47 47
quade

DB Cooper

...that my association with DB Cooper, is not any part of a plan to get famous. I'm already and have been for many years, relatively famous worldwide.

:D:D:D

I'm sorry, who are are you again? :ph34r:;)

relatively famous worldwide.

It's all relative Twardo.;)

Anyone who tells you they are famous or an expert or renowned... well, I think you know what I am gonna say.

Yup...if ya gotta tell 'em yer famous.......you ain't. :):ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

...that my association with DB Cooper, is not any part of a plan to get famous. I'm already and have been for many years, relatively famous worldwide.

Anyone who tells you they are famous or an expert or renowned... well, I think you know what I am gonna say.

:)Crazy or perhaps Most Likely to Get Lost in a Crowd. That would be ME!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Caretaker AL stated to JO

Total lies again, There are a lot of people I never contacted. You are the harrasser here, like Jason says. You called Karen, I NEVER have. I suspect an alterior motive. What is it? Were you threatened too? Your reactions are over the top. WAY over the top. Methinks thee protesteth too much. What's up, Doc? What's the game play here? Call the FBI? Hell, I'll go with you! No problemo.

You are frantically trying to cover up all the facts about McCoy, then you call Karen????? Everything is the opposite of what it seems. The whole project works that way. THAT is the key to Project Norjak.
Right?B| "Once there was one, now there are three, find my wife and you will find me." Hi Mac!! Enter in, guy! You said to go ahead and do it, but you didn't think I would be able to, did you? Surprise!!
Tit for TAT!

Jamie Reply with:

what are you talking about? obviously at this point you're calling me Jason? right? or are you addressing and referencing the voices in your head? I didn't say any of this, in any post.
I shared links to some photos you posted on facebook where you were arguing in the comments sections with 2 women who claim to be decendents of McCoy.

====================

Jamie,

:)
Everyone here knows I am not fond of Jerry because he does a lot of what Knoss did - but, only in posts directed at me. I am sure Jerry will reveal that I contacted him by phone and by email today, because his help was needed in the thread to take care of Knoss.

:S Knoss will take exception to that and claim I am in Kahoots with McCoy and Jerry and Himmelsbach and the FBI and CIA - that I am part of a cover-up! :D:D

We all know that is a Joke, right?

well thanks for your quasi-valuable insights.
of course numbers don't lie but, I wouldn't expect persons with deduction skills like we've seen on this forum to quibble over little facts like that. while this week I'm charting at #1,731 out of over a million music acts globally, I'm pretty sure that if Obama himself introduced me to you, you would still say I'm some shady unknown.
because of course who the hell is the President of the USA anyway?
I'm surprised some of you are still able to mouth breathe on your own. oops there I go again thinking you would even be able to grasp that.
seriously, I can count the capable posters here on one hand, yet you boast of this being some major repository of knowledge.
at best this is a gossip/conspiracy forum that rejects reality to provide entertainment to an idiot convention.
how much of a loser does one have to be to become a DB Cooper geek? does it require putting down the dungeons and dragons dice? or interacting with girls? lol!
good god! clean the excrement our of your ears and mouths.
Db Cooper wasn't himself even all that smart of a guy to begin with. and even with me handing out his info you can't connect the dots in an already filled in activity book.
whoop dee doo you have a calculator and jump out of airplanes.
sounds like fun and I'll hafta to try it prolly this coming summer, but to think it makes you some kind of genius...
you need to quit hitting the crack pipe.

Hi Jo. Thanks for the Email and updates my friend.Happy new year to all. Quaid, Geoger,Blevins ,will just all of you guys.Blevins I seen the vidieo.Ralph told me it was going to air and Brian Ingram Told me what channel and time.Will I'm still alive. Geoger called Shelly at work and ask her, so Shelly called me to make sure.It's been a great football season so far. I have not missed a game.And when its over there is always reruns.I'm puting the modifications on my Gold trommel and Making repairs on the rest of my mining equipment. WAs getting 5 to 6 ounces a day before winter set in at the end of October.Anyway just a post to let everyone Know I'm still alive of course those that realy know me new that already.But like Shelly said when in doubt Call.Jerry

Jamie Cooper wrote:

how much of a loser does one have to be to become a DB Cooper geek?

You have absolutely no idea Jamie. The truth would appall you. Some of us haven't gone outside for months. You can save a lot on your utility bills when you only shower once in a while.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Yeah...I asked about that 'sporting program' reference. I guess they're doing a 'Legends of the Northwest' series. I told them I'd do it, but only if they let me help produce the episode, otherwise no access to the original documents, pictures, etc. we have on file. In exchange, I told them they didn't have to advertise the book. They thought that was fair. This show isn't about my book anyway, it's a general look at the Cooper case from different angles.

That is NOT FAIR representation of the COOPER part if you are producing it....you are encapable of looking AT all of the suspects in justification because you stand to gain finanially. RIGHT!

Hi Jo. Thanks for the Email and updates my friend.Happy new year to all. Quaid, Geoger,Blevins ,will just all of you guys.Blevins I seen the vidieo.Ralph told me it was going to air and Brian Ingram Told me what channel and time.Will I'm still alive.

Hi Jerry. Very relieved to hear that :)
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

Yeah...I asked about that 'sporting program' reference. I guess they're doing a 'Legends of the Northwest' series. I told them I'd do it, but only if they let me help produce the episode, otherwise no access to the original documents, pictures, etc. we have on file. In exchange, I told them they didn't have to advertise the book. They thought that was fair. This show isn't about my book anyway, it's a general look at the Cooper case from different angles.

That is NOT FAIR representation of the COOPER part if you are producing it....you are encapable of looking AT all of the suspects in justification because you stand to gain finanially. RIGHT!

Yes Jo, Robert should take a leaf out of your book about "fair representation"... right :S:|
Skydiving: wasting fossil fuels just for fun.

"Crazy Knoss will take exception to that and claim I am in Kahoots with McCoy and Jerry and Himmelsbach and the FBI and CIA - that I am part of a cover-up!"

Now that you brought it up....... An accomplice after the fact is as guilty as the instigators. Whether the FBI considers it a crime or not is not important to the Judicial system. This can be prosecuted in Oregon, Washington, California, Nevada, Minnesota, or Federally. Covering or excluding information of the crime that you know to be true, or evidence relevant to the case would qualify. Since we both know, and the World suspects you are covering and holding information, as I have record, YES, you ARE guilty, aren't you. It can not be denied and YOU are the problem here, not me. So, OK, I'll comply with your plea. You are a conspirator too. That make you happy? The picture the women referred to was not Richard McCoy, Jr., so there is no possibility they were related. Just another Jason half-literate boner. Had they related to the real pictures I might have even deleted those, instead of the trolled one. I got the message.
Nice to talk with you again, Mac. Have a nice life. Sorry, Cap. Kept as quiet as I could about the other half. I'm not Gray. I'll be around.
Fake it up, Jo. Do your job.

For those of us just starting to follow this intriguing drama series. Could all of those claiming to be DBC or know DBC please summaries the previous seasons storyline.

my story is pretty simple. but does not address the money that was later found at Tena Bar, which remains a mystery to me.
"DAn Cooper" was "DJ Cooper or Don Cooper"
and he was my father.
he was a ATC in the Army, a pilot in private practice, an avid outdoorsman, who went to seattle in November of '71 to apply for a job at Boeing. after arriving he discovered Boeing was laying people off instead, so, he improvised the hijacking or had planned it prior to leaving MN in the first place.
He spent the ransom money on construction equipment and silent partnership in a cement business.
for xmas of 1971 he gave me and my siblings commercial jet replicas most likely purchased in the airport gift shop, I believe these are the items that were in his paper bag, he brought on board.
a few years later He and my grandmother gave me a toy airport and toy commercial jet, my father commented that the airport looked like "Tacoma or maybe Seattle" and role played with the toys with me, He named a blonde stew toy, "Tina" and used a cowboy toy to represent himself, who sat in the back of the plane with a toy suitcase, hijacked the plane and jumped out, to meet two other toys in a car nearby, representing my mother and myself. at this point the other adults at this xmas gathering began yelling at and scolding him until he left. I didn't see him again for years at a time.
during a drunk phone conversation he confessed to hijacking an airplane and stealing the money.
my mother accumulated as much incriminating info on him as she could and stashed it away in the briefcase that was used for Norjack, which I last saw being placed in an attic.
after stealing the money, he stopped writing as much as possible, he had his teeth pulled which altered the appearance of his chin, and grew a mustache.
he had opportunity, ability, and motive, as well as confessed.
as a result, I have been using the name "Jamie" ever since, when my actual name is "Donald Jason" which is why (among other reasons) caretakeral addresses me as "Jason"
thats my story in a nutshell.
I'll attach a couple pics for you.

well thanks for your quasi-valuable insights.
of course numbers don't lie but, I wouldn't expect persons with deduction skills like we've seen on this forum to quibble over little facts like that. while this week I'm charting at #1,731 out of over a million music acts globally, I'm pretty sure that if Obama himself introduced me to you, you would still say I'm some shady unknown.
because of course who the hell is the President of the USA anyway?
I'm surprised some of you are still able to mouth breathe on your own. oops there I go again thinking you would even be able to grasp that.
seriously, I can count the capable posters here on one hand, yet you boast of this being some major repository of knowledge.
at best this is a gossip/conspiracy forum that rejects reality to provide entertainment to an idiot convention.
how much of a loser does one have to be to become a DB Cooper geek? does it require putting down the dungeons and dragons dice? or interacting with girls? lol!
good god! clean the excrement our of your ears and mouths.
Db Cooper wasn't himself even all that smart of a guy to begin with. and even with me handing out his info you can't connect the dots in an already filled in activity book.
whoop dee doo you have a calculator and jump out of airplanes.
sounds like fun and I'll hafta to try it prolly this coming summer, but to think it makes you some kind of genius...
you need to quit hitting the crack pipe.

1,731 out of the top million huh slick?? :D:D:D

Keep practicing, 1,730 is right around the corner...and who knows, if ya can BS somebody into believing daddy was DB... ya just might make it! B|

Don't know who your 'genius' tirade is aimed at, but it certainly doesn't take a person of letters to seperate the chicken shit from the bubblegum...you're on a skydiving website, we only brag about stuff we've actually done.

But welcome, I understand the audience on the 'My Daddy was D.B. Cooper' website isn't quite as interesting. ;)

Yer turn...:D

other than occasional rare public appearances, I quit making music appearances in the 1990's because of family obligations and a incurable disease that makes it difficult to pursue.
but being the obviously superior person you are, because you are able to pay a guy to fly a plane and pack a chute for you to play army man for fun, I'm sure you already knew that.

had you the intellect of a aphid you might have also noticed none of my art, music, tv, radio, or video projects have mentioned or addressed DB Cooper in any way.
kind of a stretch to say I'm "bragging" about my father being a hijacker/terrorist, drunk, deadbeat parent, who despite pulling off norjack, and owning a few businesses, died alone and penniless in a veterans hospital, from smoking and drinking himself to death.

other than occasional rare public appearances, I quit making music appearances in the 1990's because of family obligations and a incurable disease that makes it difficult to pursue.
but being the obviously superior person you are, because you are able to pay a guy to fly a plane and pack a chute for you to play army man for fun, I'm sure you already knew that.

had you the intellect of a aphid you might have also noticed none of my art, music, tv, radio, or video projects have mentioned or addressed DB Cooper in any way.
kind of a stretch to say I'm "bragging" about my father being a hijacker/terrorist, drunk, deadbeat parent, who despite pulling off norjack, and owning a few businesses, died alone and penniless in a veterans hospital, from smoking and drinking himself to death.

Didn't realize it was THAT obvious, but who am I to argue. :)

Oh, and I didn't mean to infer you were 'bragging' about your self described "terrorist, drunk, deadbeat parent, who despite pulling off norjack, and owning a few businesses, died alone and penniless in a veterans hospital, from smoking and drinking himself to death," father...I mean, who would?

But since you mention it, does beg the question...Just how far DOES the apple fall? ;)

Didn't realize it was THAT obvious, but who am I to argue. :)

Oh, and I didn't mean to infer you were 'bragging' about your self described "terrorist, drunk, deadbeat parent, who despite pulling off norjack, and owning a few businesses, died alone and penniless in a veterans hospital, from smoking and drinking himself to death," father...I mean, who would?

But since you mention it, does beg the question...Just how far DOES the apple fall? ;)

well lets see, I raised my kids, I'm not a pilot or ATC, not a vet, not a terrorist, not a drunk, I don't smoke, I know how to handle money, I am active in community improvement/social concern issues, I spent my music earnings on a youth center and fighting breast cancer (which killed my mother), I might die alone I guess? i helped raise money for a few patients would have died without it. most recent was a 5 year old who needed a kidney after surviving cancer. now see that was bragging! while youre busy throwing money out of an airplane to massage your ego, many children are dying because they can't pay for life saving medical care. you doing anything to help solve that? like Blevins, handing out free books to the poor?

I'm confused and trying to remember the words to ammazing grace.There has never been a FBI conspiracy.Dan Cooper never survived the Jump even the man that packed the chute states that he can not understand how cooper would have known how to open the chute , (due to the fact it had been modified) unless told how.Mc Coy was not part of any plan and did not no webber.and all this other stuff is just plain weird, strange,or at the very least makes for good fiction novel material.Hi Quade not trying to cause trouble just stating fact. Jerry

I'm confused and trying to remember the words to ammazing grace.There has never been a FBI conspiracy.Dan Cooper never survived the Jump even the man that packed the chute states that he can not understand how cooper would have known how to open the chute , (due to the fact it had been modified) unless told how.Mc Coy was not part of any plan and did not no webber.and all this other stuff is just plain weird, strange,or at the very least makes for good fiction novel material.Hi Quade not trying to cause trouble just stating fact. Jerry

expand on this, how was this chute modified? also would you know any info that would explain that chute found buried near amboy?
how can you make a statement about the capabilities and creditability of all members of the FBI, when even the speaker of the house for the GOP was recently sentenced to 3 years in prison?
it would seem in every type of position in the USA there are good employees and bad, how would FBI be able to overcome and exist outside, above and beyond these universal inherit human conditions?
also where is the body? parachute, rest of the rig, and money?

well lets see, I raised my kids, I'm not a pilot or ATC, not a vet, not a terrorist, not a drunk, I don't smoke, I know how to handle money, I am active in community improvement/social concern issues, I spent my music earnings on a youth center and fighting breast cancer (which killed my mother), I might die alone I guess? i helped raise money for a few patients would have died without it. most recent was a 5 year old who needed a kidney after surviving cancer. now see that was bragging! while youre busy throwing money out of an airplane to massage your ego, many children are dying because they can't pay for life saving medical care. you doing anything to help solve that? like Blevins, handing out free books to the poor?

Let's see...so far you've pull the "I have a disease" card, the "I help sick kids" card, the "I fight breast cancer" card, "the I'm famous" card...:DB|

With knowing absolutely nothing about me, you've accused me of being dumb, smoking crack, throwing money out of an airplane and playing army...:)

You're truly a renaissance man. :ph34r:

Let's see...so far you've pull the "I have a disease" card, the "I help sick kids" card, the "I fight breast cancer" card, "the I'm famous" card...:DB|

With knowing absolutely nothing about me, you've accused me of being dumb, smoking crack, throwing money out of an airplane and playing army...:)

You're truly a resonance man. :ph34r:

yeah yeah yeah, like I said this forum seems to be little more than entertainment for an idiot convention who gets off on essentially verbal abuse.
I know enough about you from what you've posted here.

You're truly a resonance man. :ph34r:

yeah yeah yeah, like I said this forum seems to be little more than entertainment for an idiot convention who gets off on essentially verbal abuse.
I know enough about you from what you've posted here.

Ditto Skippy. :ph34r:

My cape is back from the cleaners, back to saving the world...have fun and play nice! ;)