47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Can someone remind me as to why Ted Braden seems to be off the DBC short list?

I think that is because when Ted Braden was suggested we dug into the WRONG Braden.

Try a man by the name of Jim Braden. AKA Eugene Hale Brading and James Lee and Jim Braden. Didn't look anything like Cooper - so I let it be.

Another suspect is a man by the name of Frank Beckwith....bet NO one knows where this one came from? I have sat on this for a long time because I couldn't find anything, but maybe you guys can. Army Air Corp. Just a name out of Duane's past, but I never found anything but a man who died in 2008. I just had a name and he was close to Duane's age and the relationship was in the 60's.
Not sure the first name was Frank.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Bob Knoss says in part:

'In Kenny's will, when it was opened was a letter addresses to his brother Lyle, as I understand it, which requested that he, Kenny, be advanced as having been DB Cooper. Lyle tried in vain to accomplish this for his dead brother but was unsuccessful....'

Hogwash. There was no such letter. You want to weave your little fantasies about the Cooper case, fine. Just leave me and AB of Seattle out of it. We're not interested. We deal in facts and evidence around this office.

Actual Fact: Lyle Christiansen didn't approach anyone regarding his brother until 2003, nearly ten years after Kenny died.

Actual Fact: It wasn't Skipp Porteous or Nora Ephron that Lyle approached FIRST. It was the FBI. Check Geoff Gray's article for details. He went to Skipp later after the FBI interviewed him and wrote Kenny off as a suspect.

So, you won't investigate as a diligent publisher, indicating you already know about the letter and have perpetrated a hoax on Lyle's say so ??

That is what I suggested before. I thought you were honest and diligent and would never lie? You are reversing your perspective. Tisk, tisk, tisk. St. Peter will be so justifiably disappointed.

Two different stories, diabolically opposed. I believe Rataczak, because he is a very honorable young man, even if he backs off his story. He is as good as they come. Nice person. A Gov. Jesse Ventura Centralist Independent. You claim to be awful, and live up to it. Not a nice person. Probably a Nancy Pelosi Left Wing Democrat.

Double, double, toil and trouble
Fire burn and cauldron bubble
Something wicked this way comes.

Eye of newt and toe of frog,
Wool of bat and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg and howlet's wing.

In the cauldron boil and bake,
Fillet of a fenny snake,
Scale of dragon, tooth of wolf,
Witches' mummy, maw and gulf.

~W. Shakespeare

Bob how long have you and Jo been best friends. Are you sure your not related? You both share the same fantasy world and it appears to be genetic. Just Saying. Jerry

Jo does not like me. I'm a bad person, just because. You're right! I may be her long lost cousin-in-law four times removed on the paternal side of Jamie Cooper since we are both from western Minnesota. Not much to do out there except sleep around. TV antennae have to be over 100' to get any reception, and the ground is too hard to bury closed circuit cable. Watching crops flounder or the floods subside is too energy consuming. Lots of family out there. Here is a picture of my brother and Jamie's sister at our last family reunion. Jo is cuter, however. She may have had her ears flattened.

First officers think of little else other than getting the pay prestige and benefits that come to a guy in the left seat. I can't see Rataczak risking his entire career and his freedom to do some criminal stunt in the name of improving airline security.

That is why they went to the FBI and the FAA for support before doing anything else. They got the blessing of the FAA honcho I spent three years with, and Mac got the cooperation of the FBI through the Minneapolis office. This all got put on the back burner of the 'plumbers' while the FAA negotiated with airline lobbyists in Congress. A stalemate and perceived increased risk caused Nixon to issue an Executive Order instating all the new FAA rules and regulations. Nixon didn't plan it, it was handed to him on a silver platter as a result of Pilot's Union goals and extensive pilot and FAA participation. All of the FBI guys involved were pilots also. Not really a conspiracy, more of a general pilot's demonstration(s). Can you say, "coercion?"

There were only four people that knew, but that number has grown since then, mostly just hearsay. Now there are maybe three left, and a lot of hearsay. I'm just sayin'. A retired pilot, a retired CIA Liaison, and a retired engineer. There is a debate about the Agent. The fourth guy was Duane Weber. He did the jump and Jo can tell a rose-colored story of what she wants everyone to swallow. It does not include the other three, or any of the many other helpers because she does not want to do any "HARM".....

Well, there isn't any harm going to happen because everything is going to get buried in the name of National Security. An old fat German Sargent named Schwartz stands guard at the backdoor of the FBI. He salutes sharply and clicks his heels together, "I du nut no nuttink! Now, git owta herrrrrrrrre, MOX SCHNELL!"

And the little American children play blissfully with their toys as people are murdered in Mexico and Zealots plot the death of the World while politicians applaud the Muslim Brotherhood's love. It is out of hand. Break out those old Nukes. Let's start testing crop genetics for increased production from radiation fallout exposure.:S Where's Nancy? Nancy?

JT was a cover-up!! HAHAHAHAHA that is the funniest thing I heard all day.

Actually i think it is Jo and Mr-ban-and-unban-myself-at-will who are the cover-ups, because they have probably done more than anyone to deflect attention away from whoever the real Cooper was and keep on trying to turn this into a discussion about Duane.
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

Actually i think it is Jo and Mr-ban-and-unban-myself-at-will who are the cover-ups, because they have probably done more than anyone to deflect attention away from whoever the real Cooper was and keep on trying to turn this into a discussion about Duane.

Hey! They train monkeys to assist paraplegics with their daily tasks. How is this much different? WE know who Cooper was. Jerry does not.

Hey! They train monkeys to assist paraplegics with their daily tasks. How is this much different? WE know who Cooper was. Jerry does not.

Well, Bobby, your sideways rantings may obfuscate the real search for Cooper, but you sure have proven you're good for a laugh.

Of course any comments you make in this regard about Jerry could just as easily apply to you (or Jo or anyone else you care to name). Can you PROVE you are not the "monkey" in this case? Can you PROVE you have not been brainwashed into behaving like this by ...say ...MKUltra to lead everyone off the trail? Can you PROVE Duane was Cooper?
No, no and no. Thought so.
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

Probably NOT!

No words can explain what is happening right now. NONE.

Lots of decisions need to be made and lots of blame is being thrown around. No one wants to admit they are the ones who dropped the ball.

As the authorities deal with the new information they do not know how to handle it. How do they explain how they missed the obvious answers that had been right in front of them for 40 yrs? How did Cooper manage to evade detection for 40 yrs? How do they explain - why they dropped the ball yrs. ago when a suspect was presented to them?

The best thing anyone can do is NOT to try to make it go away, but deal with it the best they can.
Otherwise - Cooper commited the PERFECT Crime! Cooper slipped right through the fingers of the authorities...and even when presented with certain information - they did NOT look further...they thought it would GO AWAY and everyone would be dead in a few yrs.

The FBI has tried to bury Cooper by claiming he did NOT survive.
Now it has esculated into a monster - and that monster is NOW out of control. A continued cover-up of past mistakes is the biggest mistake they have made to date,

Cooper was not some elaborate espionage or covert action or planned event. It happened!
Shit Happens! One man used his knowledge and desperation to commit the Perfect Crime.

Cooper could never enjoy the fruits of his crime nor expose himself - without spending the rest of his life in prison.

Who was Cooper?

If You Don't Know Now , You'll Never Know!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo,

You miss the obvious. Ckret would become a giant in law enforcement history if he solved Norjack. Do you really think he would participate in a coverup?

The FBI wants the case solved. It's the only thing between them and a perfect record on nabbing skyjackers.

The FBI of today has no interest in covering up the errors of yesterday's (1970's) FBI.

The FBI is capable of admitting screwups. They have even arrested their own agents, quite a few actually.

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-01-15/justice/connolly.sentence_1_winter-hill-gang-connolly-mob?_s=PM:CRIME

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2007/10/07/2007-10-07_rogue_fbi_agents_fate_in_the_hands_of_co.html

http://rrracket.blogspot.com/2010/03/rogue-fbi-agent-acted-as-collector.html

http://www.zpub.com/notes/fbi-shame.html

Everytime I read conspiracy and coverup I translate it into excuses for not finding solid evidence to support a conclusion. Can't find solid evidence, claim it is being hidden. Can't find records, claim they were cynically destroyed to thwart your quest.

Give Ckret proof that a person was DBC and he'd be all over it. I am no FBI fan, but I do not believe for one second that they would engage in a coverup of Norjack this late in the game. It just wouldn't make sense.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

WE know who Cooper was.

No. You don't.

If you did, you could prove it. Since you can't prove it, you don't know. You assume.

YES! I do. I don't have to prove it to know it. I saw it go through the whole planning stages, lived through the execution and received reports of what happened by the players. Yes, I absolutely do. You don't know because it hasn't been proven.

Jo,

You miss the obvious. Ckret would become a giant in law enforcement history if he solved Norjack. Do you really think he would participate in a coverup?

The FBI wants the case solved. It's the only thing between them and a perfect record on nabbing skyjackers.

The FBI of today has no interest in covering up the errors of yesterday's (1970's) FBI.

The FBI is capable of admitting screwups. They have even arrested their own agents, quite a few actually.

http://articles.cnn.com/2009-01-15/justice/connolly.sentence_1_winter-hill-gang-connolly-mob?_s=PM:CRIME

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2007/10/07/2007-10-07_rogue_fbi_agents_fate_in_the_hands_of_co.html

http://rrracket.blogspot.com/2010/03/rogue-fbi-agent-acted-as-collector.html

http://www.zpub.com/notes/fbi-shame.html

Everytime I read conspiracy and coverup I translate it into excuses for not finding solid evidence to support a conclusion. Can't find solid evidence, claim it is being hidden. Can't find records, claim they were cynically destroyed to thwart your quest.

Give Ckret proof that a person was DBC and he'd be all over it. I am no FBI fan, but I do not believe for one second that they would engage in a coverup of Norjack this late in the game. It just wouldn't make sense.

Jo has been playing games and bashing the FBI
since at least 2002 and probably before? Case in
point: Her post to the Hist of Flight forum in 2002.

3. Dec 15, 2002 11:05 PM
» homes4ubyjo - FBI makes new request for DNA
Due to this forum and other news articles running the FBI has contacted me requesting DNA. Why after I begged them for over 6 yrs to help me. Now I have moved and I let go of items that I had held on to in hopes that they might need DNA. I forgot about stamps and envelopes and destroyed all of that before I moved. The FBI had told me that the cigarettes and drink cups had been lost or destroyed and there was no hope for DNA of Cooper === Now they want Duane's DNA. I think it has been this forum that has brought this about and I want to Thank All of you and Patrick. Respectfully Jo Weber 850-936-0907 -- this is my new number as I have moved.
-- posted by homes4ubyjo

Jo DEMANDS the FBI jump through hoops and
do dna testing, then she says the FBI was forced
to do dna testing of Duane, while behind the
scenes Jo herself has removed items she says
would have been helpful to dna testing Duane,
then she bashes the FBI for 9 more years
complaining the FBI failed to do proper dna
testing of Duane and of the whole Cooper case.

Is this a 'tease' or what? Jo even blames the FBI
for Jo herself tossing out dna evidence she says
would have been important in proving Duane was
Cooper. I guess Jo is claiming the FBI made her
throw evidence out!?

Maybe JT - THE MOST HORRIBLE MAN IN THE UNIVERSE -
has an opinion about this since he was directly
involved in Jo's early claims that Duane was DB
Cooper.

There is one more thing:

Jo's early claims that Duane was Cooper relied
on her claim that Duane had been incarcerated
at McNeil prison in Washington. Jo said it was
from this that Duane learned and became an
expert on Washington geography.

Now it turns out Duane was never in McNeil
prison! The FBI says it can find no record of
Duane having ever been there?

Jo then adjusted her story to claim it was McNeil
Camp - whatever that is. And Duane learned to
parachute there.

But, following her usual course, did Jo destroy
evidence of that, so she could turn around and
bash people for not having evidence of McNeil
Camp? If McNeil Camp ever existed.

Following Jo's methods, will Jo soon destroy
evidence Duane ever existed, and then evidence
she herself ever existed ... only to blame the FBI
of Duane's and her lack of existence?

Will the FBI and the whole Pace Voc Rehab staff
be forced to get busy and prove 'yes. there once
was a resident in room #222 whose name she
said was, Jo Weber'!

When does the tease itself become reality?

Will anyone remember Jo Weber in ten years?

Did Duane and Jo Weber - EVER EXIST?

OK Bob, some simple questions for for the official "record keeper" of Project Norjack:

What plane was used for the jump training?

What airport did it operate from?

Where were the practice jumps made?

How high were the exits?

Who was the pilot?

Who did the exit spotting?

Were the chutes steerable?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

WE know who Cooper was.

No. You don't.
If you did, you could prove it. Since you can't prove it, you don't know. You assume.

YES! I do. I don't have to prove it to know it. I saw it go through the whole planning stages, lived through the execution and received reports of what happened by the players. Yes, I absolutely do. You don't know because it hasn't been proven.

Were ou in the passenger cabin on the night?
Did you SEE who jumped?

No.

You assume you know, but you don't.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

One man used his knowledge and desperation to commit the Perfect Crime.

THAT is the most laughable sentence ever written on Dropzone!!
Duane couldn't even tie his own shoe without breaking the shoestring. He had never been on a 727 before he took a walk-on tour. He never had a parachute on his back before 1968 in Minnesota.

Who are you, really? Retired Agent Who? You aren't who you say you are. You just denied everything Duane said. It was not a crime, it was a Project. They helped him get away. They PAID him!!!

OK Bob, some simple questions for for the official "record keeper" of Project Norjack:

How high were the exits?

Who was the pilot?

Clue: Knoss is an inventor. Has patents, I guess.
Key word is: INVENTION.

inventors invent.

There is also Obstruction, making false claims,
and filing false reports - as an option ?

Will anyone remember Jo Weber in ten years?

I will! Bet Sloggo will too.

I disagree with Jo all the time, but it doesnt spike my blood pressure.

It's all just words in a forum. You can dim it, brighten it, highlight it, turn it off, etc. Try doing that with real life tangible problems.

WE know who Cooper was.

No. You don't.

Did you SEE who jumped?

No.

Yes, I know. I have multiple witnesses and personal identification.
I absolutely know. The witnesses have confirmed to me but they will not confess. When they do, then YOU will know too.

One man used his knowledge and desperation to commit the Perfect Crime.

THAT is the most laughable sentence ever written on Dropzone!!
Duane couldn't even tie his own shoe without breaking the shoestring. He had never been on a 727 before he took a walk-on tour. He never had a parachute on his back before 1968 in Minnesota.

Who are you, really? Retired Agent Who? You aren't who you say you are. You just denied everything Duane said. It was not a crime, it was a Project. They helped him get away. They PAID him!!!

Like Jo Weber, THEY & THEM play a large role?

Who are THEY & THEM?

Did "they" write in cuneiform, or was this all
stored on diamond memory cubes? In the
Maldum Fornax, or course.

WE know who Cooper was.

No. You don't.

Did you SEE who jumped?

No.

I absolutely know. The witnesses have confirmed to me but they will not confess. When they do, then YOU will know too.

Maybe we know NOW! :P:):P:P:P:(

WE know who Cooper was.

No. You don't.

Did you SEE who jumped?

No.

Is it possible they were fooling with you?
Took you for a __________ and decided to
fill your cup with nonsense, figuring you and your
therapist would work it out?

Something tells me from the dates you
have broadcast before, this all started with
you and your fellow inmates sitting in jail
discussing navels in Nepal and someone said:
"Hey Knoss Buddy. Here's a story I know to be
true" ? Passing time away behind bars ?

Shit happens!

Did you know any of the guys that blew up the
math building at Madison? Janitor was killed.
Just asking -

I would be most happy to answer your questions.
It was a plane used for skyjumping by the Flight Training School run by Lindstrom. He piloted jumps to make ends meet.

Flying Cloud Airport, Shakopee, MN. They had a small white building on the east side of the airport about in the middle of the property along highway 169.
Very popular location for jumping. Many clear large zones. Well known among jumpers.
How high were the exits?
There were increasing elevations up to 10,000 feet. Duane wanted to go higher, but was told he would have to use special equipment and they didn't want to do that. I was not told the elevations of the beginning flights. I was asked to go along, but I declined as I don't like heights.

Who was the pilot?
I have all of that stuff in my files, it was the name Jo mentioned on here, Lindstrom.

Cap and Mac

Not sport chutes. Nylon standard issue, white big canopy. Not really steerable as I understood. Much safer, easier to use by a novice.

I swear this is the real truth. I have no reason to not tell the truth.

How high were the exits?

Who was the pilot?

inventors invent.

I have patents. Snow has patents. Georger himself may have a few. The patent office is supposed to reject patent applications that fail to provide support for the invention claims or which defy the laws of physics. A few perpetual motion machines slip through the cracks and result in issued patents.

Bob truly puzzles me. I disagree with his entire Norjack hypothesis but can't see what's in it for him to make up a fake story and promulgate it. The limited attention and notoriety he gets on here isn't worth the trouble. He's not making any money. It doesnt get him laid. I'm an engineer not a psychologist. Maybe the answer is over my head.

How high were the exits?

Who was the pilot?

inventors invent.

I have patents. Snow has patents. Georger himself may have a few. The patent office is supposed to reject patent applications that fail to provide support for the invention claims or which defy the laws of physics. A few perpetual motion machines slip through the cracks and result in issued patents.

Bob truly puzzles me. I disagree with his entire Norjack hypothesis but can't see what;'s in it for him to make up a fake story and promulgate it. The limited attention and notoriety he gets on here isnt worth the trouble. He's not making any money. It doesnt get him laid. I'm an engineer not a psychologist. Maybe the answer is over my head.

Nice post. Damn! Im going to get
a shower, pull myself together, and go have a
Big Mac. All's well that ends well, I did work the
ORK station, three times. He had great ears -
its sure wasnt anything my weak station did.
But it was a lot of fun . . . went right through
the pileups! Angel Udell was here.

B|