ladydyver

Jumping @ "the Ritz"- Sept 12-14th

Thanks V for all of your hard work.

Jump tickets are 25$ - hadn't posted that so thought I would.

So far for the potluck we have
Hamburgers - with all of the fixings
Beer Butt Chicken
Pasta Salad
Spicey Meatballs
Brownies/lemonbars
Chips/Salsa
Spinach Salad
Jello Shots

More to come!;););)

This might be a crazy idea, how about roasting a pig? Or a couple of pork butts??
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Thanks V for all of your hard work.

Jump tickets are 25$ - hadn't posted that so thought I would.

So far for the potluck we have
Hamburgers - with all of the fixings
Beer Butt Chicken
Pasta Salad
Spicey Meatballs
Brownies/lemonbars
Chips/Salsa
Spinach Salad
Jello Shots

More to come!;););)

This might be a crazy idea, how about roasting a pig? Or a couple of pork butts??

If you want to bring out ribs, we will bring out our smoker....or whatever else you want to put into it. Or we can get it and you can give me some $ later, just let me know what you want to do Rosie - you know me, I am easy:$:$:$.
Granny, the distance is why I gave skootz an idea for a simple salad.;)...I am sure I could think of something for ya!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

here is the list to start -
amazon
drdive
flying squirrel
grannyinthesky
johnmitchell
ladydyver
livendive
RosieB|
skootz
thestepchild
vsdkydiver

I've been so busy working on the T-shirts for this boogie that I haven't been paying attention. Did I mention that PD sent me some swag to pass out? B|B| I love PD! We'll also be flying their wind blade in the landing area and their flags! So it should be very pretty!

This is the first annual, Summers End boogie at the Ritz! Unless I hear something else better, that's what's going on the T-shirts. If anyone has some talent with graphics and wants it on our t-shirts send it NOW otherwise I'm just sticking whatever I want on them. :o I'll be burning the design into the screens and getting them ready to ink in a few days so I'll have time to get them all done and cured before the boogie.

I can't wait!!! If you all get there before me, save me a place! :D

If it isn't to late can we put the below on the T's in small print someplace??

"For the good of the cause"

here is the list to start -
amazon
drdive
flying squirrel
grannyinthesky
johnmitchell
ladydyver
livendive
RosieB|
skootz
thestepchild
vsdkydiver

I've been so busy working on the T-shirts for this boogie that I haven't been paying attention. Did I mention that PD sent me some swag to pass out? B|B| I love PD! We'll also be flying their wind blade in the landing area and their flags! So it should be very pretty!

This is the first annual, Summers End boogie at the Ritz! Unless I hear something else better, that's what's going on the T-shirts. If anyone has some talent with graphics and wants it on our t-shirts send it NOW otherwise I'm just sticking whatever I want on them. :o I'll be burning the design into the screens and getting them ready to ink in a few days so I'll have time to get them all done and cured before the boogie.

I can't wait!!! If you all get there before me, save me a place! :D

If it isn't to late can we put the below on the T's in small print someplace??

"For the good of the cause"

if you bring ribs i will cook them...told skootz i would cut up the fruit for the salad as well...but think that I will bring my rig out for a ride along...i miss my rig:D:D...no my arse will stay in the plane. as for the shirts...I asked v to put on the back "let the shit show begin"..... because that is just so appropriate for us now isn't it?:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

Why can't it be the 12th already?

And what's the story behind "let the shit show begin"? I might be a little frightened!

A shit show is like a zoo dive...but with more, ummm, style. :D

It's also the nickname jasonRose gave me when I was trying to learn how to freefly. :$
Why can't pirates and cowboys co-exist in perfect harmony?

Why can't it be the 12th already?

And what's the story behind "let the shit show begin"? I might be a little frightened!

A shit show is like a zoo dive...but with more, ummm, style. :D

It's also the nickname jasonRose gave me when I was trying to learn how to freefly. :$

yeah....we go good together that way, cuz when I free fly it is a big old shit show too:D:D
DPH # 2

Dangeroo whare are you????B|B|B|

Roo's here! I am trying to work it so I can come for at least one of the days!!!! I got a issue with saturday [:/] so its crimpin my plans to get there that weekend. (but I got my license rosie!!)

;)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

LOL.....

Zoo Dive with style = Shit Show

Cindy and Erin your shit shows have class!!B|B|

That's because we both have boobies and get extra altitude:D:D:D:D:D
DPH # 2

LOL.....

Zoo Dive with style = Shit Show

Cindy and Erin your shit shows have class!!B|B|

That's because we both have boobies and get extra altitude:D:D:D:D:D

Boobies are so usefull!!!B|B|B|

yes they are...glad i have em so that you are entertained:P:P:P:P:P
DPH # 2

In Reply To
------------------------------------------------------------
Dangeroo whare are you????
----------------------------------------------------------
Roo's here! I am trying to work it so I can come for at least one of the days!!!! I got a issue with saturday so its crimpin my plans to get there that weekend. (but I got my license rosie!!)

Woo hoo, Roo!! I sure hope you make it there. We can jump together now. B|:)
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

So Cindy - - Do we get to try these wonderful jello shots you were talking about in the other forum?

mmmmm....i love jello, it is definitely part of the food groups. yes, someone else is making them but I imagine I could be persuaded to make some more.:D:D:D:D
DPH # 2

the last forecast i saw was from mid -low 80s.....who could ask for anything more.....welll, except that a few skydivers please keep their clothers on at all times.:):):):):)

DPH # 2

Cindy - I met a ton of your group while I was in Hamilton. I can't wait to come up there and meet the rest. You do have to promise me to keep Rosey away. He is a bit scary after he has a few to drink. ;) See you all soon!!!

You had to say it!!! :D:D:D

I heard something about JasonRose doing a lap dance????

I met a lot of great people from your dz too, livendive, JasonRose, theStepchild and Jumpervint among others I already met from there at Prairie. Maybe you can arrange for good weather so I'll actually get to jump more that once. ;)B| We had rain, wind, thunder and lightening and more rain, etc. But even with all that, meeting so many fun jumpers made going to Hamilton well worth it.

"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490