CSpenceFLY

RoamingDZ.com Presents The 7th Annual St.Patricks Day Celebration Boogie:Fitzgerald,Ga:March 18th-21st

Funniest story of the boogie so far.

The airport manager went out looking for some people who landed off, walking through the woods yelling out for Billy Vance.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

And no, he was not in the woods.

No shit? :D:D:D

I don't wear my hearing aid on jumps so I wouldn't hear a fucking thing. I admit I didn't think I landed off since I did land on the airport's side of the pond, but others in my group landed off. I learned later it means the whole load checks in. :$

Ask Fast Eddie Grantland about that time in 1996 at West Tennessee when I was just a 70 jump noob and my FXC aad fired too high and I rode both canopies down... ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I hope you didn't have to see the love beads trick.

WHAT HAPPENS IN FITS STAYS IN FITZ, please please please. i almost had it banished to the forgotten memories section of my brain.

Have some Divot Dew with a Psychopunch chaser... :P

What a great time. :)
Thanks to Julie, Chris, and all those that helped pull if off once again doing whatever was needed. People just pitched in so things just sorta worked for the most part.

Hanging out with new and old friends. :)
Just an overall great vibe that kind of makes you not want each day to end. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I have a. Bunch of pics.....will be a couple of days for me to get through. We leave atlanta tomorrow so I will check once we are home and settled in......I know I have a new avatar pic to say the least! It was great seeing bolas taken out on a jump by doc...and getting to jump with skymmama and jimmy t.....even if we had a long walk back. John deere and txflier owe me a jump with them as well as billy, cyndi and k-dub. Let us know if any fo you are going to make it to lost prairie.....we will make sure you are taken care of.....thx guys for a very cool experience. And j...thx for the body paint.....I think a few were entertained anyway;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I have a. Bunch of pics.....will be a couple of days for me to get through. We leave atlanta tomorrow so I will check once we are home and settled in......I know I have a new avatar pic to say the least! It was great seeing bolas taken out on a jump by doc...and getting to jump with skymmama and jimmy t.....even if we had a long walk back. John deere and txflier owe me a jump with them as well as billy, cyndi and k-dub. Let us know if any fo you are going to make it to lost prairie.....we will make sure you are taken care of.....thx guys for a very cool experience. And j...thx for the body paint.....I think a few were entertained anyway;)

Remind me again when Lost Prairie is?
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

Spence, THANK YOU once again for a fabulous event!!!! :)
I had a fantastic (if tiring!) time. B|

Big thanks to my 'licious sisters, Micalicious, Hottielicious, and Julielicious for working your asses off to make everything run smoothly.

Thanks to Fortson, Jack, Scott, Jonathan, and Jim for organizing a fun, safe skydive. I learned so much, and definitely gained confidence in my abilities even though we didn't make the record. Thanks to Jaclyn for the shirts, I will wear mine with pride! Thanks also to the 65+ other people I jumped with. It was super fun. B|

Thanks to Bruce, Rabbit, and the other pilots who did a fantastic job flying us around all day and getting the spot and the formation right on for all the GSR jumps.

Thanks to the city of Fitzgerald and the airport for letting us do this in their back yard, this location couldn't be more perfect.

Thanks to everyone who gave me a ride in the pickup truck (especially Chad) so I could land safely away from the crowd.

It was great to see everyone, even if only briefly, I can't believe all the people who came out of the cracks for this one. I had a great time! :)
Oh, and BIG CONGRATS to Allison and Keith!!!

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Remind me again when Lost Prairie is?
. Well.......it is at the end of july..........just keep your eyes open and I am sure the thread will be up and running in the next day or two......I am betting either grimmie or doc will post when the thread can be up and running.....you can also look @ their website. Www.skydivelostprairie.com. I will be down in elsinore at the end of may if you want to meet me down there.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I can't believe I forgot to say thank you to our videographers, Landon, Iwan, and Bill!!! You guys did an awesome job, as always. B|

And thanks Divot, for your Dew. I appreciated that you were there in spirits. :P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Billy!!!! it was real good to see you. thanks for being there...

attached, are some quick jpegs and /or frame grabs from a 4 way, shared by ladydyver skymama dr.dive and jimmytavino:DB|;)

Is that Skymama sporting librarian glasses under her full face?? Damn! I didn't know ANYTHING could make her more naughty-hot, but librarian glasses?? [Homer Simpson drooling sound]
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

what a cool event! i met a lot of dizzy dot commers. as usual, the mental pictures i had were completely wrong. i was going to try to list everyone i met, but i know i'd forget someone.

andy, did you have the red can or the green? i'll make sure to bring more next time. karen, i never would have guessed that name.. wonder why i thought it was dorothy parker? thanks to divot for the dew, michelle for the pineapple death juice and i think it was bob for the psycho punch. i think i was still drunk driving out of georgia, hung over through most of south carolina, but by the time i got to north carolina i could open my other eye without seeing double. i got to jump with gonzo, bolas and billy vance on muff jumps. met a genuine smutskateer. got a skymama hug. heard my new sig line at the bonfire. met so many people that the part of my brain that's in charge of remembering that stuff threatened to stab itself with a fork. many thanks to all of you for making it worth remembering.

almost got jon and myself in shit at walmart. (you have to register to buy sudafed?) i tried to assure the pharmacist that jon wasn't smart enough to make cookies, let alone meth. she just shook her head and said she was glad the security cameras didn't do audio.

thanks to spence and his band of elves that kept the whole thing running so smoothly. you made it look easy, but i know it wasn't. thanks to scottie and tami for keeping us fed. them was good eats.

see all y'all next time.:)

"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

almost got jon and myself in shit at walmart. (you have to register to buy sudafed?) i tried to assure the pharmacist that jon wasn't smart enough to make cookies, let alone meth. she just shook her head and said she was glad the security cameras didn't do audio.

:D:D:D Now THAT'S how skydivers make an impression in small town America! Great having you guys -AND your beer- around. Be sure to bring some more next year. ......Of YOU guys I mean....(and your beer.)
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Is that Skymama sporting librarian glasses under her full face?? Damn! I didn't know ANYTHING could make her more naughty-hot, but librarian glasses??

lol...yes, I jump with glasses. I was thinking I need to get a new pair because they're such an old style. Glad you like 'em! :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Is that Skymama sporting librarian glasses under her full face?? Damn! I didn't know ANYTHING could make her more naughty-hot, but librarian glasses??

lol...yes, I jump with glasses. I was thinking I need to get a new pair because they're such an old style. Glad you like 'em! :)

When I saw the pictures Jimmy posted the one thing I noticed wasn't your glasses, it was the ear-to-ear smile you had. B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

First let us say thanks to Spence, Julie and Crew (all of you) for a great Boogie once again! ;)
Thanks to all who helped hump all our groceries and other supplies!!
I think its fair to say that Spence has brought the St. Patties Day Boogie back to full-scale….YOU ROCK IT CHRIS!B|
With that being said, I think its time for "Old School Carbonezone" to bring it on next year…
- Big tent 20x20
- Rent a Center = more frigerator and freezers (no more humping supplies UP AND DOWN STAIRS)
- Scooter shuffle to get the SLACKERS to sign up early for dinner "we'll get you slackers trained somehow" even if I have to chase you down on my scooter :P
- Most definitely bringing some hired help

Thanks again for a great Boogie and all your support.
Carbonezone Cut-Away Café returns OLD SCHOOL- BIG BOOGIE STYLE next year!
Love You Guys and it was Awesome seeing you all!!!
>
Scotty and Tami

I've been asked by a friend to get some feeback on Fitz that is going to compile the info for future boogies.
What did you think of the St. Patties Boogie in Fitzgerald? Likes/Dislikes? Suggestions?

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=42422600722&topic=14595&ref=nf

Feel free to PM me directly if you'd prefer to not post publicly and I'll pass it on anonymously.

Thanks

Was a Super Soaker filled with ice water a like or dislike?

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

That's where multiple opinions based on perspective comes in to play... :P