HUSHPUPPY

The ECSC Memorial Day Beach Boogie!

The Official List:

The sexy Chaoskitty
Drew
George a.k.a "did anyone see my camera land?"
Hille80 + Inga(nonjumper but beach lover)
Hushpuppy
Iopenhi
Jeff
The scrumptous Katiebear and Conner
The luscious Lauraliscious
Meghan and Gus Marinho and our dogs, Swoop and Stitch
The gorgeous MicDuran
Our pet Michele
Popsjumper
Psycho Bob
Simplyputsi

It's with a sad heart that I'm updating this list. Clark (iopenhi) has just informed me that Stunning Bob was killed last night in a motorcycle accident. Stunning Bob was at the boogie last year, with George, Clark, and their pet Michelle, but not jumping due to recently installed hardware in his leg. I don't have a picture, but if I get one I'll post it.

Blue skies, Stunning Bob. :( {{{{{HUGS}}}}} to my friends at Skydive Tampa Bay. Hope to see you guys soon.

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Blue Skies Bob. We had so much fun last year and you will be missed. We will be memorializing several friends that we have recently lost and I will make sure to toast one in your honor.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

We need to help out Iopenhi Clark...what can he tell his wife that will justify a 3-day trip to Wal-Mart?

I saw the pics from last year and whatever he said didn't work. The two shiners were outstanding, though.
:D:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

We need to help out Iopenhi Clark...what can he tell his wife that will justify a 3-day trip to Wal-Mart?

I saw the pics from last year and whatever he said didn't work. The two shiners were outstanding, though.

Andy you bastard... Now the world knows I take beatings from a 5' girlie-girl. Damned heavy price to pay for a bushwhacker, but well worth it.

Said girlie-girl did, however, approve my recent requisition for a FOUR day hall pass over the Memorial holiday weekend. You'll find me in the designated geriatric wing of the tent camping area.

We had a kick ass ash jump for Bob on Monday. We'll be sure to have video with us when we head your way.

Thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers.
You can't make chicken salad out of chicken manure.

Since we can't do naked jumps to the beach, how about we organize a coed jump where the participants wear minimal clothes.

We could call it a...

(Wait for it)

Speedo star!!! :P

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Since we can't do naked jumps to the beach, how about we organize a coed jump where the participants wear minimal clothes.

We could call it a...

(Wait for it)

Speedo star!!! :P

ughhhh

:|:|[:/]B|:P

Don't forget to bring plenty of mental bleach for everyone. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Nothing like a bunch of fat, hairy asses in banana hammocks to get your beach party started.[:/]:ph34r::D

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Andy you bastard... Now the world knows I take beatings from a 5' girlie-girl. Damned heavy price to pay for a bushwhacker, but well worth it.

Said girlie-girl did, however, approve my recent requisition for a FOUR day hall pass over the Memorial holiday weekend. You'll find me in the designated geriatric wing of the tent camping area.

We had a kick ass ash jump for Bob on Monday. We'll be sure to have video with us when we head your way.

Thanks for everyone's thoughts and prayers.

:(He'll be missed.

***Parachutist would love that!

Not sure if "Parachutist" would run it but I'm sure "Hung Hot Studs" may make it a centerfold. :D:D;)

Not sure if "Parachutist" would run it but I'm sure "Hung Hot Studs" may make it a centerfold. :D:D;)

I'd have to step out of the pic, in that case. You could just list me as 'not pictured".

I can tell that this is going to be a very laid-back boogie since all you posers, er, I mean posters, are so laid back about posting that I have to search waaaaaay down to the bottom of the page to find the thread everytime I look for it.
:D:P:D

it's a beach boogie Andy, it's all about sun and fun, and lets not forget skin, lots of it, preferrably from the ladies!!!

;):)

I'm really looking forward to this as last year, my first time there, I had a ton of fun. I will never forget that first beach jump, it was like slow mo the whole dive, so friggen awesome!!!

BEACH JUMPS BEACH JUMPS!!!!!!!

Skymama's #2 stalker -

***I've never done beach jumps

I thought you jumped into Guadalcanal or was it Iwo Jima?:D:D:D:D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

***I've never done beach jumps

I thought you jumped into Guadalcanal or was it Iwo Jima?:D:D:D:D:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Maybe you're confusing me with Airtwardo.