47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Is anyone aware Cook is claiming 3 chutes were left on the plane??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fu8_VgQamE

you need to go about 11 minutes into the video for the Cooper story.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

:)
All of the books and different article have stated this several ways and YET Gray based his BOOK on having access to the FBI files - something NO other writer ever had available to them.
Supposedly Cook has had this same privilege (CRAZY). This does NOT make sense.

The FBI provided writers access to private files and the writers still screw up. He did NOT know what he was looking for. This should have been a panel of individuals provided the same access and at the same time. No book writer should have access to files not accessible to all concerned citizens and I want to include family members of suspects.

One person is one set of eyes and one train of thought. The FBI did NOT even make sure the individual they gave privy information to knew how to process that information. The Citizen Sleuths DID not focused on ALL the details of the crime, only what was of interest to them.

I believe a panel made up of the crew, writers (those who have actually follow the different suspects over the last 40 yrs), relatives of suspects or their representatives, former CASE agents - (all of them), the director of the FBI and several teams of analytical experts should be allowed access to the files. Each and ever box and written piece of paper to be analyzed over a definite span of time. ONLY then will someone see something that will point in the direction of another suspect over the others.

This can be done with a camera showing what is taken from the boxes on a large screen allowing everyone in the viewing room to see the items in detail. Nothing should be with held - NOTHING!

The FBI agents moved on and the new agents who came along did NOT have the time to apply their abilities to the old details.

The other things I believe should be public are some of the suspects presented in the first 15 yrs. They can black out the name of the contact and the person the contact regards - but leave the details of why the person is contacting the FBI about that particular person.

It is my strong belief that more than ONE person contacted the FBI during those first few yrs about the same suspect perhaps using different names. I am sure they did NOT record all of the calls. Did the FBI even have the ability to record such calls im 1970's - I doubt it.

Did they not keep the notes each agent made during or after the call? I would think a report was written up after each call about a suspect. What happened to those?
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

It doesn't make sense because they are basing the hijackers knowledge by the fact of him taking this chute.

I am still listening to the interview, it's a long one.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

and the flying squirrel Cossey left in one of the chutes ?

[:/]

:DGeorger, I just took a break from the Olympics and absolutely cracked up when I read the Flying Squirrel remark.:D:D:D

You have NO idea why and no one else does because only 2 or 3 people in the Cooper saga know about this. No Duane didn't find a flying squirrel, but I have a recording of Weber when his voice was like gravel after a procedure (on his throat) and he had spent 3 days being evaluated after the Driver's License stunt he pulled. Later he got himself together and realized I had NOTHING to do with Law enforcement doing their thing with the Driver's License nor his having kidney disease.

I hope I have something to play that tape on and it will still play. I took it off of the as answering machine at the house. He is talking about a Squirrel in the shop - but, he was still mad and thought I was checking up on him at the shop.

What he said was frightening because I didn't know the man Duane became for a couple of wks after the Driver's License incident. The Squirrel thing was weird, scary and FUNNY!. It was not funny at the time, but it is now.

It has absolutely nothing to do with a chute or Cooper. He wanted me to stay away from the shop and this is what the Dr had suggested - for me to give him space to sort things out. I drove by the shop on my way home and called him as I did daily to see if he needed anything or if there was something I could do for him. We had a travel trailer we moved to the store and he took one of the dogs with him.

I had mentioned seeing something moving in the shop and thought he should know about it since his van was gone and there had been a couple of break-ins.

The recording he left was about a squirrel.:D:D:D

Georger your timing lately has been good when I have been down! I know you had absolutely no knowledge of the Squirrel Story and your Squirrel remark was pure co-incidence.

I am STILL laughing about a really bad time in my life with Duane, because of "your" squirrel remark.

:):D

Jo's post about myterious Phone call.

The call could have come from anywhere else in the world other than OR or WA and I would not have given it a second thought.

:(Knoss Replies with:

Could it be "JANET"? Calling to tell you her story was true and BK has it right? I'll put $2 on Janet to win.

:(Jo States:

THIS is exactly the kind of CRAP we are tired of hearing. For someone who claims to have SO MUCH Knowledge about this crime, you should know Janet DOES NOT live in Beaverton or Union County! Have you ever spent one penny in something called "research"?

:(All you do is RIDE off of the research of others and distort their information to the extent it does NOT even resemble what you read or were told in the 1st place. You WILL be prosecuted for deflammation of character and interference with an active investigation...by giving false testimony to journalist and investigators.

The New articles you CLAIM to have regarding Duane's ex-wife: YOU could NOT produce these for Gray and he found NOTHING in any newpaper archive you referred to. If I remember correctly he may have checked the arrest records for that time frame.

Let's put it this way - WE (me, myself and I and company) did check and NO such article exists.
No arrest records for a 3 yr period of time under "any name" was made for the crime of theft you proclaimed she committed. You stated the alledged crime in this thread and that was REASON to involve "others" - who by the way live in YOUR state. These "others" are directly connect to the person you have publically accused of commiting a crime.

You have committed FRAUD and deflammation of CHARACTER with the above (that is just 2 of the charges). I expect others will be added.

Suggest you ARM yourself IMMEDIATELY with "YOUR" copies of those articles...you are going to need them!

It happened just as I said. It was covered up. I did save one copy of each newspaper. You are great at accusations and awfully short on information. Why is that? What are you trying to hide? Why are you 100% opposed to ANYTHING I present, when EVERYTHING I present is truthful? This is mathematically improbable. Does not compute. There is something else at play here.

Jo's post about myterious Phone call.

The call could have come from anywhere else in the world other than OR or WA and I would not have given it a second thought.

:(Knoss Replies with:

Could it be "JANET"? Calling to tell you her story was true and BK has it right? I'll put $2 on Janet to win.

:(Jo States:

THIS is exactly the kind of CRAP we are tired of hearing. For someone who claims to have SO MUCH Knowledge about this crime, you should know Janet DOES NOT live in Beaverton or Union County! Have you ever spent one penny in something called "research"?

:(All you do is RIDE off of the research of others and distort their information to the extent it does NOT even resemble what you read or were told in the 1st place. You WILL be prosecuted for deflammation of character and interference with an active investigation...by giving false testimony to journalist and investigators.

The New articles you CLAIM to have regarding Duane's ex-wife: YOU could NOT produce these for Gray and he found NOTHING in any newpaper archive you referred to. If I remember correctly he may have checked the arrest records for that time frame.

Let's put it this way - WE (me, myself and I and company) did check and NO such article exists.
No arrest records for a 3 yr period of time under "any name" was made for the crime of theft you proclaimed she committed. You stated the alledged crime in this thread and that was REASON to involve "others" - who by the way live in YOUR state. These "others" are directly connect to the person you have publically accused of commiting a crime.

You have committed FRAUD and deflammation of CHARACTER with the above (that is just 2 of the charges). I expect others will be added.

Suggest you ARM yourself IMMEDIATELY with "YOUR" copies of those articles...you are going to need them!

It happened just as I said. It was covered up. I did save one copy of each newspaper. You are great at accusations and awfully short on information. Why is that? What are you trying to hide? Why are you 100% opposed to ANYTHING I present, when EVERYTHING I present is truthful? This is mathematically improbable. Does not compute. There is something else at play here.

Convenient, the good old cover up story, again. Blah blah blah. Nothing new from you but the same old regurgitated fable.

If you do have the copies, provide them, other wise, it is a lie.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

Police reports are never redacted. If there was an investigation of a report of funds missing the report is still there. Newspaper archives were deleted. The charges were dropped and the funds returned, but according to the Bloomington Police, the record is still available. The only name I recall from the Sun reports was Ms. Weber's. The timeframe to the best of my recollection was 1968 mid summer, probably June. I went back into my tax records which is a lot more accurate for timing. Address was 9120 Lyndale Ave. So., Bloomington, Mn. Complaintant was the apartment complex owner. The complex is now Greenway Apartments. Picture attached. I am not a detective, just a truthful witness. I will continue to sort through a 42' trailer of my files attacked by mice. Your best bet for real facts is the police report. Jo would be authorized to get it. Fill out the form. You wouldn't believe a newspaper anyway. There are still plenty of people around that have memories associated with various happenings back then. I found a good phone number for one key person in my old phone bills from 1968. Will try to re-establish communications.

Police reports are never redacted. If there was an investigation of a report of funds missing the report is still there. Newspaper archives were deleted. The charges were dropped and the funds returned, but according to the Bloomington Police, the record is still available. The only name I recall from the Sun reports was Ms. Weber's. The timeframe to the best of my recollection was 1968 late summer. Remotely possible it was '69, but very unlikely. Address was 9120 Lyndale Ave. So., Bloomington, Mn. Complaintant was the apartment complex owner. The complex is now Greenway Apartments. Picture attached. I am not a detective, just a truthful witness. I will continue to sort through a 42' trailer of my files attacked by mice. Your best bet for real facts is the police report. Jo would be authorized to get it. Fill out the form. You wouldn't believe a newspaper anyway. There are still plenty of people around that have memories associated with various happenings back then.

So, you DON'T have the articles now? Never did?

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

who exactly do you think you are fooling? nobody here that's for sure, keep up the good work Bobby, you ar on your way soon to stardom!!!!

"I did save one copy of each newspaper" why didn't you show them to Gray? instead you let him run all over the place trying to validate, and then when checked, no such report surfaced, but old Bobby has the only copy made? your pathetic!

how ya doing with getting a Lawyer? I'll wait if needed?

Police reports are Public Domain, you don't need authorization!

"Jo would be authorized to get it. Fill out the form." you are amazing! I can hear your beeping noise backing up all the way down here in Florida!

I just got a report from 1973 in Lancaster Ohio couple years ago.

My basic position on Gossett:

'The third main suspect in the case, and the highest-profile one, is a man named William Gossett. According to Spokane, Washington attorney Galen Cook, Gossett is the strongest suspect to date. Cook has been featured on radio and television, and has been investigating William Gossett and the hijacking for several years. He is working on a book and involved in an active investigation with the Gossett family.

However, Cook once claimed that he could locate the hijack ransom in a bank safety deposit box in British Columbia, but a trip up there produced nothing. Cook’s evidence linking Gossett to the hijacking is very thin. One reason is because most of it comes via Gossett’s children, who possibly stand to gain if their late father is named as the hijacker.

One serious flaw in the Gossett theory is Gossett’s appearance in a picture taken at his military retirement ceremony at Fort Lewis, Washington a mere eighteen months after the hijacking. It shows an overweight man who looks little like the F.B.I. sketch. This conflicts with the pictures Galen Cook has offered up previously that supposedly resemble the famous sketch, but were taken years before the hijacking.

In early 2010, Cook claimed to have a new witness, a woman he called ‘Janet’ who allegedly saw the hijacker standing on the airstairs of the hijacked jet and tossing flares into the Columbia River while it flew over Vancouver, Washington. This claim has been roundly discounted because of the altitude of the plane (9,600 feet) and that it was dark, raining, and the plane was flying above heavy cloud cover.

In an article from May 22, 2010, Scott Schwebke of the Utah Standard-Examiner reported this story. Among other things, Cook speculates that the hijacker was probably ‘testing the wind direction’ with the flares before jumping. He adds that Gossett was known to be ‘obsessed with road flares’.

The alleged witness ‘Janet’ also claimed to have written a letter to the Portland office of the F.B.I. about what she had seen on the night of the hijacking. Two weeks after that, she says, a mysterious man dressed in black visited her home and told her to ‘shut the f$*!k up.’

Cook speculates further that the F.B.I. may have threatened ‘Janet’ because it would have drawn law enforcement resources from the search that was going on up near Merwin Lake at the time. In this author’s opinion, the ‘Janet’ story should be taken with a grain of salt.

In any case, Flight 305 co-pilot Bill Rataczak insists strongly that the hijacker jumped from the plane not over the Columbia River, but further north. Cook has been a regular visitor on Coast-to-Coast AM Radio and other media in his efforts to convince the public that William Gossett was the hijacker.

I leave readers to draw their own conclusions....'

I leave readers to draw their own conclusions....??

I always consider the source!

Besides Cook, what's your 4th, 5th, and night jobs?
Your diatribes against Cook are still ineffective and
always will be. You're just a jealous competitor with
literally nothing to compete with. Dry up Blevins.
Blow away. Take it like a man, for a change and
stop whinning.

:D

Police reports are never redacted. If there was an investigation of a report of funds missing the report is still there. Newspaper archives were deleted. The charges were dropped and the funds returned, but according to the Bloomington Police, the record is still available. The only name I recall from the Sun reports was Ms. Weber's. The timeframe to the best of my recollection was 1968 late summer. Remotely possible it was '69, but very unlikely. Address was 9120 Lyndale Ave. So., Bloomington, Mn. Complaintant was the apartment complex owner. The complex is now Greenway Apartments. Picture attached. I am not a detective, just a truthful witness. I will continue to sort through a 42' trailer of my files attacked by mice. Your best bet for real facts is the police report. Jo would be authorized to get it. Fill out the form. You wouldn't believe a newspaper anyway. There are still plenty of people around that have memories associated with various happenings back then.

So, you DON'T have the articles now? Never did?

Matt

:):D Right! BK never had the New Articles because they did NOT exist. Now he is claiming 42 ft of crap. Well, I have a lot, but NOT 42 ft - Both Sluggo and Gray had access to my files and I tried to have out the important things. Now he is going to say "THE MOUSE ATE IT".

It is very easy to run words and names from article and see how many places they turn up. This was done 3 timed with the article in the hidden wallet. We know what the article was and where it was run. Some articles are picked up in syndication, but not so much in 1959.

There is a charge for access to this service and once you nail it down there are more charges if you want the complete page the article ran on. We just did this recently for the 2ed or 3rd time.
Felt we had missed something and there was more NOW than we found a few ys ago. So many are saving their very old archived papers in this manner.

What has happened as old newpapers become archived and they scan the pages and put them on disks. Some of these read really funny until you sit down with ALL of the text and figure out this column ended here and it picked up this line from the next article. When I received the first of one newpaper the researcher attained, it seemed like garbage... made NO sense.

Then I sat down with the word processor and took each sentence (there were no periods and only capital letters). Finally after several tedious minutes realized what they had done.
It took us a long time to separate the "fragments" of sentences into the separate articles. BUT we did it.

BK needs to prove what he is claiming about Duane's former companion and do it ASAP. The attorney is just waiting for his retainer while as a courtesy checking into compensations that might be availabe and recoverable on behalf of the family from BK.

DB Cooper: What Really Happened? By Max Gunther

Anyone read this and is it a good read? Lyle Christiansen is touting it as some kind of proof that his brother is DBC, over at the unsolved realm site.

Disclaimer: I'm just asking. I do not, for one second, believe that KC=DBC.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

DB Cooper: What Really Happened? By Max Gunther

Anyone read this and is it a good read? Lyle Christiansen is touting it as some kind of proof that his brother is DBC, over at the unsolved realm site.

Disclaimer: I'm just asking. I do not, for one second, believe that KC=DBC.

:P
MAX Gunther and I exchanged many phone calls and letters. It was before I obtained a computer. This is the book I was reading on May 24, 1996 - one yr and 2 months after my husband died. It was in this BOOK I learned the name given by D.B.Cooper was Dan Cooper.

I was immediately on the phone to the FBI. They wanted to know if I was drinking, taking prescription or non-prescription drugs. They would NOT listen to me. It has been explained by me several time in this thread that 99% of Max's book is fiction.

Max had only 6 phone calls from Clara, therefore he had to make up so very much of his book. Just key into word search Max Gunther in this thread and you will come up with the many many posts I have made about his book. I took it page by page and explained what MAX explained to me. What was fiction and what little in the book was truth.

Max believed as I did that Duane's wife of the time and Clara were one and the same. I had never heard about Lyle claiming anything about this.

If it is - he needs to sit down with me and go thru the book page by page like Max did with me. I have the truths - highlighted. The night I read Max's book was the night I knew who DAN COOPER was.

Max made a trip to CA - supposedly regarding a book they were going to make into a movie (as he put it paying him money he did not need). Max had no children and his beloved wife had died. After his trip to CA Max sent me a farewell letter.

I had provided him with a key to the location of Clara. Max and I believed Clara and Duane's ex were one and the same. Gray has tried to find Max's research, but no one knows what happened to it.

Clara and XX used the same expressions and when Max heard her voice over the phone (thru a recording I had made)...he was SURE the two were one and the same.

He ended our relationship after his last trip to CA. with both a letter and phone call. I have kept all of Max's letters (we had somewhat of flirtatious relationship). Max's was a very liberal person and Duane & his lady of the day spent New Yrs.
1972 in N.Y.

CA is where XX lived and only a short distance from where Max was in CA on "business".

See what I mean - all of these people jump in and make take offs on information I shared yrs before they even came forward with their subjects.

KC did not become a suspect until a few yrs ago. I called the FBI in 1996 and was in contact with Max shortly thereafter. I have letters XX wrote and you compare the tones and wording - then you know Clara and XX probably were one and the same.

As I said - GO back into the thread and you will find the things - page by page Max and I discussed - I know what was literary license and what Clara actually told Max.

Jo wrote:

BK needs to prove what he is claiming about Duane's former companion and do it ASAP. The attorney is just waiting for his retainer while as a courtesy checking into compensations that might be availabe and recoverable on behalf of the family from BK.

Really? If someone came to me with that case I'd tell them to spend their money on something more worthwhile.

Call me a cynic I guess...

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

I do not know where this unsolved realm site is but I will lay odds who-ever is calling himself Lyle is probably BK.

BK has represented himself as several other individuals in the past on other forums. AlCaretaker was one of his names. I maybe wrong but I believe he used another name in this thread before he settled on his current identification.

Jo, here is what Lyle says about Max's book:

"Unsolved Realm is right, Kenneth Christiansen is not a suspect of being D.B. Cooper.
The truth is ,” HE WAS D.B.Cooper ”
The case is solved :
D.B. and Kenneth have matching life histories.
D.B.’s life history is told to Max Gunther by phone for many hours. Max put it all down in his
book, ” D.B.Cooper, what really happened “.
Life happenings of Kenneth’s are found in letters which he sent home to his folks when out
near Seattle, WA. Kenneth’s mother was such a honey, she kept his letters and that is where
the matching life happenings were told about.
These matching life happenings are like matching giant fingerprints.":$

He isn't saying that the book specifically implicates KC, but rather that the life happenings of Cooper in the book match those of KC. In another post he says that matching the life happenings of DBC and KC is as good as a fingerprint or a DNA match, which in my opinion, is ridiculous. His post is a year or so old, I was just curious about the book. Here is a link to the KC topic.
http://www.unsolvedrealm.com/2011/07/23/d-b-cooper-why-kenny-christiansen-is-not-a-suspect/
At the beginning of the article, click on the Update:Kenneth Christiansen link. That is where Lyle has posted.

"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Whew! I found the site before you posted and came back to the DZ to tell everyone - that is one DIRTY site. I only read a few of the posts made in July of this yr.

My sense of responsibility did NOT allow me to go any further.
A LOT of really bad information such as a child finding the tie and then mention of a Barbie Doll. Lots of words I consider vulgar and dirty and unnecessary!

Someone's reference to me regarding my rear end - obviously has NEVER met me. What was being said made me SICK to my stomach. They even mentioned JO's Obit. I have had 3 surgeries and NOW my cancer markers are high and other blood tests are haywire...so yes, maybe I have used up my nine lives.

Then there was a posters pretending to be ME - obviously BK. THIS is one DIRTY site! NO place I would ever post and have not posted.

I expect Lyle did NOT post there either. I have contact information from him, but he is like myself a senior and I did NOT get far enough to find his supposed post - I am sure it is NOT him posting just as that was NOT me posting.

Robert, my main question was about the book. I stumbled upon this site and that was the first time I recalled hearing of that book. As far as the site or it's posters, I had no reason to doubt that it was him, but based on what you are saying, it probably wasn't. I assume then that the posts over there from you are not from you. Shame that someone feels the need to play such games. Anyway, sounds more and more like that book is fiction so I'll pass. Perhaps I'll pick up your book, even though i don't buy KC as Cooper. Is Cook still working on a book about Gossett?

Hello...(hello) is there anybody IN there...'

Pink Floyd

The Ballad of K.P. Christiansen

(Sing to the tune of The Beverly Hillbillies)

Let me tell ya all a story ‘bout a man named Ken
Slavin' on an airline, hardly makin’ any bread
Then one day he was not around the crew
And into his mind popped a little thought or two…

Dollar bills…lots of them…no movie stars

Well the first thing you know Ken’s puttin’ up a dare
He’s tellin’ buddy Bernie ‘We can pull it off I SWEAR!
Just drop me off in Portland and I will say goodbye,
And I won’t come back to see ya ‘till I’ve fooled the F.B.I!’

Northwest Airlines…pretty stews…bourbon and smokes

It wasn’t very long ‘till Ken got all the cash,
A bunch of parachutes and now it’s time to dash
Then somewhere he finally took his cue,
Went jumpin' out the back and takin’ what was due…

Twenties, that is...lots of cash…no movie stars

(Faster)

Well now it’s time to say goodbye to Ken and all his kin
And they would like to thank Northwest for kindly givin’ in
You’re all invited to the Bon-ney Lake lo-cal-i-ty,
To have a heapin’ helpin’ of their hos-pi-tal-i-ty…

Bonney Lake, that is…sit a spell…take yer shoes off.

Ya’ll come back now…hear?

All promotions.

Promotion of sub prime realty is not science!

Sell it to the Martians.

The last thing this world needs is more shabby promotions. Put it on late night TV - the Gong Show!

Damn...I was kind of hard on you back there. That Regina article sort of hits a sore spot, due to all of the phony folks posting comments to it. Some of them SO BAD that Regina removed them. That's not your fault and I apologize for the Pink Floyd stuff.

No apology needed.

Play it again Sam. Maybe it will get better on your
400th telling.

No talent and no story requires lots of space and
time. The internet is perfect for you, as you know!

Got any gossip on the Phelps family ?

Did you make the crow watching cutoff? The people
of Earth are depending on you, our hero.

Damn...I was kind of hard on you back there. That Regina article sort of hits a sore spot, due to all of the phony folks posting comments to it. Some of them SO BAD that Regina removed them. That's not your fault and I apologize for the Pink Floyd stuff.

No apology needed.

400th telling.

Lyle did NOT make a post about MAX's book. I suggest the woman who has that site investigate the people posing as others. She wrote a half decent article - but she allowed it to get trashed with TRASH and PHONIES!

I sent her an email, but do NOT expect to hear from her. If she allows innocent individuals to be portrayed by TRASH and does NOT verify the posters identity - isn't there some kind of law against this type of thing.

Bruce has a way of checking his posters and screening their remark and so did Sluggo. This woman who wrote the article has NO MORALS if she does NOT take down all of those phoney posts. Some individuals will read that ridiculous stuff and think that is the truth. She is making life HARD for REAL people...with the phoney and slanderous posts.

Blevins - I thought this woman was somehow LINKED to you. Obviously your posts are your posts since you have not stated otherwise - What is the REAL scoop on this - and PLEASE STOP promoting your damn book - I don't care if you are giving it away - you are throwing money away! Your Ballad sounds like some hill billy song - the back woods kind from the 50's....all it needs is a banjo!

No apology needed.

400th telling.

Lyle did NOT make a post about MAX's book. I suggest the woman who has that site investigate the people posing as others. She wrote a half decent article - but she allowed it to get trashed with TRASH and PHONIES!

I sent her an email, but do NOT expect to hear from her. If she allows innocent individuals to be portrayed by TRASH and does NOT verify the posters identity - isn't there some kind of law against this type of thing.

Bruce has a way of checking his posters and screening their remark and so did Sluggo. This woman who wrote the article has NO MORALS if she does NOT take down all of those phoney posts. Some individuals will read that ridiculous stuff and think that is the truth. She is making life HARD for REAL people...with the phoney and slanderous posts.

Blevins - I thought this woman was somehow LINKED to you. Obviously your posts are your posts since you have not stated otherwise - What is the REAL scoop on this - and PLEASE STOP promoting your damn book - I don't care if you are giving it away - you are throwing money away! Your Ballad sounds like some hill billy song - the back woods kind from the 50's....all it needs is a banjo!

Regina's socalled website, is a farce.
Why Blevins keeps bringing it up (as if was Olympic
Gold!), fits the level of his operation, likewise.

Normally I dont stop and examine roadkill. Neither
do I care about Regina's Flop 'n Drop Blog or the
dumpster behind her socalled blog.

It isnt worth a moment spent on it. You might even
catch something untoward!

The net result is: all of this is nonsense having
literally nothing to do with (or in common with) the
actual DB Cooper case.