slug

Toe sucking

We just returned from a boogie where toe sucking was a time honored traditionB| But people seem to have forgotten or won't admit it ever happened.:S

Anyone have any good Toe sucking stories from the DZ's "back in the day". This is a tradition that needs to live on after we're to old to remember the good old days.

We need the young ones to start practicing now so they can continue the tradition with the honor it deserves.

R.I.P.

The first time I had my toes sucked was in Issaquah, WA around 1983. I was traveling around the USA as Mike Johnston's assistant teaching the first year of AFF I/JM certification courses.

As happens in the northwest, we had a rain day and ended up in a bar. After a few hours of festivities, four of the DZ ladies approached me and asked me if I wanted my toes sucked. I resisted their advances (a little) but they still took off my shoes and socks, poured two shot of Yukon Jack over the toes on each foot and then well....all four began sucking them at the same time.

It was a life changing moment.

I have been into toe sucking ever since. Or maybe I should say.. I like good head AND toe!

The first time I had my toes sucked was in Issaquah, WA around 1983. I was traveling around the USA as Mike Johnston's assistant teaching the first year of AFF I/JM certification courses.

As happens in the northwest, we had a rain day and ended up in a bar. After a few hours of festivities, four of the DZ ladies approached me and asked me if I wanted my toes sucked. I resisted their advances (a little) but they still took off my shoes and socks, poured two shot of Yukon Jack over the toes on each foot and then well....all four began sucking them at the same time.

It was a life changing moment.

I have been into toe sucking ever since. Or maybe I should say.. I like good head AND toe!

Damn Jack

To bad your a guy:( with guy toe's:(

Ladies Jacks toes may still be available for sucking:)

R.I.P.

LP 1987......Pete Hill gives good Toe!!!!! Long story to this, but I don't have the time right now.
I hope they're still Toe Sucking at LP! That bar was definantly the "Wild West"....good times.
Warning on the Mahoney pic...not for the weak of heart!!

LP 1987......Pete Hill gives good Toe!!!!! Long story to this, but I don't have the time right now.
I hope they're still Toe Sucking at LP! That bar was definantly the "Wild West"....good times.

From what we heard at LP this year Toe sucking hadn't been done for quite a while:(:(

We worked our ass off and did the best we could and got it started again but it was real slow finding volunteers. Something about the new skychicks and their feet.:S

I heard a rumor that turtle is taking reservations for all diferent kinds of toes. So skychikies contact turtle now for LP next yr, or you snooze you lose.

R.I.P.

Did you guys get to Hatley's dz in Oregon on that trip?

I made a couple of jumps with Mike out at Hatley's when he was some bigwig in USPA.

Hi Jerry,

No we didn't make it to Ralphs on that road trip. I passed through there years later. Quite an amazing amount of gear he has there!

Couldn't fine any ladies to suck my toes so I moved on!

Take Care Buddy!

I heard a rumor that turtle is taking reservations for all diferent kinds of toes. So skychikies contact turtle now for LP next yr, or you snooze you lose.

R.I.P.

Definately have to beat 17 toes next year.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

R.I.P.

Be careful what you wish for ... in the late 90's (I think) in LP, Wanda walked around ALL WEEK in the same socks and hiking boots and when the toe sucking started, she whipped out her feet. I believe someone got sick. :D

'Shell
'Shell

holy shit...is that Dave Mahoney's ass?????

BWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAA......

:o:D
Scars remind us that the past is real

R.I.P.

Be careful what you wish for ... in the late 90's (I think) in LP, Wanda walked around ALL WEEK in the same socks and hiking boots and when the toe sucking started, she whipped out her feet. I believe someone got sick. :D

'Shell

Hi Shell

Wanda was being nice. Some of the women would walk thru a cow patty on the way to the toe sucking. B| I think thats one of the reasons for using beer and booze to kill the taste.B|

Don't recall anyone getting sick either[:/]

BTW shell how tall are you:P:P

R.I.P.

I was trying to deter Turtle ... he was hitting on me all week! ;)

I was just flipping through some pictures from the 25th onwards today. Mega-memories there. Lots of old faces. In fact, Mahoney actually looks kinda cute in one of them! :D

'Shell
'Shell

Hi Shell

We still have the 25th Anniv T-shirt, it belongs to my "boss", she's never worn it but it still "shrank" over the years. But she's still not parting with it.

Lesson learned: buy everything XXlarge:)

R.I.P.

I was trying to deter Turtle ... he was hitting on me all week! ;)

I was just flipping through some pictures from the 25th onwards today. Mega-memories there. Lots of old faces. In fact, Mahoney actually looks kinda cute in one of them! :D

'Shell

I didn't volunteer to jump into YOUR jammies - I was just trying to hold you to your word.:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hi Shell

We still have the 25th Anniv T-shirt, it belongs to my "boss", she's never worn it but it still "shrank" over the years. But she's still not parting with it.

Lesson learned: buy everything XXlarge:)

R.I.P.

The "boss" is always right! :D

I still have the survivor shirt from that year (well, technically the following year). Love the fucked up Osprey!

'Shell
'Shell