correct).

The questions you ask about the transcripts have been asked before.

Formal efforts have been underway for some time to obtain the un-redacted Seattle ATC transcripts. When the proper stars align, maybe those efforts will be successful.

In the meantime, keep the faith and stay tuned.

Robert99

skyjack71

Read the prior irrational postings by this man and then read the one below.
Two different individuals...Only came to the thread 2 days ago and how he is an expert with the below posting.
You don't go from knowing nothing to knowing all in 2 days.

***One of my biggest curiosities in this case so far that I haven't been able to find has to do with transcripts and recordings. Does anyone either have digital copies of the ATC transcripts or actual recordings?

Jo, simmer down. He's reading the right posts! If you did the same maybe you would know something about D.B. Cooper and the hijacking.

Robert99

youreallcrazy

Oh, and as far as plagiarizing that FBI guy's work - not a chance. My research on this case includes reading the wikipedia page (which I understand is dubious at best), watching Blevins video on YouTube, watching the Brad Meltzer episode, and maybe two other documentaries on YouTube. I also skimmed one news article that mentioned your name which said your response to DNA results that didn't match your husband was, "shrill." (I can totally picture you as shrill :ph34r: ) I've looked over Sluggo's website very briefly (less than five minutes there) and glanced at Blevins KC Report as I stated before

THis is what you claimed to have known 2 days ago and now you have completely shifted gears and are all knowledgeable of the case and the facts! THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE~!

Then you went on to make this statement:

***In fact -- I'm going to tell you exactly what brought me to this entire D.B. Cooper topic. Just a few days ago on the news there was this guy who had embezzled a bunch of money and then was declared dead by a Florida judge. The feds didn't believe he was dead and kept searching for him and he was caught in a random traffic stop in Georgia.

One does NOT acquire the knowledg of crime in few days as you have so claimed....and law enforcement would NOT have come into the thread and immediately ATTACK other posters!

youreallcrazy

welcomen...

Thanks for your comments last night. Appreciated your remarks
and style.

R99 and Shutter and Smokin are good heads and will answer
your questions.

Just ignore (bypass) RMB and Jo if they get too much... if it
gets too much we'll ask they be 'treated with Downy during the
next drier cycle'. :D

Its colder than a witche's caboose here! -17... supposed to be
back in the 30s and 40s by Thursday ... Pump some Sunshine
State here asap!

welcome.B|

ps: Go Auburn.;)

"Its colder than a witche's caboose here! -17... supposed to be
State here asap! "

Here in Ft Laud. it's dipping down into the 40's tonite. when your so use to the heat it's unbearable weather for us down here. jackets go on, and the heat is turned on. I'm sure the mid 40's would be a nice change for you ;)

The thing about the mortgage. I saw in Blevins video he said several times the house was purchased in "cash". I never knew that someone had researched it and determined that there was actually a mortgage on the house. That certainly takes a whole lot of weight away from the notion that KC was throwing around an exorbitant amount of money just months after NWA 305.

Also, with regard to the Formica, you make a good point. If (and I'm not picking on him I swear) Blevin's assertion was that the piece of mica was a piece of scrap from the NEWLY installed counters, then the whole thing falls apart. As you said, that is not the way Formica is ordered from the manufacturer, or how it's installed. If Blevins was saying that the scrap was from the old counter top that was being removed, then his theory could still work.

The only other far off possibility would be if let's say KC used a scrap piece of counter top wood that had been rough-cut with a hand saw or something and then he had a scrap piece of Formica left over that he glued to it and trimmed. But that is a stretch like the Grand Canyon. If he were looking to just make a hiding cubby hole cover, why bother gluing on the Formica and not just use the wood scrap? No, this doesn't make sense.

georger

welcomen...

Thanks for your comments last night. Appreciated your remarks
and style.

R99 and Shutter and Smokin are good heads and will answer
your questions.

Just ignore (bypass) RMB and Jo if they get too much... if it
gets too much we'll ask they be 'treated with Downy during the
next drier cycle'. :D

Its colder than a witche's caboose here! -17... supposed to be
State here asap!

welcome.B|

ps: Go Auburn.;)

I concur, GO AUBURN!!!
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

youreallcrazy

The thing about the mortgage. I saw in Blevins video he said several times the house was purchased in "cash". I never knew that someone had researched it and determined that there was actually a mortgage on the house. That certainly takes a whole lot of weight away from the notion that KC was throwing around an exorbitant amount of money just months after NWA 305.

Also, with regard to the Formica, you make a good point. If (and I'm not picking on him I swear) Blevin's assertion was that the piece of mica was a piece of scrap from the NEWLY installed counters, then the whole thing falls apart. As you said, that is not the way Formica is ordered from the manufacturer, or how it's installed. If Blevins was saying that the scrap was from the old counter top that was being removed, then his theory could still work.

The only other far off possibility would be if let's say KC used a scrap piece of counter top wood that had been rough-cut with a hand saw or something and then he had a scrap piece of Formica left over that he glued to it and trimmed. But that is a stretch like the Grand Canyon. If he were looking to just make a hiding cubby hole cover, why bother gluing on the Formica and not just use the wood scrap? No, this doesn't make sense.

agreed, according to Robert the countertop found in the attic is the same from what Kenny installed and he shows a picture of the counter pointing out the new countertop installed on it. in order to have an extra piece left over, you would have to change the dimensions of the countertop itself. if you were using a piece of would to hide something in the attic, why put formica on it? when you demo a house, all bets are off on damage. they just come in a rip everything out. what they can't control by force, they simply cut it up into small pieces. that house has changed dramatically over the years.

99% of the time they remove the old formica, and install a new piece. the only reason you would mess with the wood portion of the counter would be to replace a damaged piece, or a reconfiguration of the old countertop. this would mean cutting all the way down to the floor if you are changing the way it originally looked. if the counter is 90 inches wide, you cut a piece about 92 inches and trim it once it's dry. actually you can also rough sand the old surface and install right on top of the old material if you wish.

lot's of changes in the attic. added supports were put in, probably due to the age of the home. vents in the roof and eves have been installed post Kenny. it's been a commercial building for over 10 years. the odds of Kenny's little piece of wood surviving this are extremely low. I just can't believe this was some sort of hiding place.

Thanks for the welcome everyone, I appreciate it!

As far as Auburn goes - my wife would scream! She started at Alabama and then transferred to the school we both graduated from, but the Auburn hate still runs deep. Haha.

As far as Blevins goes, I don't think I mind him at all. I just wanted to point out some disagreements. I feel sort of bad that I was harsh.

As far as Jo goes, well, she's half the fun of this thread. I just hope the rest of you don't get angry with me for goading her. (PM me otherwise)

Well, I'm off to the dinner table. It's a nippy 49deg here :-)

--

BTW Jo - either get your eyes checked our your cognition checked. I SPECIFICALLY SAID I WAS NOT A LEO (law enforcement officer). If you show me a post otherwise then I'll give you a nickel.

The DAY you REVEAL YOUR real name and what KIND of work you do (you claimed you worked in law enforcement). Then and ONLY then can you question or demean me in anyway!

Prove you are QUALIFIED to refer to me as "confused as a football bat". Since when did it take a bat to kick a foot ball?

Perhaps Weber was a scum bag, but that is NOT what he became. If you at the age of 17 joined the Navy during WAR time and lied about your age to get in - you are hardly a Scum Bag.

If you put all the efforts you had into getting into the Army - would you sacrifice it to defend a woman in a bar -during WAR time? Not hardly a scum bag!

Fake Identity - because it was EASY. Well, it seemed to be good enough to FOOL the authorities until they were going to release him from Jefferson! Only then did the ex-wife known his name was Duane Weber - he was Johnnie to her - but how could she not know?
She also used multiple names from 1962 until 1978.

:)
jo Weber has NEVER compared Weber to a Bond. Just a deceptive man known to her as Duane Weber. The authorities gave bever been able to unravel the past of Duane L. Weber - if they could they would have sat down with me a long time ago or provided me with somekind of explanation about the man.

They have DONE nothing other than a 2 paragraph letter in 1998...LONG before they ever picked up his DNA in 2003.

Ignorant! No I was not - I knew he had a past and I let it go - I thought he would tell me when he was ready.

He had a voice that gave others GOOSE bumps, not just me. He was beyond someone who just sang at a sing-a-long. He was so good - he was actually better at certain songs than the individuals who made them popular.

I have already explained YOUR MISTAKE regarding Doc Severinsen. The denial by the FBI of Duane's history in WA & OR is telling of itself. THEY screwed-up tracing the background of Weber.

It was the fricking FBI who could not connect the DOTS....their glasses were intentionally FOGGED.
It is ALL in Puyallup & the old records - it does NOT take a lot of brains but some one who has more knowledge of the system than I did and do.

I am NOT a liar at ALL nor was I in any way interested in Gunther's past time. I exchanged some communications with him, but he was 100's of miles away & all I wanted to know was what he knew about Clare. Do you really think I was so naive - I wasn't aware?

What we exchanged was NOT bull shit. Max was actually a VERY honest person....a man who adored his wife and NO one could have held a candle to her. I listened - and all I wanted was his memories of What Clara told him.

Explain why he called me when he found out there was NO stopping the cancer - and told me what to have on hand. The book, Markers, pencil and note slips - I have a book that Max walked me thru - pointing out the few things in his book that were actually shared with him thru Clara....most of his book is fiction.

He didn't have to do that - especially if Clara was a figment of his imagination.

When you are ready - talk to me on the pnone about "The Day Nam went Nuclear". Two men who can be connected to Weber.

You briefly mentioned Alaska - but what if I can connect Duane to Alaska - I know what Duane did in Alaska, but NO one would believe me.

Since in 1979 little was still known about the crime - why would Duane tell me the things he did - knowing I knew little to zero about the crime....and we actually have most of the connections already made to certain areas....but the FBI will never confirm them nor deny them.

NEVER insult me again! NOT ever!
You have NOT even been to WA to actually investigate anything.

youreallcrazy

As far as Auburn goes - my wife would scream! She started at Alabama and then transferred to the school we both graduated from, but the Auburn hate still runs deep. Haha.

As far as Blevins goes, I don't think I mind him at all. I just wanted to point out some disagreements. I feel sort of bad that I was harsh.

As far as Jo goes, well, she's half the fun of this thread. I just hope the rest of you don't get angry with me for goading her. (PM me otherwise)

Well, I'm off to the dinner table. It's a nippy 49deg here :-)

--

BTW Jo - either get your eyes checked our your cognition checked. I SPECIFICALLY SAID I WAS NOT A LEO (law enforcement officer). If you show me a post otherwise then I'll give you a nickel.

You went back and made the correction as soon as it came on the creen. People hate me when I do that to them. In fact you spelled it out as law enforcement and not LEO! When it first went down. By the time I got back you had changed it. You were raging at me and you also made a slur in that same post about me. You were cleaning it up...but you know it was there. In fact you corrected it as I was using it to post so it went POOF....then I had to repost and start over - your post had deleted that part...you were ranting at me!

You presented a dual personality regarding Roger and now with what-ever name you are using. In one of your MOMENTS you did say that. I was using it to post from - and POOF - it all went including my own composing.

The poofing while I was using it is the only thing that makes a post go poof unless you go back and do a delete on the complete post.

I was RIGHT on your ass, but I am a slow in making my posts.

Jo, he did NOT claim he worked in law enforcement, he actually said he did NOT.

And yes, if one sees the trick to reading this thread, it can be read, and a basic understanding can be grasped in 2~ days.

I say let him stay, not that I, or you, have a say in it.

He may want to re-read a few of the forum rules though, or he could be reminded of them by a Grennie as I have from time to time.:)

He thus far, IMO, has been spot on. Actual experts get ignored here, and some very well trained and highly educated folks as well, all by some who want their pet suspect to be "the one".

Matt

An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Welcome Hell...here's a key to city! B|

Your 'style & manner' remind me of a guy I use to get drunk with a lot on Guam...have we met? :D

Keep going...this room could use some fresh air! :)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Which is it Jo - last night you said I was a PI who had been investigating everything and calling you from random number. Remember you posted how you made funny faces with your mouth when I was supposedly talking to you? Then you say I'm a police officer of some kind who is derelict of my duty. Now you want to me to call you up and talk to you about Alaska, and you exclaim I've never been to Washington to investigate anything?

Grandiose delusions and paranoia can be associated with depression at best, and schizophrenia on the other side of the pendulum.

Thanks a lot! I only know a few jumpers and each of them has only a handful of jumps. I've never been to Guam either. My OCONUS travels have taken me through the Caribbean and Europe, but never in that direction[:/] But hey, first round's on me!

There is a pretty big DZ in my part of the world called Skydive City. Who knows, I may take up the sport this year. Cooper drew me to this website via a Google search, but curiosity has me looking at other things on here as well.
--
I appreciate the vote of confidence Matt, thanks. Now that I've gotten it out of my system, I don't see any reason I won't be able to keep it within the navigational beacons;)

matthewcline

Jo, he did NOT claim he worked in law enforcement, he actually said he did NOT.

And yes, if one sees the trick to reading this thread, it can be read, and a basic understanding can be grasped in 2~ days.

I say let him stay, not that I, or you, have a say in it.

He may want to re-read a few of the forum rules though, or he could be reminded of them by a Grennie as I have from time to time.:)

He thus far, IMO, has been spot on. Actual experts get ignored here, and some very well trained and highly educated folks as well, all by some who want their pet suspect to be "the one".

Matt

You weren't here when it first came upon the screen - I was. Yea, he went back and cleaned it up only when he knew I was raging mad. That post could have caused harm to come to me - and it smelled of deception and this other guy. Remember what I told you about my memory.

Since the demeanor changed then there may well be two of them, but he said 3. I watched this dual or tri personality and listened to it for 10 months. It gets SCARY - when he threatens you. It was in a post near where he mentioned what could happen to me - but there WAS more in that post and it went POOF!

When someone threatens my safety - that is scary - very scary. It was like he was putting out something so if something bad happened to me - he would be beyond reproach....that was the clean up - the rage was different.

Supposedly this makes me sound CRAZY - but that would be the impression he wants to give. He showed up right after I made the photo of the Lawrence BOX public and he supposedly had someone who kept him updated on this thread.

He made this photo - and I posted it after I didn't hear from him - as I had called him down on his mumbo jumbo evidence. Then he SHOW up here - with the same demeanor and with the swapping personalities.

He was bragging about being law enforcement - until he realized I caught it.

I am not the moderator and I have NO way to check these things out, but I can trigger him - all I have to do is get sassy and disagree with him. In a private email I can give Sangrio what he needs to check the guy out. I have 3 email addresses and a business address - supposedly he owned his own business, but he did not talk in the evenings

...his church and his family. And never on a wk-end.

Jo, if people were after you (which I doubt) they would not come on the internet where things are logged. Mission Impossible is a TV show. this is a thread where we are suppose to go over evidence. I don't see where you put the two together and make it into dark secrets, people after me etc. I think you are scaring more people with your stability vs someone wanting to harm you.

Concerned......

mrshutter45

Jo, if people were after you (which I doubt) they would not come on the internet where things are logged. Mission Impossible is a TV show. this is a thread where we are suppose to go over evidence. I don't see where you put the two together and make it into dark secrets, people after me etc. I think you are scaring more people with your stability vs someone wanting to harm you.

Concerned......

If I may read something into that you meant to say Instability! Well, unfortunately that does NOT exist.
I don't think PEOPLE are after me.

Tell you what why don't I start transmitting to you the communications I had with this man by email. Of course I have nothing of all the phone conversations on it...he really saved the goodies and the teases for the phone...couldn't seem to get him to TALK about them in writing.

If I do that then he will have to DEVELOPE a whole new story - he was really good at it - but when he pulled old photos and told me one of the women in the back one was Duane's mother -WELL, I have old pictures of Duane's mother and even when he was young she did NOT look like those women and the date of the dresses did NOT fit for the time period of when Duane was a boy.

See what I mean - there are LOTS of things that I have done THAT ARE NOT on this thread....and part of that is 9 to 10 months of communications with this man and the stories he told.