Rambo

bsbd t-shirts

Guy here-

Thanks for the link help Jakee- This collection of classic skydiving t-shirt designs is for your viewing pleasure. It's pretty raw right now, but the viewing quality is supurb at Google's Picasa site and I think better then if they were at a regular site.

The "Skydiving T-shirt Archive" idea was to show my own favorite designs, even those that I didn't do, as well as you jumpers out there taking digital photos of your own favorite classic T's and mailing them to me with a little history. When the archive gets closer to complete, I can organize them into time periods and throw in some photos that fit the era, with it's own dedicated site.

Right now at the archive, there's two designs that aren't mine: "No shit, there I was . . ." by Rob Thundercloud
around ´82, I think- And the reaper crew shirt from the Perris Ghost Riders- mid- 90's (I didn't print that one).

EFS and BSBD Shirts: I'm out of mediums but there's plenty of the other sizes still for sale, so order them before it's too late! (This year's hot Christmas gift . . .)

That's it, thanks for your support!
Guyronimo & Tribe
Huskvarna, Sweden

http://picasaweb.google.com/Alternativ.ScreenAB

Got the EFS T's! Thanks those are already gone. Might need to order some more :)
Guy it has been an pleasure to deal with you. Many people could learn alot about customer service from you!

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

Howdy folks!

It's really been fun bringing back these shirts for you guys as well as getting e-mails from jumper around the globe! You guys are alright . . . (o:

The fam damily and I are leaving in a few days for a month in the states, which means no t-shirts available until the 2nd week of Jan. Hopefully I'll run into a few of you at Perris wearing your new/old shirts- the beer's on me!

My new website is www.alternativ-screen.se When you get there, click on the wee photo on the left and you'll come to the Skydiving T-shirt Archive.

That's about it- Have a terrific holiday!

Guyronimo & Tribe

Hey dare!

Yup, still alive and well- how's it? I'm still getting orders for the BSBD and EFS shirts, amazing, thanks you guys!

I was thinking about doing a run of the classic "GROUND BUSTERS" t-shirt. Same price, same super high quality shirts (ash gray), fast delivery, any interest out there?

If so, answer this or e-mail me at [email protected]

Reminder: My Skydiving T-shirt Archive can be found at: www.alternativ-screen.se Just click on the printing machine photo- The Ground Busters design can be viewed there as well.

That's it- B-crazy, B-safe,

Guyronimo
Huskvarna, Sweden
ph/fax 0046 36 147940

I'd like to see the "Groundbusters" design, but all I get there is the Hang Glider and Headache designs.

Maybe I'm screwing something up. [:/]

Kevin

I love the ground-busters design, and know others do too, please print a run and I'll buy one!

And by the way I was wearing my BSBD T last week walking past some random dude who said cool t-shirt B|

thanks Guy :)

Yup!

I was wearing mine at Skydive Sandy Eggo a couple weeks ago, got several comments! B|

I think I've owned at least a dozen of those shirts shown on the archive.:)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I was thinking about doing a run of the classic "GROUND BUSTERS" t-shirt. Same price, same super high quality shirts (ash gray), fast delivery, any interest out there?

If so, answer this or e-mail me at [email protected]

Reminder: My Skydiving T-shirt Archive can be found at: www.alternativ-screen.se Just click on the printing machine photo- The Ground Busters design can be viewed there as well.

bump

lets get groundbusters printed!
but what do I know

T-SHIRT ORDER QUESTIONS:

Yup, still taking orders- I have both the BSBD and EFS shirts available, in sizes large, XL, and XXL. I’ll post it when I have something new . . .

To order, e-mail me at [email protected] Tell me the shirts you want, sizes, and a shipping address. The prices are $30.00 for the first shirt, $25.00 after that, shipping from Sweden included.

Then mail a check payable to my brother Alex:
Alex MacLachlan
8132 Avenida Mil Flores
Bonsall, Ca. 92003

That's it, thanks for the support!
Guy

Here's a Big-Way t-shirt design that I've never seen before. I didn't jump at this event (Whatever it was). Maybe Guy or someone knows some history on this one.

It certainly is timeless as far as reflecting my thoughts on some big-ways...;)

Kevin K.

Pat Swovelin commissioned that shirt from a Perris artist/jumper (forgot his name) for the Freak Bros. Convention in Freeport, Ill., '85 I believe it was. Roger was organizing record attempts, that's what the shirt's about. Re: Those record attempts- the pressure was so fierce that when one jumper went low, he pulled his main then immidiately cutaway to get back up and make another approach! And he almost made it!! Roger was impressed but after it happened again and a near miss with photagraher Randy DiLuca, he banned the practice-

Thanks for posting the photo!
Guy