47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Forums: Messages: harness

harness
Date Sent:
Apr 27, 2012, 12:47 PM
Bill Rataczak (DO NOT REPEAT THIS)

This is who you said TOG was, and you said he was the master rigger who made all the rigging advice, you're retracting it now?

Matt

What are you trying to do you stupid idiot?? I VERY CLEARLY did not say Rataczak was TOG!! That is not what was said, that is what YOU said. What the hell are you trying to do???

[RED]NO! THAT IS NOT WHAT I SAID!!! YOU ARE NOT GIVING CORRECT INFORMATION! YOU ARE TRYING TO PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH! I WAS VERY SPECIFIC IN STATING THAT YOU WERE ASKING A QUESTION THAT DID NOT PERTAIN TO TOG!!! THEN YOU DELETE THAT PORTION TO MAKE IT SOUND LIKE SOMETHING ELSE?[/RED]

QUADE: I WANT A DELETION OF THAT STATEMENT BEING TAGGED TO ME!! NOT TRUE! THIS IS AN INTENTIONAL UNDERHANDED FALSEHOOD AND BLACKMAIL AND TOTALLY OUT OF CONTEXT! THIS IS A PERMANENT BANNING VIOLATION! Wrong, maybe Quade will think posting a PM is in bad form, but as it is un-modifed, and in perfect context with the thread and current discussion the only one who may need a break is you, for the PA, again. MSC

It is a complete and accurate copy, un-modified, from you. I kept all your PM's shall I re-post them to refresh your memory? (there is a rumor that the mods can read the PM links and see this is true as well by the way) No blackmail, no reason to ban me, but you may have made a huge mistake, huh? You sent this to me, first remember? I made a post in this thread asking you to state who this TOG/master rigger who made a fatal recommendation was, this was your answer to me.

I even received numerous PM's from others who said your claim of who TOG was, is how you said in this PM.

I think I will post the rest of your PM's later.

Matt

nothing better than.......REFLECTING B|
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

"nothing better than.......REFLECTING "

Yes, I remember how you twisted facts to make me mad. It has nothing to do with investigating related Cooper information, only your attempts to incite conflict. I suggest that your input is not constructive, never has been, and probably never will be. What you are doing is counter-productive and falls into a class of harassment. What is your purpose now? Same as before? You keep repeating misinformation like a recording machine. For what purpose? Does not make it true, Army guy.

Tell me, what might be the duties of a Warrant Officer with the rank of Sergeant, from the Pentagon assigned to the Office of Special Services? Why might the Pentagon award Vietnam medals to a Mormon who never went to Vietnam? What is the significance of sergeant stripes tatooed on the underside of one's upper arm? What are Dog Boys? Is a soldier in Army boots and civies still official? Does a good soldier follow orders to commit a crime? If the President sanctions a crime, is it legal? Is the person committing the crime excused? Should we arrest the criminal and not the President? Why? If this was an approved exercise for safety, how could it be a crime? If the insurance company donated the money was any money stolen, or was it just lost? Why did the criminal go to work for the insurance company? What was the end result of the operation? How does it fit with politics at the time? What were the international sequences of law in air piracy and how do they fit time wise with this operation? Why is this operation called a "Project?" Is "Norjak" a typical military type title for an operation? Why would that name be used for a petty criminal with a bomb? Why are all the primaries pilots? Who was Bernie Haapala? What did he do in the FAA? Who dreamed up the Cooper Vane? How many times was it presented for installation? Which airlines approved the magnotometers for installation in all airports? Who was in favor of luggage inspection? What was going on with the Pilot's Unions demands for pilot safety? Who were the leaders? What did they do? What was the international pilot reaction? What did they do? When did all this happen? Who was on the President's committee for air piracy? Who went to Montreal to the convention? What was the sequence of events and how did it relate to the President's actions? How did baggage and passenger inspection get into law? How did McCoy get rehired after his death as verified by George Tenant, CIA? I have 300 more questions you could work on rather than badger me.

I take exception to the facts claimed in this interview. My personal experiences are diabolically opposed to the information presented. Dead men can't talk.

I agree, dead men can't talk. The report does show it relates to a dead man, who is not talking.

Matt
An Instructors first concern is student safety.
So, start being safe, first!!!

I take exception to the facts claimed in this interview. My personal experiences are diabolically opposed to the information presented. Dead men can't talk.

I agree, dead men can't talk. The report does show it relates to a dead man, who is not talking.

Matt

I take exception to the supposition claimed in your post.

Matt

That is fine, McCoy is dead, the Agent who shot him is actually on record for that fact, there is a coroners report, paperwork in triplicate etc. These items are actual evidence. Now the claim McCoy was also DB Cooper should be re-looked and either confirmed or proven wrong.

Once that plays out, we move on to other viable suspects, if needed.
Simple process using evidence and modern investigative techniques.

Matt

Matt got you good! that is why you got so mad, you are not credible nor have anything valid to add to the form, most of us have moved on because this site has refused to remove you even after your constant remarks using "Public Figures" without any valid proof!

regardless of my thoughts about Duane, Jo should be taking action against you as you continue to damage her reputation!

"Freedom Of Speech" is one thing, tossing names around like you have without any evidence what so ever should not be tolerated

slander [slan-der]
noun
defamation; calumny: rumors full of slander.
a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.
Law . defamation by oral utterance rather than by writing, pictures, etc.

lie
noun
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one.
an inaccurate or false statement.
the charge or accusation of lying: He flung the lie back at his accusers.

I was told that these words "tend to upset people".... VERY TRUE!!!!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Matt

That is fine, McCoy is dead, the Agent who shot him is actually on record for that fact, there is a coroners report, paperwork in triplicate etc. These items are actual evidence. Now the claim McCoy was also DB Cooper should be re-looked and either confirmed or proven wrong.

Matt

Simple cover-up procedures. Ignore Tenet. Does not change reality, only the records, which are just more paperwork. Mac is 69. Cooper would be approaching 90. Now enter Matt's time machine..... plastic surgery, mass amnesia, and national distribution of stupid pills......

Matt got you good! that is why you got so mad, you are not credible nor have anything valid to add to the form, most of us have moved on because this site has refused to remove you even after your constant remarks using "Public Figures" without any valid proof!

regardless of my thoughts about Duane, Jo should be taking action against you as you continue to damage her reputation!

"Freedom Of Speech" is one thing, tossing names around like you have without any evidence what so ever should not be tolerated

slander [slan-der]
noun
defamation; calumny: rumors full of slander.
a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.
Law . defamation by oral utterance rather than by writing, pictures, etc.

lie
noun
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one.
an inaccurate or false statement.
the charge or accusation of lying: He flung the lie back at his accusers.

I was told that these words "tend to upset people".... VERY TRUE!!!!

Operative word being "false". Prove what I say is false.

Bob, you can't prove anything you say period! I have knowledge of someone who has spoken to O'Hara, you always reply with "of course they won't tell you anything"

you run things in circles, typical of someone deceptive!
your induction/exam process is not valid.
your milk can is not valid.
your story about Janet is not valid (or the address)
your story about Duane is not valid.
your pipeline and photos are not valid.
your knowledge of Nick O'Hara knowing you is far from valid (confirmed)
your process of criminals making calls is not valid.
your claim of Matt putting words in your mouth is exactly what you are doing to Nick, Duane, Janet, Scott, Carr, Bill Rataczak, Jo Weber, you have put so many words into there mouths, I can see why they are not talking!

Until this thread is rid of your nonsense, nothing of value will be put into play on here while you are constantly trying to correct every statement without once again any validation what so ever!

Mrshutter45 - Note what BK just stated in PUBLIC and I am copying and pasting it so he cannot get out of this one.

Many times I have claimed the FBI was not doing their job, but I have never quoted Agent Larry Carr as BK just did.

BK stated:
"Larry Carr said the FBI can NOT try the case with extensive tampering and government involvement".

Does ONE soul here believe that Agent Carr actually made that statement? Knoss's entire post is being sent by certified mail to the main FBI office in WA and to the man I know who holds secrets (could be BK's TOG), but I say this in gest - well, maybe!

Like you said - Well here we go again. Things where beginning to make sense again and Georger was on his best behaviour. Georger may hold a key to this case - by accident, by design or just because of who he is.

Now, things will go back to the oblivious chaus of BK's world. He has no knowledge of the crime or Weber and he is here and involved only for entertainment purposes - but, that make a perfect mole - right!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Yes, He's baaaa-ck! Nice to see some pertinent discussion instead of continual Knoss harassment.

So, what does that tell you?

Keep it cool and nobody has to "harass" anybody.

As for you "correcting" anyone, you'd only be doing that if you had proof. Otherwise you're simply stating opinion. You may consider that the case in other people's posting as well, but unless you have facts to back up claims, don't pretend one story here is more accurate than another one.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

There is no defense, or reasoning with, obstinance.

Better just to pack it in.

:)
;)We had a short reprive. All of you know I can be stubborn and hold on to what I saw with my own eyes, what Duane told me and what I found out regarding his past. BUT, I do not or try not to attack anyone who disagrees, but listen to what the argument is and go with conversation flow.

Now I think you guys truly know what Crazy, Delusional and Off Her/His Rocker means. I even describe myself with that statement, but just to play with people. Any individual who continues to make imposing statements, rants and raves could find themselves doing a 72 hour observation in a mental ward and released only with a court order to cease and decease any communications regarding allegations regarding certain individuals and subject matter.;)

YOU Think?:S

Yes, He's baaaa-ck! Nice to see some pertinent discussion instead of continual Knoss harassment.

As for you "correcting" anyone, you'd only be doing that if you had proof. Otherwise you're simply stating opinion. You may consider that the case in other people's posting as well, but unless you have facts to back up claims, don't pretend one story here is more accurate than another one.

Question:

Quade, are you saying BK can continue to make up stories about Duane Weber who was a real person and include him in the ridiculous story he keeps telling? BK never knew Duane Weber or his aka John Collins.

His statements about the habits of Weber and claiming he dyed his hair blonde and used make-up ALL prove BK never knew or met Duane Weber. YOU did see pictures of Duane's complexion (his skin against my skin) in the 70's? NO way Weber ever had to use make-up to match the description of Cooper.

My problem with BK is he continues to claim he knew Duane Weber and the wife of the day...BK never met either one of them....and I personally KNOW how BK's story "evolved". The evolution was witnessed by a reporter and Gray. If BK wants to discuss Cooper without naming Duane or myself, let him make up all the stories he wants to!

Knoss is why Gray, Doug and I needed to set up Tomatoe Cans at the entry of the Rabbit Hole.:D:)

Seems like others and myself have lost all interest in making a post. It is SO quiet in here you can hear a pin drop on the computer. Even thought maybe it was time to test some thought provoking statements, except I can't think of a thing to say.

Maybe the FBI will make a Statement in the near future.
The end of April has come and gone - they were supposed to have DNA on DL back by now?

Quade, are you saying BK can continue to make up stories about Duane Weber who was a real person and include him in the ridiculous story he keeps telling?

I know this will be difficult for people to understand, but his story, to me, is just as credible as a number of other stories we've heard here.

He has just as much right to it as anyone.

Am l saying I believe his story? No. Just as I don't believe most of the stories I've heard here.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Am l saying I believe his story? No. Just as I don't believe most of the stories I've heard here.

I agree with Quade about the Cooper stories and names that various posters have been pushing on this thread.

Not a single one of those named Cooper suspects has any realistic chance of being Cooper or associated with him in any manner.

And the people pushing those names all seem to have ulterior motives while some of their stories are just plain laughable.

Matt

Matt

See the proof below. This is not McCoy.

Mrshutter45 - Note what BK just stated in PUBLIC and I am copying and pasting it so he cannot get out of this one.

Many times I have claimed the FBI was not doing their job, but I have never quoted Agent Larry Carr as BK just did.

BK stated:
"Larry Carr said the FBI can NOT try the case with extensive tampering and government involvement".

Does ONE soul here believe that Agent Carr actually made that statement? Knoss's entire post is being sent by certified mail to the main FBI office in WA and to the man I know who holds secrets (could be BK's TOG), but I say this in gest - well, maybe!

Like you said - Well here we go again. Things where beginning to make sense again and Georger was on his best behaviour. Georger may hold a key to this case - by accident, by design or just because of who he is.

Now, things will go back to the oblivious chaus of BK's world. He has no knowledge of the crime or Weber and he is here and involved only for entertainment purposes - but, that make a perfect mole - right!

That is what Larry Carr said to me in a 45 minute conversation on the telephone, YES! I have NO doubt he will confirm it. Hopefully it is even recorded. I only tell the truth here, so check anything you wish. It is all true.

Please quit these attacks. I only attempt to expose the truth in hopes of having the case dismissed. This was a Union demonstration plan that was not executed for the purpose intended, but a Presidential ploy to help enact unpopular legislation. Dig up Nixon and ask him. I see no criminals here for the Cooper Case. But Blevins should be arrested for impurthunating an authorfur. The truth must be a very bitter pill, or the need for re-writing history with fairytales so strong that this furvor continues.

If you really want to know what happened, follow up on what I claim. I am restricted in telling the whole story because the real guys have rights. One has authorized me to tell his story, because he is "dead" anyway. In triplicate as Matt says. I will not be deterred from telling what I can, but I want to respect everyone's wishes as much as possible too.

If it were you who experienced what I claim, how would you do it differently? How is listening to a confession from your husband any more credible than actually living the same experience? The difference is point of view. Both believe, but one is a story the other is fact. When I tell what I know it becomes the story value same as what Duane told. I see no difference at all. When I tell what McCoy and others uttered, it has more credibility because it was my job to remember, and I made notes while it was fresh. McCoy said to go ahead, and I will do that as I am told. And, no, I do not get messages from the neighbor's barking dog, my dad, Sam. His English is too broken for me.

What Mac told me about the above dead fake picture is that they went down to the morgue and got a "John Doe" corpse and O'Hara shot it in the chest with a shotgun. They doctored the body and attempted to make it look like Mac. Anyone with eyesight can see it is not McCoy or Henry Selick, either one. I am especially clear on this matter, having continued conversations with the dead McCoy for decades after this pictured dude was departed.

So your stating the Newspaper, wife, Coroner, and FBI Agents etc, are ALL wrong?

You're the only individual to make this claim. The others all have actual evidence, you have a cut and paste pic and state it as proof, with no evidence to back it.

I will go with the actual evidence and move on with the case, McCoy may have been "Cooper", if so "Cooper" died that day with McCoy. If not "Cooper" then when McCoy was shot and killed by the FBI in front of witnesses and verified by his family and the Coroner, only McCoy died and "Cooper" was still out there.

Matt

So your stating the Newspaper, wife, Coroner, and FBI Agents etc, are ALL wrong?
YES.

You're the only individual to make this claim. The others all have actual evidence, you have a cut and paste pic and state it as proof, with no evidence to back it.
YES. Except George Tenet.
I will go with the actual evidence and move on with the case, McCoy may have been "Cooper", if so "Cooper" died that day with McCoy. If not "Cooper" then when McCoy was shot and killed by the FBI in front of witnesses and verified by his family and the Coroner, only McCoy died and "Cooper" was still out there.
Fantastic. Then quit harassing me.
Matt

No, the picture is from the book that McCoy's wife won the law suit against. You know, the FBI agents?? The ones that were first hand on the case?? The ones that told the truth?? Mostly. Look at the "Official" picture that does not match Henry Selick, who does not match Richard McCoy who does match credits photo in "Rocky V" of McCoy released in 1995. ASK the FBI agents who published the dead faker. Obviously O'Hara doesn't remember anymore. Oh, I think it was Mrs. McCoy who told him about Walker's plans. But that's a secret. Have to keep secrets, right? WHY? Because Mrs. McCoy was his hijacking partner in crime? Phooey! He was O'Hara's partner, I'd say, based on the reports I got from McCoy.

I'm pleased that you can swallow a decision with your limited knowledge of the case. That is the opinion the FBI/FAA is hoping to impose on everyone. join the flocking minority. You are a true success story! I'm addressing the majority that doesn't accept the government cover-up stories. I have it first hand, no guessing. You have no interest in what happened, only what you are told to think. Army guy. Sir, Yes Sir! Semper Fi! Right?

We are on the same page. I contend that what I say is as credible than the secondhand "death bed" statements. I contend that both Duane Weber's statements and my statements in part, often have the same first hand relationship, not secondhand information. If he were still alive what he would say and what I would say would be of equal weight in some cases. You all seem to ignore this fact. Much of what I write is secondhand, granted, but that is of equal weight to the best information of what is presented by Skyjack 71, which is also secondhand. Let me add here that I totally believe what Jo says as first or secondhand information, with a few exceptions, like the red and white chute episode. (dealing with a poor memory and comprehension levels) It is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and is consistent with what I know about the case. It just is not the whole story as I experienced it.

The difference is believability. My story is admittedly more unbelievable, but not less credible. We both believe strongly in what we say, but we both can not always be correct, and in some cases, neither of us might be correct.

I consider being called a liar, liabler, insane, and all the other attacks like posting forged posts of false information, hometown letters to the editor, placing me on call lists, questioning my wife, accusing me of drug addiction, mass eviction efforts, talking to my doctor, attorney, etc., as harassment beyond the norm of forum decor. Harassment is the correct term.

Am I wrong in this understanding?

Jo has not put a bunch of pictures in paint saying it's been notarized and signed by a retired Judge, she has never said without a doubt 100% true! your Judge is a long friend of yours so of course he will say positive things about you!

Now you want to act like some sort of victim with the name calling? you have put pictures up of retarded children and called people names!

"What are you trying to do you stupid idiot??" ring a bell ? I could list many but don't really care.

you have been asked for over a year now to show any kind of proof and have not done so, Blevins at the least has a paper trail of evidence, every story on here has some sort of evidence helping there belief, as for your story, you have nothing.

Nick O'Hara does not know anything about you or your story, in fact he said for you to "have another drink"

I suggest you look up Slander/defamation on bloggs and you will see people are getting into legal issues with stating facts that can't be backed up! the websites are also in danger for allowing such activity to continue after pleas of removal, you are tarnishing Rataczak's name by saying he is involved up to his nose in a Government cover up without any proof what so ever, you are calling a lot of public figures many things without being able to back your statements what so ever, other than "I say it's true"

I am not counting KC out of the suspect list but don't think he is Cooper, Blevins has shown bank statements, property documents, interviews etc, what have you shown? nothing but look a likes, pictures that are not from the area, statements of signed documents, never shown, you run things in circles, change things as you go, until you show some sort of ACTUAL evidence, your story is nothing but a story as they mentioned!

don't sit there and expect to be some sort of victim in all of this! your disruptive to this entire group!

THAT'S MY PROOF!