ladydyver

Jumping @ "the Ritz"- Sept 12-14th

John has to work on Friday so we'll be out there bright and early on Saturday! Save us a place! Can't wait to see you all! B|

Hey, hey, hey - John has a fever coming in the am, nausea, body aches, and we can get him a doctors excuse. Those little old planes can fly without himB|

Doc

John will NOT take sick leave for anything but dire sickness. {sigh} You'll just have to wait for us. :(

John has to work on Friday so we'll be out there bright and early on Saturday! Save us a place! Can't wait to see you all! B|

Hey, hey, hey - John has a fever coming in the am, nausea, body aches, and we can get him a doctors excuse. Those little old planes can fly without himB|

Doc

Can I get one of those without the date filled out??;)

and what will you do for me to get one of those notes???:P:P:P:P

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Doc

Can I get one of those without the date filled out??;)

for a smalllll feeee beeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Doc

John will NOT take sick leave for anything but dire sickness. {sigh} You'll just have to wait for us. :(

I unnerstand no sick days for me in 24 years

cya sat

doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

well....things started off already...... skootz and granny arrived last nite and I think we got a total of 4 hours of sleep - cya all this afternoon
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

[:/]

Shoulder is a no go for this one.. and now... Squirrel cant make it this weekend...

I think I am out for the remainder of the year....

:( I'm sorry.
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

thanks to all who made this a success. We had a record breaking weekend...a kick-ass bonfire on saturday and alot of drinking and debauchery. I even met Clay this weekend - a long with a lot of familiar faces from this area....we even had 2 guys show up from Oklahoma.....they didn't know about the weekend being a mini-boogie though. I believe that this will end up being an annual event...it was great seeing granny and skootz ... and the star group were awesome. Next year we will have shower and regular bathroom facilities so it should be really rocking next year....until then:P:P:P:P

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

For those of you who are interested I have posted pics on my myspace page...will be uploading to face book shortly;)

DPH # 2