fr33flyr

Summerfest or Lost Prairie?

I just hate Lost Prairie - all those naked women at the bar, and Camp Canada girls distracting you with boobie flashing while the plane is taxiing.:o[:/]

If you would have left that part out the rest of your sentence would have made everyone wanna go. :D

mm....well i spent most of topless tuesday, well topless and it is not just camp canada that does the flashing - have you been to LP?
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Yeah Skittles - have you ever been to Lost Prairie??

You should go. There are no golf carts there:P:P:)
You could try a demo jump into the Lang Brewery. No golf carts at that demo either!:ph34r::o:S

Doc

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

I haven't been to either boogie, but I've been moderating the threads on each boogie for years. From a financial standpoint, if the $500 would make a big dent in your budget, then just go to LP. From what I've read, it seems like the folks are real friendly, so you wouldn't have to worry about not having your friends there and it seems like a good time is usually had by all.

This is starting to look suspiciously like a forbidden "early" Lost Prairie threadB|B|
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

I haven't been to either boogie, but I've been moderating the threads on each boogie for years. From a financial standpoint, if the $500 would make a big dent in your budget, then just go to LP. From what I've read, it seems like the folks are real friendly, so you wouldn't have to worry about not having your friends there and it seems like a good time is usually had by all.

This is starting to look suspiciously like a forbidden "early" Lost Prairie threadB|B|

I love it! I did the count down the other day cuz I was hoping a thread was open already.

Cindy - - I'd love to do topless Tuesday but I am not brave enough. I have been flashing the girls A LOT more since they've been pierced.....so I'll promise to at least flash them multiple times on Tuesday! :D

Yeah Skittles - have you ever been to Lost Prairie??

You should go. There are no golf carts there:P:P:)
You could try a demo jump into the Lang Brewery. No golf carts at that demo either!:ph34r::o:S

Doc

hahahahaha!!! ah that was too good.
the diamond can not be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials.

>>

Cone on Skootz, give lady some more support!!:)
Doc

i kept wondering why people kept walking by our packing tent :S:S:S:S

Byranada is always good for that too!;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

I guess I should state my vote. LP is the way to go. It was my first boogie I had ever been to. There is NO WAY I'd miss it. Everything is just so perfect. Great vibe. I get to see people that I only see at Prairie. Prairie Dust......you gotta love that. Bring lots of socks if you like clean feet. The lake!! Fishing for crawdads. Awesome planes. Fantastic bonfires. (I think our group from Star should bring a couch or two to burn this year) Oh my goodness....I almost forgot the fire tower! That was the best experience EVER! I am so not being the driver this year. I want to have more than two beers up there! Red nighty night. Poker games...Cindy...I think we need to set up a strip poker game this year. So...definitely....LP gets my vote.

Plus...I think Bolas is going to come again this year!!!!

I guess I should state my vote. LP is the way to go. It was my first boogie I had ever been to. There is NO WAY I'd miss it. Everything is just so perfect. Great vibe. I get to see people that I only see at Prairie. Prairie Dust......you gotta love that. Bring lots of socks if you like clean feet. The lake!! Fishing for crawdads. Awesome planes. Fantastic bonfires. (I think our group from Star should bring a couch or two to burn this year) Oh my goodness....I almost forgot the fire tower! That was the best experience EVER! I am so not being the driver this year. I want to have more than two beers up there! Red nighty night. Poker games...Cindy...I think we need to set up a strip poker game this year. So...definitely....LP gets my vote.

Plus...I think Bolas is going to come again this year!!!!

yeah i heard we were going to be carting him around again this year however, i don't think he will camp next to our trailer this time.:o:o:o
DPH # 2

Who has been to these events and what are your thoughts?

I live in Chicago, and I think this is (finally) my year to go to Lost Prairie!!!! I've been threatening to go almost since I started skydiving, but now that I have the time & money, it looks like I'll be there! Summerfest is a great boogie, but I've heard that LP is an experience.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Is it time to start an offical thread yet?

9 more days and we'll be at exactly 4 months. B|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I know a lot of locals and other jumpers that are going to be at Summerfest but I just moved to Montana so the $500 I can save by not buying a plane ticket buys a lot of jumps at Lost Pairie. Who has been to these events and what are your thoughts?

So fr33flyr which boogie are you going to?

Where are ya? Better come by. Our season starts around mid-April.

Oh, by the way. My choice? LP . . . again.

------------------------------------------------------------
42nd Annual Skydive Lost Prairie, Montana, Boogie
July 25 through August 3

Skydive Lost Prairie, Inc.
FFI: Fred Sand
Voice: 406-858-2493
Toll Free: 888-833-5867
FAX: 406-858-2405
www.SkydiveLostPrairie.com
------------------------------------------------------------
www.SkydiveLostPrairie.com

Thanks for keeping this illegal lost prairie thread alive:P:P:P

Doc

sometimes I just can't help myself:o

baby......you seem to misbehave no matter what. Let the spankings begin;)
DPH # 2