47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Farflung,

Another fine poster, thanks. How the hell did you find the Frankenford, a tragic marriage of a Ford Pinto and a Cessna Skymaster? It is a very obscure aircraft. You probably know that the wings broke in flight and killed the pilot. Might have even been two aboard.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Why call him Betrayus?

Matt

Ask his wife. Ask Paula's husband. Ask the people who had to arrange, at taxpayers expense, to provide fresh pineapple to the General every single day, no matter where he was. He is a jerk hypocrite. Do you really think he got caught the first time he committed a breach of trust and an act that routinely gets those of lesser rank court martialed? Fk him. Glad to see his pompous self righteous ass fall hard. And don't think he is a straight up guy who in a moment of introspection felt guilty and openly confessed. The FBI had him in a squeeze.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Why call him Betrayus?

Matt

Ask his wife. Ask Paula's husband. Ask the people who had to arrange, at taxpayers expense, to provide fresh pineapple to the General every single day, no matter where he was. He is a jerk hypocrite. Do you really think he got caught the first time he committed a breach of trust and an act that routinely gets those of lesser rank court martialed? Fk him. Glad to see his pompous self righteous ass fall hard. And don't think he is a straight up guy who in a moment of introspection felt guilty and openly confessed. The FBI had him in a squeeze.

"And YOU were there" ....
This is Walter 377 signing off for Dropzone News.
Have a good night".

No, I don't hate her. I just don't BELIEVE her.

She doesn;t believe you either - and she's the one
attending DB Cooper symposia and giving speechs,
while you rot on the Internet without an audience to
pee in.

Hmmmmm. Must be a lesson in there..

Georger we didn't even get a decent shower out of Sandy - I live on the Gulf between 2 bays.

As for Marla she is NOT speaking at a symposium - it is a glorified bar scene in the Portland area as I understand it. I haven't bothered to look it up so I really don't know what it is.

She is promising NEW NEWS! Maybe the FBI found DNA on a toothbrush Santa had kept that supposedly belonged to her Uncle. Sure must be a lot of Santa's in Eugene, Or.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Why call him Betrayus?

Matt

"And YOU were there" ....
This is Walter 377 signing off for Dropzone News.
Have a good night".

I could not figure out what this guy was quilty of. Having an affair and using the wrong email address to contact her....he did NOT betray his country - right?
Maybe he was set-up and just decided it was easier to walk away. Until he tells HIS story I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Of course, who am I to judge? I was married to an ex-con for 17 yrs and didn't know the stories he told me were about himself -
and his adventures as a thief and worse. My sense of judgement is seriously impaired.

I would like to quote this from Marla's interview, which I think is poignant:

Robert: There has been much research done on the famous Dan Cooper comic book. Even the F.B.I. lists it as a possible clue on their website on the D.B. Cooper page. The comic is in French, and was mostly distributed in France, Belgium, eastern Canada, and some other parts of Europe. Very few copies reached the United States. Yet, you claim L.D. Cooper had several copies pinned to the wall of his bedroom at your grandmother's house. Do you have any theories on how he might have obtained them?

Marla Cooper: Yes I do. He had a car. I'm pretty sure he could drive it. The trek to Canada isn't impossible under those circumstances. One of my theories is that he bought them in Canada. Since I only saw him once a year, he had plenty of time to do things I wasn't privy to. However, it's more logical to me that he discovered 'Dan Cooper' while serving in the Navy during the Korean War...'

The reason Marla isn't showing at Ariel or at the symposium is simple:
She would have to face the hard questions from people much more knowledgeable on the Cooper case. And that doesn't mean ME.

Check-in time at the Reality Hotel."If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got anywhere..."

Marilyn Monroe

Do you think Marla may have a compulsive disorder?
Be paranoid? May suffer from low-grade delusions of
grandure or be bi-polar?

What's your professional opinion ... based on the
below. You often speak about people's "motiva-
tions". Can you pinpoint what Marla's motives are,
arising perhaps from chilhood deprivation(s) or
abuse?

You spent time, you said, as an intake orderly or
interviewer of some kind dealing with prisoners...
What qualifications landed you that job and where
did you work, for whom?

MeyerLouie says in part:(referring to canceling possible Cooper gathering at the Auburn Avenue Theatre next August)

'Are you serious Blevins? Say you aren't as arrogant as you are coming off with that last paragraph above. You were never on the hook, Blevins. No one signed up with you. Are you kidding??
MeyerLouie...'

Meyer...it's not arrogance, it's reality. They give us the theatre for the weekend of Auburn Days. About twenty thousand people (more or less) run around all weekend outside the theatre. Downtown is closed to traffic. It's a festival with rock bands playing in the street. The theatre is the only free air-conditioned venue for the event. We give away free snacks and pop and bottled water. Seats are usually filled, and visitors are heavy no matter what we're running in there that year.

Seriously. I think Geoff Gray's idea is much better. I could have rustled up a few speakers and some displays over the next seven or eight months, but I'm glad now I don't have to do that. We did get some interest here in town to do the event, but that is normal because many people here know about what goes on at the Ave the second weekend of August. I don't see the big deal. This symposium plan makes me happy and takes the pressure off. Gray's idea is much better and I support it.

Hey...I live near Tacoma, and I heard about the display, and I didn't think of the idea of holding a symposium at the museum. Let's face it. That's REALLY smart. :)
Instead of people slammin' and jammin' on Gray for organizing such an event, they should support it too. That means you too, Georger. You are crying sour grapes. Geoff Gray's idea is far better than the one I had.

------------------------------------------------------------
Gotcha Blevins. So, it's Geoff Gray organizing the 2014 Symposium in Tacoma, is that correct? If so, you can count on Geoff to do a great job -- if he comes anywhere close to what he did with the Portland DBC Symposium last year. What a brilliant move/idea to set up a Symposium with the Historical Museum in Tacoma! It's going to be great! MeyerLouie

Here’s an excerpt from the strangely named biography “All In”, about Petraeus, written by his ‘biographer’ Paula Broadwell. Why would a woman write a biography about a man called ‘All In’? I don’t get it, could someone tell me what that’s supposed to mean? All In? What’s all in? What does she mean that Petraeus is “ALL IN”? It that some sort of poker analogy? He wasn’t ever in a war where there was the faintest possibility of losing, so it should have been called ‘Pull Out’. All in just doesn’t make sense, when all he did was pull out. Hmmm… I dunno, I’m too stupid to figure this one out.

From the book “All In”, I think:

“The wind howled across the high desert of Afghanistan while the general remained in deep, constant, save the Earth, thought. A man of depth which no one could possibly know or understand, but a select few have been able to experience. The only thing keeping America safe from such a formidable foe, armed with stones, mules and several pointy sticks, were a scant 280,000 troops, who played but minor and support roles, and the very reincarnation of Alexander the Great, Napoleon and Sun Tzu, rolled into one magnificent, snarling, thrusting and pounding, man-god of war- David Petraeus.

No one person could possibly understand what it’s like having to fight a single front, non-declared, military action, against an enemy so fierce, that they actually use crushed rock, for personal hygiene. What would the despicable enemy of the USA plan against the brave, rippling, glistening general, with their $800, per capita, annual income, and mighty military? The odds by any measure are insurmountable, making the battle of the Alamo appear line a Princess Cruise to a less popular destination like Long Beach or Oakland. The body tenses just being around such danger, but is relaxed by the generals stern, hard stance, against the dastardly threat which worked tirelessly to interrupt the shipment of fresh pineapple. War….. is….. HELL.

For the general had equipment, which allowed him to engage in the deepest and darkest of night. He would feign an attack on the left or right flanks, before launching a full frontal assault, penetrating moderately deep, into the dark unknown. And so it looked like he had to move slowly, just like a cat at night in the trees; cause I was waiting for him to show me, that way that he liked his love to feel.”

That’s all I’ve been able to find so far. Gosh, a biography written by someone who is a subordinate officer, in the US Army, in a “combat zone” (don’t laugh), and a graduate of West Point really adds that layer of honor, legitimacy and class; with the exchange of bodily fluids, splashing some icing on this story. Yep, we sure act serious about these wars now, with pineapples in Afghanistan, and commodes for data digitizing, instead of up-armoring Humvees in Iraq, by Mr. Top Gun. With this sort of raw genius getting away with crap, that should end with a firing squad, what chance does Cooper research have with people who are openly dishonest? Yes, the wheels will turn slowly indeed, very slowly. OK, I have to admit, I don’t see anything moving at all.

what chance does Cooper research have with people who are openly dishonest? Yes, the wheels will turn slowly indeed, very slowly. OK, I have to admit, I don’t see anything moving at all.

cheer up^

what goes in - must come out, somewhere^>< vsini

even black holes have holes in them! Its in the
Entropy of the system ... its all entropy.

'What's your professional opinion ... based on the below. You often speak about people's "motiva-tions". Can you pinpoint what Marla's motives are, arising perhaps from chilhood deprivation(s) or abuse?'

Your amateur efforts at playing 'gotcha' are noted. .

Well, this has nothing to do with playing Gotvcha' -
thats your game. This is merely a follow up on your
insistence that people reveal their "credentials" and
"identiy", in your reference to MIT and Carnagie-
Melon. YOU advertised your interviewing experience
as the basis for expertise ... I just assumed you had
some special training or something to ground your
'expertise' which you have been advertising,
something more than 'backyard psycho mechanic' ?
If that's a gotvcha, then its yours ... and why you
would do that and go to those lengths is another
question I guess.

All of your mechination does seem to point to a
rational person with some kind of agenda and highly
defensive in advance of trouble... perhaps
pretending to be lost when in fact you know all along
where you are, but where simply making a story to
tell ...?

You will have to admit all of your girations are a bit
interesting inasmuch as they are seen at First
Magnitude by everyone on all continents who have
vision! Is it a new nova or a meteor, able to leap
high buildings in a single bound - why no! it is
Super Interviewer, only pretending to be lost for 30
days to get Lois Lane all jazzed up and ready, and
for subsequent stellar event, subsequent to - The
Seconding Coming of the Child of Super Interviewer!

Such drama!

"If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got anywhere..."

Marilyn Monroe

And if you had gotten anywhere, only you and your
priests would know about it. Otherwise some people
like to hang their laundry on their front porch!

To All:

This thread is making no sense at all. Everyone seems to be in their own little world and NO one is actually communicating anything of any value.

:ph34r:Perhaps the conversations are WAY over my pea brain abilities to comprehend.

Frankly I think you guys should be putting together some question to fire at Miss Twisty Butt while she is in Portland. Being able to FIRE questions at her in PUBLIC and then being armed with quotes and media articles she participated in might give the public and the FBI (if the are any part of this) reason to pause and THINK!

In the next few days put together questions to be presented to her. Also have sources and prior answers she has given regarding the same question.

I would love to do it, but I am not methodical and able to think on my feet - to make the come backs. Surely there is one of you in this thread who would like to go to this Shindig (just have to find out why she is spending so many days to attend this shindig and when and what exactly her contributions will be).

When Blevins was quoting what she told media and then what she told him on the phone is a good example of the 3rd degree treatment Marla need to be put through.

Really wish I was able to hire one of you to do this. Someone who has followed this case for a long time. A good candidate would have been Blevins, but he just too involved in his own motivies to be objective.

You have 6 days to put questions together and detailed answer she has made in the past.
Perhaps we could send someone to the SHINDIG able to record her answers. This person needs to know HOW to make come backs - think on his feet and know the things she has claimed in the past.

Surely there is a WA or OR resident who has been reading or contributing to this thread willing to take on the job. I will donate $100 to the effort for expenses (that won't even pay for one nights lodging, but it is a start).

At any rate why don't we compile the questions and prior answers and make them simple. Blevins started out well with this, but he is too involved regarding his own. One of our contributor lives in WA, but a trip to Portland might interfer with his occupation and he might not even be interested in taking the project on.

If NOTHING else we could compile the questions and prior answers provided by her and send them to the various media personel in the area - SURELY there is someone besides you guys that wants to get down and get dirty with this Miss Twisty Butt.

A good investigative reporter is needed - but WE have to give him the questions WE want answered - then HE can do whatever he wants with the rest of the interview.;)

Even the locals who live in WA do not know ALL of the different answers she has provided nor do they have the knowledge that this thread has acquired over the yrs.

Hell you guys get the questions together and I will send a copy of them to every media person I can find in the area. Make sure the "other" answers she has made in the past are also listed under the Question
1. Question
a. Answer provide to XYZ on
b. Answer provided to ABC
c. Reason why her answers are
not believeable and or the
logical anaylsis of WHY.

Here’s an excerpt from the strangely named biography “All In”, about Petraeus, written by his ‘biographer’ Paula Broadwell. Why would a woman write a biography about a man called ‘All In’? I don’t get it, could someone tell me what that’s supposed to mean? All In? What’s all in? What does she mean that Petraeus is “ALL IN”? It that some sort of poker analogy? He wasn’t ever in a war where there was the faintest possibility of losing, so it should have been called ‘Pull Out’. All in just doesn’t make sense, when all he did was pull out. Hmmm… I dunno, I’m too stupid to figure this one out.

From the book “All In”, I think:

“The wind howled across the high desert of Afghanistan while the general remained in deep, constant, save the Earth, thought. A man of depth which no one could possibly know or understand, but a select few have been able to experience. The only thing keeping America safe from such a formidable foe, armed with stones, mules and several pointy sticks, were a scant 280,000 troops, who played but minor and support roles, and the very reincarnation of Alexander the Great, Napoleon and Sun Tzu, rolled into one magnificent, snarling, thrusting and pounding, man-god of war- David Petraeus.

No one person could possibly understand what it’s like having to fight a single front, non-declared, military action, against an enemy so fierce, that they actually use crushed rock, for personal hygiene. What would the despicable enemy of the USA plan against the brave, rippling, glistening general, with their $800, per capita, annual income, and mighty military? The odds by any measure are insurmountable, making the battle of the Alamo appear line a Princess Cruise to a less popular destination like Long Beach or Oakland. The body tenses just being around such danger, but is relaxed by the generals stern, hard stance, against the dastardly threat which worked tirelessly to interrupt the shipment of fresh pineapple. War….. is….. HELL.

For the general had equipment, which allowed him to engage in the deepest and darkest of night. He would feign an attack on the left or right flanks, before launching a full frontal assault, penetrating moderately deep, into the dark unknown. And so it looked like he had to move slowly, just like a cat at night in the trees; cause I was waiting for him to show me, that way that he liked his love to feel.”

That’s all I’ve been able to find so far. Gosh, a biography written by someone who is a subordinate officer, in the US Army, in a “combat zone” (don’t laugh), and a graduate of West Point really adds that layer of honor, legitimacy and class; with the exchange of bodily fluids, splashing some icing on this story. Yep, we sure act serious about these wars now, with pineapples in Afghanistan, and commodes for data digitizing, instead of up-armoring Humvees in Iraq, by Mr. Top Gun. With this sort of raw genius getting away with crap, that should end with a firing squad, what chance does Cooper research have with people who are openly dishonest? Yes, the wheels will turn slowly indeed, very slowly. OK, I have to admit, I don’t see anything moving at all.

----------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, How ironic, he has an affair with his co-author (she's a babe), and she says he's "all in." I'm thinking she's a nasty girl, I think she's reminescing about those wonderful private times when the General's "Little General" was "all in." You can't make this stuff up any better if you tried. Not even a week into the new administration and we already have a scandal -- second terms are notorious for them. MeyerLouie

Okay - This is a start:

The questions and all of the probable answers she gave need to be reduced to simple short statement and I need some contributions from the rest of you.

Things you guy caught - such as the Comic books - we all know there WAS NO discussion about the Cooper Comics until they were brought up in this thread.

Therefore we have to conclude she took that TID BIT from the FBI Cooper site when Carr made sure the comics became part of the FBI site. Actually the Comic theory was BORN on this thread and HAS NOTHING to do with who Cooper was and is NOT part of the Cooper history.

Even her part about one of the witnesses ID'ing a picture of DL is false. The only picture that statement was EVER made about was Gray showing a pic of KC to Florence in a restuarant - which was noisy and loud and there was lots of commotion going on.

Even then that WAS not the statement - it was "I think you are on to something here" and touching the photo. I was never able to find out WHAT photos of Weber the FBI showed any witness other than the attached
and one used by the media - a contorted photo that the brother had sent me. I have other pictures he scanned at that time and you can see he had scanning problem. Weber's face was never that short (compared to unaltered photos of Weber).

To All:

This thread is making no sense at all. Everyone seems to be in their own little world and NO one is actually communicating anything of any value.

:ph34r:Perhaps the conversations are WAY over my pea brain abilities to comprehend.

Frankly I think you guys should be putting together some question to fire at Miss Twisty Butt while she is in Portland. Being able to FIRE questions at her in PUBLIC and then being armed with quotes and media articles she participated in might give the public and the FBI (if the are any part of this) reason to pause and THINK!

In the next few days put together questions to be presented to her. Also have sources and prior answers she has given regarding the same question.

I would love to do it, but I am not methodical and able to think on my feet - to make the come backs. Surely there is one of you in this thread who would like to go to this Shindig (just have to find out why she is spending so many days to attend this shindig and when and what exactly her contributions will be).

When Blevins was quoting what she told media and then what she told him on the phone is a good example of the 3rd degree treatment Marla need to be put through.

Really wish I was able to hire one of you to do this. Someone who has followed this case for a long time. A good candidate would have been Blevins, but he just too involved in his own motivies to be objective.

You have 6 days to put questions together and detailed answer she has made in the past.
Perhaps we could send someone to the SHINDIG able to record her answers. This person needs to know HOW to make come backs - think on his feet and know the things she has claimed in the past.

Surely there is a WA or OR resident who has been reading or contributing to this thread willing to take on the job. I will donate $100 to the effort for expenses (that won't even pay for one nights lodging, but it is a start).

At any rate why don't we compile the questions and prior answers and make them simple. Blevins started out well with this, but he is too involved regarding his own. One of our contributor lives in WA, but a trip to Portland might interfer with his occupation and he might not even be interested in taking the project on.

If NOTHING else we could compile the questions and prior answers provided by her and send them to the various media personel in the area - SURELY there is someone besides you guys that wants to get down and get dirty with this Miss Twisty Butt.

A good investigative reporter is needed - but WE have to give him the questions WE want answered - then HE can do whatever he wants with the rest of the interview.;)

Even the locals who live in WA do not know ALL of the different answers she has provided nor do they have the knowledge that this thread has acquired over the yrs.

Hell you guys get the questions together and I will send a copy of them to every media person I can find in the area. Make sure the "other" answers she has made in the past are also listed under the Question
1. Question
a. Answer provide to XYZ on
b. Answer provided to ABC
c. Reason why her answers are
not believeable and or the
logical anaylsis of WHY.

------------------------------------------------------------
Jo, it's really not that hard to ask Miss Twisty Butt questions -- I was brand new to the forum at last year's Portland Symposium, I asked her 2 or 3 questions -- during her Q and A, no big deal, she answered all questions graciously and as thoroughly as she was able. I am confident she will attempt to answer any questions you throw at her. My questions were kind of weird, she just smiled and kept pushed on.
I am planning to be in Ariel on Saturday, 11/24, for a while anyway, earlier in the day. I wasn't planning on being in Portland that day, at the movie/Twisty Butt talk -- that would be a long day, with the drive and then the movie and then Ariel and then the drive back home. Is there anyone closer to Portland who wouldn't mind showing up to Marla's talk and taking notes and/or recording it? Might be good forum fodder.
MeyerLouie

2) $5,800 of the ransom was discovered on the banks of the Columbia River in 1980. It is known that this money could not have arrived in that location before 1974.

It is know how, by who !?

Name your source for this piece of Blevins news!

That's IT? You go through the entire unedited interview with Marla and that's all you got? I won't even grace that with an answer. Fine. Maybe it dropped from the sky during the hijacking in '71 and was later dredged as she believes. And I'm all wrong about saying the money couldn't have arrived before '74. You can have that, too.

Stop waffling and go on the record: Do you believe her version of events or not? Do you believe her story or not? You can't have it both ways. Either you believe her and are willing to say WHY, or you don't. Anything else is baloney."If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got anywhere..."

Marilyn Monroe

Cool your venom Blevins.

Marla?. I could care less about Marla or your
campaign against Marla using Dropzone. I rather resent you using Dropzone for your campaigns against people!

My question is:

2) $5,800 of the ransom was discovered on the banks of the Columbia River in 1980. It is known that this money could not have arrived in that location before 1974.

It is know how, by who !?

Name your source for this piece of Blevins news.

Or did you just make it up for convenience?

You make a lot of "shit" up, sounding all official and
important! It may come back to haunt you -

Georger says in part:

'Marla?. I could care less about Marla or your
campaign against Marla using Dropzone. I rather resent you using Dropzone for your campaigns against people!...'

I don't have a campaign against Marla. I simply question her claims. Her own testimony, her Facebook posts, and other items demand it.

'I couldn't care less about Marla,' you say. Your posts say you do. Check-in time at the Reality Hotel: Do you believe her story or not? If so, why? You sort of sidestepped that question, didn't you?

I think viewers would like an answer.

Marilyn Monroe

Is that a campaign against me now?

Viewers would like an answer? You now speak for
VIEWERS!? :D

I gave you an answer, numbnuts.

Why did you plant this falsehood: "It is known that
the money could not have arrived before 1974" ?

Viewers would like an answer to that !

:S:D:D:D

BTW: Why dont you send Geoff Gray some angry
email asking why HE is tacitly backing Marla's
appearance!? Apparantly Geoff does not agree with
your viewpoint? Which then brings into question
your defending him, since the two of you disagree
so fundamentally ...

Your campaign against Marla is rediiculous. Its
like one egg calling another egg an "eggplant"!
And two cocks having a cockfight in the middle of
the square. You aint Hamlet, King Arthur!

I question claims. I don't have a 'campaign'.

My favorite war film is running tonight on AMC. Gotta go. Vet's Day and all.

'If he turns to port again, I'll give him a pretty present...'

Curt Jergens, The Enemy Below.

Marilyn Monroe

Thanks for your contribution to your Cable
Company.

Veterans Day was on Sunday the 11th.

Today is the 13th, on my calendar ?

It is "known" the money could not have arrived at
Tena Bar before 1974, and today is November the
11th Veteran's Day. All in one evening!

:o

Jo, it's really not that hard to ask Miss Twisty Butt questions -- I was brand new to the forum at last year's Portland Symposium, I asked her 2 or 3 questions -- during her Q and A, no big deal, she answered all questions graciously and as thoroughly as she was able. I am confident she will attempt to answer any questions you throw at her. My questions were kind of weird, she just smiled and kept pushed on.
I am planning to be in Ariel on Saturday, 11/24, for a while anyway, earlier in the day. I wasn't planning on being in Portland that day, at the movie/Twisty Butt talk -- that would be a long day, with the drive and then the movie and then Ariel and then the drive back home. Is there anyone closer to Portland who wouldn't mind showing up to Marla's talk and taking notes and/or recording it? Might be good forum fodder.
MeyerLouie

Precisely why I threw this out there and offered the $100 on my part. I suppose even a rookie could take the questions and ask them and record her answers, but it would be better to have someone very knowledgable of all of the right come backs. Very good reason to have someone who reads or participates in this thread or knows the case well. Right now the only person I know who could do this - no longer lives in WA and the trip would be expensive.

I was the one to start a campaign for questions to be asked of Marla.

Surely you have a couple.
I will have to reduce the questions to make them as short as possible and I do hope I end up with a volunteer to ask the questions and record them.

If you guy get them to me very soon - I will do the best I can to get someone there. A good candidate would be 377...if his wife will let him go.

Otherwise we will have to depend on a journalist and hope he records her answers, but it is my understanding some things cannot be recorded other than public speakers on the podium.

Then we end up with the writer's interpretation of her answer. Blevin is too visible and too bias, so it needs to be someone with NO DOG in this hunt.

The individuals I know in WA are too old to make the trip.

Please help with some questions even if there is no one to go there and confront her. I would just like to know WHAT questions would you ask her - if you were there.

Marla was told by an FBI Special Agent who would know:

Here's another thing Curtis (Special Agent FBI) told me a long time ago Robert. When "Decoded" did the story about Christiansen, I asked him "What do you think about that theory?" Curtis sort of groaned in that cool Asian guy way of his and said "We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away."

I think it’s worth repeating what the trained and certified, Federal investigator of crime said about some amateur bush whacker, and I quote: ”We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.” We all just wish that guy would go away indeed.

I think it’s worth repeating what the trained and certified, Federal investigator of crime said, about some amateur bush whacker, and I quote: ”We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

It’s been almost 30 seconds since this has been said: “We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

Perhaps this is a good time to point out what I said in this comment with, ”We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

This is part of a list of the best reasons why someone needs to go away, ”We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

Has anyone noticed it is Tuesday? This is probably a good time to think about how, ”We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

That’s an excellent point (insert foil's name here), but you have to remember, ”We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

As a side note: ”We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

Be sure to turn up your computer’s speakers so you can read, ”We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

I’m taking an awesome river rafting trip from Longview to Portland, then I’m driving to Europe, but first I need to post: “We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

I was ridiculed before for posting, “We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

I was ridiculed.

I don’t think 377 has noticed this yet, “We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

No woman who was the FIRST to drive four Clydesdales abreast would say, “We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

No woman who ran in the Iditarod would get all mushy and think, “We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

My world famous, infamous, world renowned, don’t look directly at it, or turn to salt, Subie, never had this read to it, “We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

The CEO of Adventure Books of Seattle had me stop printing, and I fully agreed with the CEO of Adventure Books of Seattle because the CEO of Adventure Books of Seattle is the wisest CEO ever. So I stopped printing once my CEO of Adventure Books of Seattle who holds the title of CEO of Adventure Books of Seattle because she is the CEO of Adventure Books of Seattle and as CEO of Adventure Books of Seattle she must fulfill the duties of CEO of Adventure Books of Seattle and stopped the first printing since only the CEO of Adventure Books of Seattle could possibly be wise enough to come to that conclusion or understand the ramifications of, “We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

This is probably a good time to remind everyone of how, “We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

Just in case there are those who missed my last comment, “We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

This shouldn’t generate venom, “We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

I encourage children to read, “We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

I give away, for free (as opposed to give away for a price?) copies of, “We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

I should leave now, I have better things to do like read, “We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

I decided to come back because I never live up to anything I say and I wanted to post, “We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

I’ve already answered that and don’t want to repeat, “We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

I don’t remember saying, “We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

Here’s a link to my Newswhine article with over 500 pictures and 26 words, “We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

I read there was a new tribe discovered in the heart of the Congo, and they may want to read: “We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

Skipp and I BOTH agree (versus individually agree?) that, “We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

Regina’s site has lost all credibility because someone wrote, “We ruled him out a long time ago. There's no way he could have done it. We all just wish that guy would just sort of go away.”

Now we can push the fast forward to 2014, where Marla will rule the stage, because she’s the only person there who isn’t instantly mistaken as a refugee from a ‘Star Trek Convention’, Freak Show, or someone who wandered away from their attendant who was on a potty break. I’m just hoping that she has a ‘Question and Answer Jacuzzi’ after her presentation. That was a little unfair of me to suggest that, I also hope she has one before her presentation, what was I thinking? Marla, three numbers….. 238, remember them…..that’s 2-3-8. That’s only for Marla, so RobertMBlevins can just forget what ever he’s thinking right now. Again Marla, TWO-THREE-EIGHT….. I’ll whisper this time, two-three-eight.

Why call him Betrayus?

Matt

You talk of actions that went on recently, yet use Times unprofessional attack word from several years ago.

He is confident, since he has been right, in his recommendations for handling two fronts on a war.

Having served in the field with him, and deployed with him, the pineapple thing is laughable. It is the same as hollywood elites getting blamed for some things. He expresses an affinity for pineapple, a staffer ASSUMES he wants it 24/7 and then uses the phrase: "GEN P demands it!".

I hope you had the same attitude towards Presidents Kennedy, Clinton and the former Speaker of the House, Newt.

Now back to the Drama of "Cooper"!

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

RobertMBlevins whines:

This statement by Marla about yours truly and Christiansen would assume she is telling the truth…”

Same for statements from Bernie, his wife, the wife of a Boulder Cop, the person who said Dan Cooper comics were in Shemya, the person who said Scott talked to Cooper, too three ate mar-la, the person who said the money floated from Paradise Point Park to Tena Bar, the person who said Cooper demanded twenties, the person who said Cooper backed down the stairs, the person who said the money could not have arrived before 1974, the person who said money was buried in tree stumps, the person who said they were loaned $5,000, 238 Marla, the person who said Kenny wasn’t at Thanksgiving dinner, the person who said Kenny was nice, the person who said Cooper picked a military parachute, the person who identified Cooper’s tie clasp as Kenny’s, the person who saw toupees, adjacent to 240 Marla, the person who never saw toupees again, the person who said Kenny paid cash for his house, the person who said three bundles were perfectly aligned, the person who claimed to use facial recognition software, the person who claimed to be the first to drive four Clydesdales abreast, Marla 238, the person who was in the Iditarod, the person who claimed Kenny smoked Raleigh cigarettes, the person who said he drank bourbon and most of what you have published.

Why such standards for Marla (238), when yours are lower? We get it, you hate pretty girls, got it loud and clear. Her story is just as porous as yours, but she’s not allowed to speak on this thread without you and some other jackals talking about her sex life. Jealous much?

I’ve got to go a three o’clock meeting; it is good I had a late lunch.