Rambo

bsbd t-shirts

Mine fits just right, well maybe a little loose.

Yeah well...if ya would have something for dinner every night besides a bottle of single malt...ya might put on a few pounds!:ph34r:

I've seen crack whores with more BEEF!:P

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

And SOME asshole must have REALLY shrunk it down, I sure don't remember it being THAT tight!

\He sure gets to travel around a lot. He did the same thing to my tee shirts!
"Harry, why did you land all the way out there? Nobody else landed out there."

"Your statement answered your question."

Mine fits just right, well maybe a little loose.

Yeah well...if ya would have something for dinner every night besides a bottle of single malt...ya might put on a few pounds!:ph34r:

I've seen crack whores with more BEEF!:P

Yea, but the girls like the cute way I walk. :S
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Hi again-
Ok, here's the deal:

$30. buys the first shirt, $25. after that, max order, 8 BSBD shirts. Sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL, U.S. sizes, 220 gram 100% cotton, white (the best and most expensive t-shirts I can buy over here).

U.S. Customers: E-mail your order direct to me, then mail personal check or money order to address below (my brother in California) payable to him. When your check clears, I'll mail your shirt(s) the same day, airmail. Total wait, about 1 to 2 weeks after you e-mail your order. (Shipping cost from Europe to USA per shirt is about $10. each, which is included in the shirt price).

Make check payable to:
Alex MacLachlan
8132 Avenida Mil Flores
Bonsall, Ca. 92003

Please write "BSBD shirt" somewhere on check!

e-mail order to: [email protected]

Outside USA: Same prices and order info as above, except-
Mail international money order or bank check in dollars to-

Guy MacLachlan
Hakarpsvagen 112
56139 Huskvarna, Sweden

e-mail order (same) [email protected]

Attached is a photo I took this morning in the print shop- Thanks for the interest- you first trusting customers be sure to write something here when you get your shirts!!

BSBD, Guyronimo

I'm in....:)

Sent the request email and check....

Thanks Guy for doing this!B|B|

How often can ya go "Back In Time" and replace a worn out favorite with another that's NEW!!!???:$

Now...if anybody can tell me where I can get a brand new, Red 1967 GTO Rag-Top...!?:ph34r:

Try Ebay. It will cost you about $45,000 dollars.

I had a 64 rag goat 4 speed

I said BRAND NEW!:P

I always WANTED a '64...the 'beer' year!;)

I had a '66 389 tri-power with the dual gate automatic, a '67 rag top 400 with the factory rochester 'bog-a-jet' 4 barrel and a special ordered Muncie M-22...AND a '70 Judge 455 'super duty' factory dual quads...'67's were the best looking...64's are worth more.

Speaking of '64...my dads pride & joy was a 64(?) Olds / Hurst 442 rag top bought new and baby-ed..until I flipped it two weeks after getting my license.
To this day, I've never gotten to drive another of his cars!:ph34r:

Good tip, thanks bob.dino!

Using PayPal for ordering BSBD shirts from outside the USA:

Hi again-

Shipping prices to Europe and everywhere alse were about same as the states, so I'm going to keep the prices the same, $30. for the first shirt, $25. after that, max order 8 shirts.

I just signed up at Paypal, so that may be the best and easiest way to do business with you non-Americans.

When you place an order, e-mail it to [email protected], don't forget your mailing address! You'll then recieve an e-mail invoice back requesting an amount due from Paypal in dollars. You can pay with a credit card there.

I'll recieve an e-mail from Paypal when the amount due is in my Paypal account, then your shirts will be shipped. Pretty slick, yes?

Right now, I have just the BSBD shirt available, but the EFS shirt is next in line. I'll post info with photos at the same thread on dropzone.com when new shirts designs are ready for ordering.

That's about it, thanks you guys- I'm getting orders from all over the place!!

Guyronimo

Hi again-
Here's a photo of the classic EFS shirt from ´83. The design was altered around '92, bringing the jumpsuit up-to-date, and a few other small adjustments.

The shirt looks way better then the photo, the flash washed out the colors a bit and it's not real sharp- but you'll get the idea . . .

I've been getting a lot of requests for this one as well so it's next in line- I'll let you all know when it's available.

That's all, thanks for all the orders, have a fine weekend! Guy

Guy,

Glad to see that you have set up a Paypal account...much easier!!

Am gathering up orders and you will be getting an e-mail soon.

Don't deliver them in person...I might move on you again!!;)

(I used to sell these t-Shirts and bought quite a few from Guy in the mid-80's after meeting him and Eva at the hercules Boogie in 1985.

in 1986 Guy and Eva decided to deliver a box of shirts to me in person when I lived in Winnipeg, Manitoba...they had been at the Freak Brothers Convention and were heading back to California..so they made a detour of many hundreds of miles to surprise me....and I had quit my job and moved to Toronto just a few days before they arrived. :P)

I'm so glad they are back in production!!!!
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

Sweet! Can we use the pay pal if we are in the USA?It just seems a bit easier, if not I will send a check.
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

Guy here-

Yeah, it seems everyone wants to use PayPal. I'd like you U.S. jumpers to just send a check to my brother for tax reasons & so the money could just go to my mom. But if you want to use PayPal, go head. Just specify in your order e-mail- check or PayPal.

Thanks! Guy

Dear T-shirt customers!

Thanks for all the orders and interest! I've been shipping as soon as your e-mailed orders came in and not waiting until payment, so some of you guys should be getting your shirts right about now. Feel free to write a little review here- shirt and print quality, service, etc. (o:

If you're out there " T LaVonne" , I needed to contact you and your e-mail wasn't working for me- e-mail me your shipping address- Preferred payment in the U.S. is still a check payable to:
Alex MacLachlan
8132 Avenida Mil Flores
Bonsall, Ca. 92003

If you must use PayPal, just specify on the order-

For those of you who ordered EFS as well, I'll be printing and shipping them next week.

That's it, be safe, death kills! Guyronimo

My favorite BD T-shirt had a bunch of skeletons floating outside a Beech 18, with one inside staring out the aft window from inside. Another Beech with a wing falling off and one engine on fire in the background. Simply said "Black Death" above the graphic. I inherited this shirt from a friend, wore it to pieces.

be safe, death kills! Guyronimo

DAMN! B|B|B|

Got my BSBD Tee Shirts in the mail Saturday and they are without a doubt,
the HIGHEST quality Skydiving Tee that I have seen in a VERY long time!!
:):)

Guy...YOU ROCK!:)
Thanks!