ladydyver

Jumping @ "the Ritz"- Sept 12-14th

I heard something about JasonRose doing a lap dance????

I met a lot of great people from your dz too, livendive, JasonRose, theStepchild and Jumpervint among others I already met from there at Prairie. Maybe you can arrange for good weather so I'll actually get to jump more that once. ;)B| We had rain, wind, thunder and lightening and more rain, etc. But even with all that, meeting so many fun jumpers made going to Hamilton well worth it.

sorry we missed out on the debauchery but without me being able to jump and our limited boat outings due to my injury we decided to go over to the san juans instead - beautiful over there but saw changing leaves which means that we will have an early winter I think. I was just gettng to check out the weather....which is still pending but rumor is that it is going to be decent....we will see what happens...if nothing else we can eat jello shots and drink:D:D:D:D

by the way rosie i think you will have to repeat that lap dance! lets put him in a thong this time though:o:o:o:o
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

You do have to promise me to keep Rosey away. He is a bit scary after he has a few to drink.

Nah... just bring wire ties.... and a paddle.... and its all good.

Amazon that is a great Idea. We can zip tie Skootz to Spidy and Cindy can paddle her........:D:D:D
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

I heard something about JasonRose doing a lap dance????

I met a lot of great people from your dz too, livendive, JasonRose, theStepchild and Jumpervint among others I already met from there at Prairie. Maybe you can arrange for good weather so I'll actually get to jump more that once. WinkCool We had rain, wind, thunder and lightening and more rain, etc. But even with all that, meeting so many fun jumpers made going to Hamilton well worth it.

sorry we missed out on the debauchery but without me being able to jump and our limited boat outings due to my injury we decided to go over to the san juans instead - beautiful over there but saw changing leaves which means that we will have an early winter I think. I was just gettng to check out the weather....which is still pending but rumor is that it is going to be decent....we will see what happens...if nothing else we can eat jello shots and drinkLaughLaughLaughLaugh

by the way rosie i think you will have to repeat that lap dance! lets put him in a thong this time thoughShockedShockedShockedShocked

Do you really want me to scare the shit out of the quests???B|;)

Your request is my command!!!:ph34r::ph34r:

You do have to promise me to keep Rosey away. He is a bit scary after he has a few to drink.

Nah... just bring wire ties.... and a paddle.... and its all good.

Amazon that is a great Idea. We can zip tie Skootz to Spidy and Cindy can paddle her........:D:D:D

does that mean I am going to get in the air??? yeah probably not but I do see ortho on thurs and he will let me know when I can get back to flying....until then....I will be up to my usual antics...and that spidey man is such sexy creature:D:D:D
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

You have to admit that was a bit random. Here I am, sweet and innocent, and you come along and give me a lap dance. I had only just met you a few minutes earlier...next time you should wait at least an hour.

Zip ties and paddles........sounds interesting...but I think you have the people involved confused. I am pretty sure you will be the one being zip tied and I'll be doing the paddling. :)

We have a few wing suit jumpers, they have not been very active this season. I can ask at the dz website, and see if any will be out that weekend if you want.

Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Are there any wingsuiters over there that will be around that weekend?

I will put an email out and check...will get back to you. I know we have some wingsuiters, but they are few. Two of them have not been out a lot this year.....but will put the word out.
DPH # 2

Thanks, I am planning to be there, might have to bring a different suit with me, three days of solos does not cut it.

I have sent an email our to all of our jumpers .... so I will let you know if I hear anything. Also sent a pm to one of the Kpow jumpers who is helping organize....will see if any others are coming from that area.;)
DPH # 2

Here I am, sweet and innocent,

Don't make me bust out the acronyms... :o

I've tried using that sweet and innocent line too.....hasnt gotten me anywhere either;)
DPH # 2

Oh you just need to shush!

I was going to say something to the fact of at least pictures of me in a thong aren't all over the internet, but then I realized you don't mind. Dang it!

And I was really being sweet and innocent....then along come Rosie, who I had only previous met for like two minutes, and he gives me a full on lap dance. You know how embarrassed I get. I turned as red as can be! See...sweet and innocent!

Oh you just need to shush!

I was going to say something to the fact of at least pictures of me in a thong aren't all over the internet, but then I realized you don't mind. Dang it!

And I was really being sweet and innocent....then along come Rosie, who I had only previous met for like two minutes, and he gives me a full on lap dance. You know how embarrassed I get. I turned as red as can be! See...sweet and innocent!

Sweet and innocent, thanks for the $20 you put in my underpants!!

yes dave, I will behave ........

by the way we have picked up several packs of ribs to smoke in the smoker for saturday night as well!:)

DPH # 2

Feel free to misbehave all you like >:( I thought you were talking about me! :D

by the way we have picked up several packs of ribs to smoke in the smoker for saturday night as well!:)

Schaweet!

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Schaweet!

Blues,
Dave

mmmmmm.....smoked ribs...yummy...of course probably won't be as good as your steak:P:P
DPH # 2

Schaweet!

Blues,
Dave

mmmmmm.....smoked ribs...yummy...of course probably won't be as good as your steak:P:P

Wow...you guys will never be able to get rid of us! :D:D