HUSHPUPPY

The ECSC Memorial Day Beach Boogie!

what's up peeps...this is Brad, me and Janet are still here in Perdido chillin at the camp site with our chitlins....i wanted to say that we had a great time with everyone and plan on lots more in the future...i have to say that the weather is much better now that the boogie's over..."Murphy's-Law"...oh well...we'll be headin home on sunday...im glad to see that everyone made it back home safely and we'll miss you guys at skyfest...i'll plan it next year where we'll be able to make both the ECSC boogie and skyfest...
Andy, we'll be up at the farm soon...again, we had a blast and look forward to many more memories with each of you...thanks again!!!

Brad
"More marriages might survive if the partners realized that sometimes the better comes after the worse."

Sorry Andy....For thinking that that old woman at the bar was you:)
Lesson learned---If you don't arrive at the Florabama until after 10 pm, no one remembers meeting you:D

It's okay Harold, you're imaginary anyways... ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Sorry Andy....For thinking that that old woman at the bar was you:)

No problem for me..I knew you were drunk. Although I imagine YOU were embarassed when you woke up with her the next morning. Which arm are you missing now?
:o
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

One of the great things about the ECSC Beach Boogie is the laid-back atmosphere.

However, laid-back is one thing...being lazy screwballs and not posting the pics is quite another.
>:(:P

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I'm almost finished with the video! (was waiting on some last minute contributions) They will be $6.00 (to cover the cost of DVD and mail) which you can send via PayPal at [email protected], please include your contact info and I will send them out ASAP! (contributing videographers owe $0.00)

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

I'm almost finished with the video! (was waiting on some last minute contributions) They will be $6.00 (to cover the cost of DVD and mail) which you can send via PayPal at [email protected], please include your contact info and I will send them out ASAP! (contributing videographers owe $0.00)

What about the video stars? We don't have to pay either, right? :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

What about the video stars? We don't have to pay either, right? :)

You should have just given HP some of Bolas' discount stills then you wouldn't have to pay. :D:P

Yay, I finally qualify as a contributing videographer!! :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I have finished the video!B| Will be shipping out the first copy tomorrow! Please contact me at [email protected] with your contact info, even if you think I might have it already! Thanks for being patient!

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."