47 47
quade

DB Cooper

mrshutter45

'Robert, I don't need any recommendations from you....thanks'

And you certainly won't get them. But you sure whined a lot about what we said about your site at AB, didn't you?

This is what I think. People with common sense will see through that whole thing for what it is all about.

Mostly Cooper Royalty with agendas. The reason the posts are sometimes few and far between is because they aren't allowed to jack people around there or slander them. But the problem is that some of your MAIN posters spend a lot of time doing that here. This is phony as hell.

Censorship is easily seen for what it is. You want to pick and choose on what voices should be heard, that's up to you.

But don't expect the public, especially in the Good Old USA, to buy into that thinking. Trust me. It's a futile effort. Everyone wonders WHY that is done. Big Brother is Watching You and all that stuff. All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others. :)

"And you certainly won't get them. But you sure whined a lot about what we said about your site at AB, didn't you?"

you got that right. you are not telling the truth Robert. once again you don't even understand why something is said.

people are banned for a reason. when they get banned here, you don't seem to care. when YOU get banned, it's censorship. you were banned for several reasons. #1 is easily explained. just look back hundreds of pages here. #2 you registered under a false name. something you have done MANY times. you are the mother of all whiners Robert. now you skew it further whining that members have been spending time here? Robert, you have been confronted since the day you signed on here. who is being phony? did these posters just start here, or has things changed here since the forum started? so stop whining a reason was never given why you were BANNED. also, you don't speak for the public Robert, not even close.

I'm amazed they still allow you on here. where is DB COOPER?

Blevins just did you a BIG favor!

Your support is SOLID & GROWING.

Thank the lunatic for pointing people in the right direction by his
example.
;););)

georger

I'm amazed they still allow you on here. where is DB COOPER?

Georger was referencing Blevins. Kenny was a subject the FBI did NOT even look at!

You are CORRECT - Blevins has driven all of the GOOD posters to the other site. This thread HAD what it took - a lot of research was done and I presented my case - trying to explain & make public & talk about the things the FBI never bothered to ask & did NOT care about!

If I was lieing - I would NOT still be out here fighting this nor would I have invested 5K of my meager resources to make the trip to WA in 2010 for 14 days.

Things that needed to be explored & THINGS I actually experienced with Weber.

I was put on trial in this thread...I was my own worse enemy, because I tried to talk it out like I did with family. NO one ever seemed to realize I did NOT have maps of WA until 2001 when I went out with the crew....up until then it was just my memory....all I had from 1995 until 2001 - was my memory.

I went to WA in 2010 by myself.
It made me regret I had not done so before.

Had it not have been for residents of the WA area taking me out AFTER the production crew left in 2001 - the truth might never have come out....that trip drove me to make the 2010 trip and to continue to FIGHT till the end. In 2010 I spent some time with these same people who came to my aid in 2001.

If I had been able to financially have stayed longer in 2001 this battle would have been won...I couldn't afford to rent a car and stay in hotels. It cost me then $100 to change my ticket giving me 24 hours. The people who picked me up had just that one day to explore for me and I stayed at their home.

The younger male with the 3 seniors was undercover at that time - and his life depended on his being able to judge a liar from someone telling the truth.

He had actually lined other places up for me to see. All of you have heard this story before so I won't bore you with the details.

I had to go home & get to work to pay the bills. I had a house payment & utilities to pay & I was on my own. Digging into my savings and the insurance money was not a good thing....that money was for things like replacing the car from 2000...with a used one that had been abused (the Bonney I had was in MINT condition when the 'accident' happened).

The one I replaced it with - stopped running 2 yrs later.

At least by then I was doing fair with the real estate & the man I was dating before I went to WA asked me to marry him. Well, I did. I stopped all active investigations until 2007 when he died....the only things I did from 2002 to 2007 was fight my battle on the computer. There was the phone call with Tina and some others with the co-pilot.
I tried NOT to let my searching for the truth to get in the way of my work and my marriage.

NOW I have only my health & my age standing in the way - and of course limited financial sources for research and travel.

Of course there is my temper & the rage I NOW feel regarding how the FBI ignored EVERY thing & never acknowledged their mistakes. Only 2 agents have even attempted to make a feeble apology without it sounding like one. Most of the things we have discussed on this thread about Weber - HAVE NEVER BEEN INVESTIGATED BY THE FBI!

I have to put Weber on the PLANE! Yet, everything I offered up - they have NOT even attempted to check out. The thread in the knife and a reliable source of DNA for Duane. Even my finding criminal records in WA dated 1950 - was not investigated.

The Jefferson pic was NEVER shown to the witnesses...definitely not to Mitchell by the FBI

I need to get the Jefferson to Florence and Tina. Mitchell has seen it. The FBI never attempted to show it to them, because after ALL of these yrs - the witnesses would not recognize Cooper if he knocked on their door.

Memory does NOTalways last forever. Such as my trying to recall when Duane and I went to the Miami & Ft Lauderdale area....and the Fontainblue ....and a little side trip on a large private yacht. Nor can I remember the purpose of another trip we took where he showed me things & told me things about Air America front it was. Was it one trip or two trips? See what I mean?

WHY this thread has been so valuable. Perhaps it was all on the same trip....no records and I can't remember the details anymore & DO not know how to search in all of the posting to find any of it....I did post something about these things, but was I recalling the correct dates at that time. The last few yrs has ROBBED me of the details of many memories...I remember the things but I can't recall dates and names the way I used to.

IF anyone knows how to find the post I made about Air America & the place Duane told me about in FL - it was all about JMWAVE. Please direct me to the correct post...MY memory then was better than it is now...I need to remember that trip because it is important! AND because I want to remember it.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Finally able to READ the other thread:

Forgive me when I do not identify the sources as I can only remember so much between reading it & then managing to get back into the DZ. All the crap they did with my computer means I cannot copy and paste to word & then pull it up & read it along side the posting area in the DZ.

These guys at the other thread are good, but they are being provided some misinformation. The source of the supposed information was enought for me.

Talking about the FBI notes or NWA incident report. The poster questions the origination of the 99 page document which he believe came from Sluggo's site & a map that was included.

Referencing a map with time written in dark ink & a line indicating the flight path and with "NO" written on it - that would not be the original. WHY? Because I wrote that NO. If they would like to communicate with me in a pm or on my private email about this I will be more than glad to tell them how this occurred & why.

Supposedly Galen has claimed that the money was found by Ingram a few month BEFORE Feb. 1980.

Was this poster in error or did GALEN actually make such a ridiculous claim?

It was one of those DUhhhu moments for me!

Then Homid talks about the lack of diatoms...
(a) lack of oxygen,
(b) buried below the habitat zone
(c) The money not having been on the beach long enough or too high on the beach, to be affected by the 1979 season of diatoms ?

WELL the money was put on that beach in Oct of 1979 and it was found in Feb of 1980 by Ingram. I am just trying to get the rumors out of the way - & be sure FACTS are applied.

If I remember correctly what Fazio said on the river in 1991 (with a movie crew there, but it was a private discussion between Himmelbach and Fazio as we followed the movie crew to the East along the shore line. I was to their left. A few months before the money find the water level was up, but NO flooding. I am hoping I am remembering this correctly as I am trying to play it back in my mind. I want to say April due to the snow melting...but, truely now do not remember.

He also stated and I was able to capture this statement: "There is nothing known that requires the bills were ever “in” the Columbia; only exposed to silt bearing river water, in the Columbia basin somewhere. Round river water sand would be conveyed in any exposed place."

"What seems apparent is that no other unusual traits/sands/minerals were found either. Just a uniform slate of traits compatible with the Columbia river basin in the Tina Bar vicinity (versus places like the Washougal which has distinctive geological traits). In fact the uniformity of traits, common to this area, may be a distinguishing fact. And some traits specific to time spent at Tina Bar itself.

Let me stop with this much."

Please Sir, I want to learn more about this as if fits what I have told for yrs. I thought maybe Duane dug the money up from another location and that maybe it was damaged and why he got rid of it.

He left for several hours in The Dalles and then he left me for several hours in Seattle before we made the trip back to Vancouver and in Vancouver made his stops along the riverside. Two of the stops I could NOT see what he was doing. The area along the shore line at one of the addresses (Topper Dr, Lieser Point & Image Ln)...the other was Tina's Bar.

The Red Lion which was the last stop along the river - he threw a paper bag in the river and watched it drift down the river. HOW I remembered that - because I GAVE him the RIOT act about pollution and throwing things in the water ways..

He left me in The Dalles for 5 1/2 hours when we made the trip in from Salt Lake. That was enough time to drive to Portland and back and still and across to Vancouver and then back to The Dalles. But because HE seemly was seeing some of the place from how he remembered them a long time before - I REALLY have NO idea were he was or what he was doing for those 5 1/2 hours.

I know what he told me. That he went to see a woman whose husband had died and that she asked him to move somethings in the shed and when he did he found it had a leak in it. He didn't tell me where this woman live and the only thing he did say was he knew her husband. ALL of you know I have chased a name for yrs and he was Indian in heritage and he tried to contact me in 2001, but Magie did not feel it was viable nor did I ....but I wrote the mans name down and later it became VERY important.

That man died in 2004, but after he attempted to contact me thru Margie he applied to the State of WA for immunity and they told him he would have to go thru DC. An individual who Duane claimed to have known (something he said on the trip) who knew who Cooper was. It was that name I have looked for all these yrs - but I keep forgetting it....

So much of my memory has been taken from me by time and stress -but, I still keep going forward....Duane gave me this assignment and I have to complete it. I wish I had listened and I had understood what he was talking about.
I wish we had been able to go for that ride 2 days before he died....but torential rains for those 2 nights made getting him to the car impossible.

That is ironic - he survived a jump in a storm and he dies on the second night one the worst storms to hit here from 1988 to March of 1995. Hurricanes so NOT count. This was a storm with lighting and lots of rain and wind - it just didn't let up for 2 days.

I sum that up this way. He was supposed to have died that night in 1971, but God chose to give him those yrs and then take him on aother stormy night. The large windows of the hospital room took a beating - it pounded and the lighting was terrific. Duane looked very frightened - I was going to close the blinds and he said NO! He again reminded me we needed to take that ride - but he died the next day.

I did felt like sitting at the keyboard and did some exploring on the other thread.

Very difficult to follow & still the only serious investigation & sensible conversations are taking place in the flight path category. Much of that is repetitively boring, but the are talking sensibly and courteously to each other.

In the process some new things are coming forward, but until they actually talk to the co-pilot the way I did and if he even remembers anymore the facts - it is all just speculation.

We do NOT know where this is going, but I lived my life with Weber and I did meet individuals from his past. Two of these main characters are still alive and both keep a very low profile because of who and what they were.

I accidently ran into some information that I had ignored in the past. I never connected the dots. I knew it, but the truth scared the hell out of me.

Age has a way of loosening the tongue & allowing yourself to go where you feared going in the past. What I thought I knew no one would have believed - but it is all there.

When I attempted to contact individuals from Duane's past and others in the Ft. Lauderdale & Miami area - I had my accident. ONE I was NOT supposed to survive. I survived and God had a reason for that survival and the recent information I have received. Even the FBI should feel a little shaky right now.

I had closed myself off with walls I built to protect myself, but the things that have come about recently - CLEARLY shouts - DANGER!

I would be satisfied to meet with ONE specific individual and look him straight in the eyes and ask him how and why all of this came down.

He knows only to well what it is like to have to look around the corner and to build walls to protect yourself. I never met this man, but I met members of his family - and Duane was very protective of the family and the circumstances.

In other words I can't talk about it. Duane and went to some "places" and I did not know some of these individuals - who or what they had been or how they had to live their lives....always ON guard! Well, that is how I have had to live my life, but without the money to provide me the protection they had. The prices they paid for standing up for their rights were extreme since I cannot use a more selective word.

377 - you know I need to meet with these people & they now knowI am fully aware of the secrets of the past. It was a long time coming - 18 yrs PLUS...for me. They had to lived their lives for 40 plus yr. always looking over their shoulder & afraid to get close to anyone. Every time you get close you get in trouble - can't use the words I need to use, but trouble will suffice for now.

I had a negative of several men in one room, but didn't know I held the KEY to the past and to history. The man in Salt Lake was connected to the other guys!

Now I know! NO one would EVER believe the truth. And the truth SCARES the HELL out of me!

Give it up Galen - you loose! YOU didn't have a chance in hell of keeping me out of the cookie jar! I knew when you shifted from wanting to help to attacking me - that I was CLOSE. YOUR job was to keep the dogs away - right? Otherwise you played NO part in the Cooper saga.

I won't put this in writing - call me. Tell your friend in Vancouver that I have known the truth for yrs and that I actually admire him.[:/] Did you think I was really that naive.

WELL, it was a matter of timing because I feared the consequences of the truth being told. NOW all I want is confirmation and to meet him in person. I know what he looks like, but I never met him. Is his wife still alive? She was a very gracious and elegant woman.

Jo is not crazy, delusional or off her rocker.
I am the one who called myself that, but I had to know the truths. I have known the truth for 14 yrs now, but feared for my life.
Strange how the end of life takes away all fear.

Now all I want is to meet him and perhaps the other one. Both as far as I know are alive, but in their 80's. Enough said.

I have protected myself - and now all I want is a private meeting - and the sooner the better for all.

Cossey is dead & I truely hope they had NOTHING to do with that - that it was just a happen chance burgarly that went wrong.

The fact the contents of the wallet were returned tells me they knew the family or had a connection. I do not want to spend what valuable time I have left in a court room.

Remember this - the FBI claimed the 2 front packs came from McChord.....Cossey did not provide those as some of you have so wrongly stated. He may have transported them & IF he did he switched them out. The equipment was in one of them - why it was not tossed, but went out the aft stairs with Cooper.

Just a little something you guys need to be aware of! THen maybe everything I have said above is a bunch of BULL! Don't count on it.

Robert, you are the most untrustworthy person I know on the internet. how many times have you claimed you are not interested in that forum, even claiming you removed the "shortcut". the last time you said that you were already registered under a PHONY name.

Robert, I don't tell anyone what to do, or say when it comes to this thread. again you are deceptive by trying to implicate people from outside of here are trashing the thread. nothing has changed in the direction of this thread for years. it's always been a large percentage confronting you with your DRAMA since you signed up here.

I don't want any traffic from your direction Robert. the one man crusade isn't working. the forum is not exclusive. you are not welcome, period. you seem to think you hold the key to everything surrounding DB Cooper. once something is said that you don't like, or find troubling you continue to repeat it over, and over. the filthy comments is a perfect example of how you live in the past. those comments go back years! let it go.

show me on that forum where we constantly try to discredit this forum, or any other? where is your logic dude. one person got out of line talking about you! seems to me you are scared to confront him, or even disprove what he says. you sure can't stop whining about it though. how do you say it, go to the source if you want to find the answers. the source is, in case you don't know would be COOK. let me use your tactics. why hasn't Skipp joined this forum to defend himself, what is he hiding. he seems to be purposely dodging this forum to hide, or deflect things. he doesn't look good to the public not speaking out. obviously everything about him is a LIE. sound like anyone you know Robert? B|

1139 posts on that forum, probably around 15 (if that) about you from one person. the rest, minus about 200, or 300 comments due to two separate off topic threads are all Cooper! I haven't even mentioned the BS you put on you new section, it's not worth repeating anywhere Bobby. obviously Cook has a problem with you & Jo. ban up with Jo and go to the Supreme Court if you have to in order to restore justice lol, or stop whining about it.

For a place you consider the "Dead Zone" and the public has rejected, you sure do a lot of whining about it!!!

Perhaps you should try something new. I know it's hard for you, but this is supposed to be a place to discuss DB Cooper. B|

Enjoy the weekend, and try to cut down on the drama....B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

obviously Cook has a problem with you & Jo. ban up with Jo and go to the Supreme Court if you have to in order to restore justice lol, or stop whining about it.

Jo is not connected to BLEVINS in anyway!
Please stop referring to us as such.

Obviously you did NOT read my last 3 postings...perhaps you need to do so.

It is time for AMERICA to wake up. Two great Americans - both in different realms of society fought the battle the only way they knew - trying to force the hands of those who made bad choices regarding our government and the actions of the governemt. Both of them are in their 80's now if they are still alive.

When the politicians could no longer control them - they sat out to prosecute them.

They tried to tell the world about the wrongs being done and were ousted or set aside for doing so.

I want and need to sit with both of them in one room...the story of their stuggles needs to be told and retold for generation that NO longer are aware of the dirty politics that transpire in the 60's & 70's.

Anyone who tried was ousted or criminalized by the Government. They chose to live out their lives by staying silent. Both were very verbale at one time and ended up with careers that were destroyed.

We can add one more great AMERICAN to this group and that is Snowden. He tried to reveal what our government wants to be kept secret and under the table.

THESE 3 men were made to appear to have done wrong because of the secrets of DIRTY politics.

All of this started with Vietnam and it coninues today. They both fought great battles - in their personal life because they tired to reveal dirty secrets. THESE men are Heros!

I also know that my disclosure of what I believe to be the truth has jeopardized my existence on this earth. But at our ages now it is time for the TRUTH to be told. IF the NEW Americans do NOT learn from the mistakes of the past - AMERICA is doomed.

These men were prosecuted for doing the right thing for the good of AMERICA by the controling factors of our DIRTY government actions.

These men were NO peons. They are and were GREAT Americans who did what they thought should be done to solve the corruption within our government. They failed, but will never be forgotten.

COOPER was just an incident - and not sanctioned or known to these individuals. They may have suspected, but had no proof as it would have exposed these two great men to even more scrutiny than they have already endure all of these yrs.

Cooper had personal connections to both of them. If you can't beat the government then fight dirty the way the Government fights....go underground with your activities.
Work within the criminal world and earn loyal employees.....many of those sent to prison in the 50's to the 70's would NOT have become career criminals....and many of them turned....because of their involvement for the CAUSE....to have AMERICA be accountable.

Some of them became snitches and worked both sides.

Both Georger and Cook know exactly what I am talking about - they have been part of the concealment. To redirect and divert.

skyjack71

*** obviously Cook has a problem with you & Jo. ban up with Jo and go to the Supreme Court if you have to in order to restore justice lol, or stop whining about it.

Jo is not connected to BLEVINS in anyway!
Please stop referring to us as such.

Obviously you did NOT read my last 3 postings...perhaps you need to do so.

Both Georger and Cook know exactly what I am talking about - they have been part of the concealment. To redirect and divert.

I haven't known what you are talking about since the day I joined this thread.

PLEASE DON;T EXPLAIN! :S:S:S:S

I haven't known what you are talking about since the day I joined this thread.

PLEASE DON;T EXPLAIN! :S:S:S:S

Well, I guess you can play dumb if you want to - but with your IQ and knowledge I am sure you know EXACTLY where I am going!

Mr. Professor you are not! You have known for a long long time what this was all about. You claim to live in the mid west, but one has to wonder about this.

Your Wa state connections go all the away to BC!:o:P

MIIBIjANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOCAQ8AMIIBCgKCAQEAqghfyQuFSQG6blZqTxnX
TMNIbiakhgdtZ4upy8dUSUUURsBoJSkrG4jGb6CE98QGqym5UvDl4xqOOQ27FFM6
uFPhoani5+xrzW2TL4dJAll52Xyo3jwRIKnOppM0M4nscwk1JAretpZUO+ZoBOcp
DW+nb1k+RjFGQ4s78UBJ2V2QJw6YdtDeWr//JqljVFsRxV5vCx/G7JagVkI+C4sW
PvyURb6T9MJxyeSwlkAOssTLjRD8Epwug3A/bNcrxu0A5egoUU+qkqY0ncwoyXeU
VVxFIMEvHgmYI/mv7yneFCPMj0WAstC15WshXG9mNPrVo8PN2rKUdqpg+1nJm/Cg
wQIDAQAB bluffdale

I cannot read code - still waiting for a man who worked with codes during VietNam time to come to the house. We have not been able to connect because most days I do NOT feel like engaging or pulling files.

Did Bernie know that Kenny was gay?

Was Lyle the original source that said Kenny bought his house for cash? If not, who was?
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Robert, after the subject of the KC pdf was brought up over at the forum where the Cooper case actually gets discussed, I decided to finally give it a look. Why is it that the house purchased for cash is still in the pdf? This has been known for a while now to not be the case, but its still in the pdf. Why?
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Hominid

I don't remember where this one is. A lot of pix of different parts.

http://www.airplanehome.com/

I linked it above... It is sitting a few miles to the south of Hillsborough Oregon. Just zoom out and orient it to north. They flew it into Hillsborough Airport and then towed it to the current location. Planting a tree farm around it keeps it out of view.
http://binged.it/1l4CRYE

I was reading some old newspaper article and it stated that the placard was found 'six flying minutes' from the suspected jump site near a Weyerhauser Co. logging road nrth of Arial and the FBI withheld the find for a few months. The article also stated the FBI searched the area twice. I always wondered if Coop chucked the Placard to throw the feds off his scent when it was found. Just wondering if anyone had any opinions. Sorry if this subject has come up in the past, just rtrying to get some meaningful conversation back to the forum :)

Nice try, hope it works.

I won't post the link because it would probably be frowned upon, but there is a place where there is actually some good Cooper discussion going on.

That has always puzzled me also!

I believe that was when he had the aftdoor fully extended - waiting for his signal. I still maintain that Duane or his partner put receivers on 3 towers in the area. Those were used in Vietnam - by Intermountain Communications with whom Duane L. Weber had personal connections.

This connection started WHILE he was in Canon and upon release was put into training at that time. He was RECRUITED from CANON. Their training field was right there next door.

Residents from the Canon, Co area have told me there was some strange things going on there. It has been VERIFIED recruits from Canon where used by Intermountain Communications.

A few pages back 377 mentioned the communications - and it was something I had always know,

The man who lived not far from The old bar - Corners Tavern in 1960's & 1970's - named Ben he worked with intermountain and what he did - was COMMUNICATIONS. Later, after the 1971 skyjacking he was QUESTIONED or implicated by the FBI. There is NO records made public about the suspects or the investigation itself.

The transmittor to locate the ground signals was the size our land line phones today. Or compare it to our OLD TV remotes. With that reciever he was able to get the pings back of the transmittors they had put in place in more than one location at the top of some signal tower.

All of these tower had red lights.
If a signal device just like the ones used in Nam were in place on those towers - Cooper would get the ping and he knew even if he didn't see the lights - you get one ping and then you get 2 pings - you are somewhere within the quadrant of the towers....

The FBI has covered this up for yrs or perhaps they were just clueless as to the possibilities and the governement didn't want to expose how much technology actually existed in the early 70's that Cooper could have had exposure to or have use.

WHY KEEP IT A SECRET NOW?

SchlitznGrins

...I always wondered if Coop chucked the Placard to throw the feds off his scent when it was found. Just wondering if anyone had any opinions.

Wouldn't have been at all reliable if he did it purposely. It could have laid in the wilderness for a hundred years without anyone finding it. And it would be unlikely to be recognized as related to the hijacking. The guy who found it didn't realize it for a while. He only picked it up because of the ethic of picking up trash in the wilds.

The 2 major posters on the site seem to be bogged down because Robert99 is a stick in the mud.

No one can vouch for Robert99's knowledge or his experties in this subject - but he seems to be the one who knows all. Everything Homid comes up with Robt99 tries to squash! Homin seems to be the most direct of the two...I like that guy. He at lease explores out of the box.

They TRIED to have a conversation in this thread, but others had their private squabbles & promotions going on. This did NOT give them the space needed to explore the subject.

Problem W/the other site - being in a closed circuit it seems to defeat the purpose of the site...to explore the skyjacking. Ousting one for bad behavior is acceptable but just NOT to dis-allow someone who actual has knowledge of the subject more so than the general population seems tacky...and discriminatory.

Some of the participant are NOT ethical in their conversations. Slander & other activities have been curtailed to some degree, but the MALICIOUS slander has never been removed.

The flight path section is the productive location on the site. Most other sections participate in activities the DZ does not allow in this thread.

If we could keep the promoters OUT - no ADVERTISING or PROMOTING of BOOKS....and those whose only intention is to disrupt & to post meaningless jibberish be contained I believe we could become productive again.

Some individuals only came here to incite and talk off topic or be nasty and distasteful. Those kinds actually caused me to react in a way very uncommon for me....but an individual can only take just so much!

The 1971 Skyjacking was in History and Trivia - just so we didn't deal with off subject personalities & useless rambling & words that I have been forced to use to protect myself. A good example of this is a man who had a news site of sorts in Wa. He would make a good post & then he would try to incite - like this was some kind of game & not real people with real life experiences.

A mild mannered joke once in awhile is good for the soul - but statements made to insite or hurt - just uncalled for!