AndyU

"One Dirty Halloween" on the Farm 2010

2 Otters, Team One Organizing, Freefly/RW/Swoop/CRW, Team Dirty Sanchez initiation jumps, Saturday Night party, charity raffle with prizes from Chutingstar/UPT/Bonehead Composites/Mirage & more, Costume contest (1st=day of free jumps + $50, 2nd=$100, 3rd=$50)
REGISTRATION= $35, Oct 29-31st Skydive The Farm.
Ordinary's..... just not good enough today.

CRW is coming to the boogie !! An intro CRW camp will be available accepting about 8 slots running two days. For a nominal fee of $25 you can get instruction and a canopy provided. More details on where to sign up and minimum requirments soon.B|

This just in...the Dirty Pirate Hookers will be there doing initiations. To join you just make a jump in a corset with another DPH then do a jello shot out of the cleavage of a DPH. So bring your corsets! :)

Shit, I just sold my last one.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

This just in...the Dirty Pirate Hookers will be there doing initiations. To join you just make a jump in a corset with another DPH then do a jello shot out of the cleavage of a DPH. So bring your corsets! :)

Shit, I just sold my last one.

That's OK. You can find them pretty cheap at Spencer's right around Halloween. ;)

if u go to the FLEXVISION store at SkydiveSebastion you will see they have an assortment of "TeamSanchez" items for sale (I have cap with my number ebrodierd on it--coolB|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

damn... I'm entering a phase where I'm really going to need to be frugal about spending my money. Just not a good time to fork over that much money (registration, etc) [:/]

Don't worry, I won't be missed. :P next time!

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I might need some currency lessons and a coach jump, Im not sure if I will be back with enough time to get current before the boogie... any takers?

Never fear. We'll fix you right up!

Boss just gave me the go-ahead now that I should be home by then.

Anywhere to register online or do we have to call?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

damn... I'm entering a phase where I'm really going to need to be frugal about spending my money. Just not a good time to fork over that much money (registration, etc) [:/]

But it's always so much fun when someone yells your name accross the hanger just for someone else to yell, "Hey dumbass, that doesn't work with him!"

But it's always so much fun when someone yells your name accross the hanger just for someone else to yell, "Hey dumbass, that doesn't work with him!"

No shit, those are always the funniest moments that I never hear about. :|:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I might need some currency lessons and a coach jump, Im not sure if I will be back with enough time to get current before the boogie... any takers?

Never fear. We'll fix you right up!

Boss just gave me the go-ahead now that I should be home by then.

Anywhere to register online or do we have to call?

i don't think there is any online registration. they have a facebook page and that is where all the info is. http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=142360225802326
"Never grow a wishbone, where your backbone ought to be."

Hi guy's,
Registration will be at the event. It includes T-Shirt, Food Saturday night, and BEER !!! Team Dirty Sanchez will also be hosting a charity raffle for some great prizes, and we have some cool swag to pass out as well. See you there !!! Check out Team Dirty Sanchez of FB, and at www.teamdirtysanchez.com.

Hi guy's,
Registration will be at the event. It includes T-Shirt, Food Saturday night, and BEER !!! Team Dirty Sanchez will also be hosting a charity raffle for some great prizes, and we have some cool swag to pass out as well. See you there !!! Check out Team Dirty Sanchez of FB, and at www.teamdirtysanchez.com.

You had me at food and beer.

Just out of curiosity, Its been a while since I have been to the farm, bout how far is the nearest source of food? Trying to figure out if I should just pack a cooler full of sammiches. (hmm... better yet, who can I get to bring me said sammiches?)

Hi guy's,

Just out of curiosity, Its been a while since I have been to the farm, bout how far is the nearest source of food? Trying to figure out if I should just pack a cooler full of sammiches. (hmm... better yet, who can I get to bring me said sammiches?)

Depends on what you want. The "Snack Shack" is open on jump days and will make you hamburgers/sammiches/etc. If you want a sitdown restaurant, 10-20 minute drive.
I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

Hi guy's,

Depends on what you want. The "Snack Shack" is open on jump days and will make you hamburgers/sammiches/etc. If you want a sitdown restaurant, 10-20 minute drive.

So they do have an on-site source of food?? Out freaking standing!

I would say it depends on what you call food. ;)

I've spent about 2 of the last 4.5 years in the middle east... Im not picky.

Actually someone new just took over the Snack Shack. Prices are great and food is even better. It takes a little longer to get it but it's worth the wait.

Yeah, Steve's doing a good job with that. Now if we could only get some lunch before 12:30. :S
I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.

Those MREs have got to suck. Almost anything would be better. B|

Those MREs have got to suck. Almost anything would be better. B|

Shit, in Lebanon I quite often picked an MRE instead of the food they were bringing us. Best diet ever, lost 20lbs in 9 weeks.

Here isn't too bad, we got a DFAC... but they serve the same 5 things for midnight chow... Chicken, meat loaf, salsbury steak (meat loaf with gravy), some sort of so-called 'steak' and beef lasangna...

Every night, we get to have whichever it is that day.

I didn't like Steve's attitude - maybe it is just me but I don't think skydivers will put up with it for long. :S

Edit: It is a smoking restaurant now so that is something - I would like to have my food made the way I want it though. Like I said, maybe that is just me. :)
Edit 2: I just found out that I am a food snob. [:/]
http://eatocracy.cnn.com/2010/09/24/lunchtime-poll-food-snobs/?hpt=Mid

"Don't! Get! Eliminated!"