AndyU

"One Dirty Halloween" on the Farm 2010

there is going to be some big boy jumps. 200 lbs minimum without gear.

yeah thats the ticket! a ( ton of fun) load! all 200 lb guy 10 way. think there is that many big uns at the farm?

there will be. its going to be a patch jump.

edited to add: its going to be the TON-way. 2000 pound round.
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

yeah thats the ticket! a ( ton of fun) load! all 200 lb guy 10 way. think there is that many big uns at the farm?

In that case, your load just might get a little extra leg room. They do have to watch the total weight loads, or at least limit the number of guys jamming the door on exit. :P Just something to think about...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

In that case, your load just might get a little extra leg room. They do have to watch the total weight loads, or at least limit the number of guys jamming the door on exit. :P Just something to think about...

:D:D
I think maybe they should go out last. That would keep the load under the wings - at least until everyone else has a chance to exit before the stall.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I think maybe they should go out last. That would keep the load under the wings - at least until everyone else has a chance to exit before the stall.

Good point! :D And also adjust jump run so those big boys don't get hosed on the spot if they get out a bit long. :ph34r:

I've never forgotten the one jump out of Mullins' King Air some 13 or 14 years ago when this 300 lb dude did a solo exit at 5000 ft. He squatted in the door and kept trying to tell Mike to cut. He made the motion to cut like 3 times. Yeah right I don't think so, not with a full load onboard. :D:D:D

Anyway, when he exited, the tail sprung up a good 2 or 3 feet. Wheeee! :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I did a low altitude hop and pop out of a helo at one of the richmond ind. boogies years ago I was up front in the copilot seat and they had 3 across in the back seat. my buddy jeff steilen went 1st from the back I went second stepped out on the skid and did a poised exit.and when i got back down the other 2 guys that were in the back said it scarred the shit out of them when the chopper shot six feet sideways.:$ they said the pilot handled it like a champ though:P:P:PB|

i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

I might need some currency lessons and a coach jump, Im not sure if I will be back with enough time to get current before the boogie... any takers?

Never fear. We'll fix you right up!

:(

Looks like I'm going to have to scratch this one guys... fucking (ch)Air Force! >:(B|
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Looks like I'm going to have to scratch this one guys... fucking (ch)Air Force! >:(B|

Couldn't be much force applied could it? You volunteered, right?
:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Couldn't be much force applied could it? You volunteered, right?
:P

I'm in the Army, the Air Force bird has been 'broken down' in Germany for a week... during October...

Anyone thats been in the military more than 5 minutes knows what that means.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

I'm in the Army, the Air Force bird has been 'broken down' in Germany for a week... during October...

Kinda like, "We can't fly because of a volcanic ash warning." ...when the bird is nearly a thousand miles away, nowhere down wind of the volcano and the beach/ bars are 15 min away!

Kinda like, "We can't fly because of a volcanic ash warning." ...when the bird is nearly a thousand miles away, nowhere down wind of the volcano and the beach/ bars are 15 min away!

That was their excuse LAST deployment when they wanted to drag their asses to come get us.

My last rotation (one prior to this one) the plane 'broke down' in Spangdahlem, every day we had to check out of the on post lodging, make our way down to the PAX terminal, wait there for a few hours, only to be told we're not flying.

We thought something was up with the plane... until we went to the bowling alley for food one day and there was our air crew, getting SMASHED. We asked if we were going to be flying the next day, they said "Naw, we're renting a car and driving to Belgium">:(

It was a national guard air crew, doing their 2 weeks a year time, and they burned an entire week of it, getting fucked up in Germany. Normally I wouldn't complain, but we were under strict orders to not consume any alcohol and we couldn't really go anywhere due to other reasons.

Alright folks...less than a week away. The Dirty Pirate Hookers will be there and looking for new initiates. So bring your corsets. And guys, if for some odd reason you don't have one of you're own I'm working on getting some of the hot girls at the Farm to lend theirs out. ;)

That really sucks that you can't make it. :( But I still expect you to visit the farm whenever you do finally get home.

If all goes well, I will be spending about a week out there learnin how to do that riggin voodoo!

:D

You better watch out Keith - they are out there. ;)

:)

hey man after being a male nurse for 20 + years I'm very secure in my masculinity :P
i have on occasion been accused of pulling low . My response. Naw I wasn't low I'm just such a big guy I look closer than I really am .

awww. I'm not THAT fast. just like high 150's on my belly.:P surely someone at the farm can sit and maybe even h/d at that speed

In a sit I fall around 160-170 in shorts and t-shirt, and Keith can easily keep up on his belly. Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDDOzV95TTw#t=45s

See you at the farm this weekend ... let's do it again :D

hey man thanks for posting that. I almost never get to jump bareheaded with someone else filming me for a change. I'd like to get a dub of that footage. if you know how to dub it to my tape based non h/d pc 101 cam of if you could burn me a dvd that would be cool. I have some sweet footage of the dock i did with you on the other one we did. that i"d like to give you.B|B|B|B|B| lets me you and pete rock this bitch