HUSHPUPPY

The ECSC Memorial Day Beach Boogie!

We're on the 7th floor...

Connor wants to know if you have the pics of him last year in "time-out"!:)

LMAO, yeah I have them but not on this computer. He never gave me his e-mail address!!! Tell him to PM me or something. Or I'll just post them here after I transfer them from my external HD. :P I don't know which floor we are on.

And HP...no tandems during the boogie?!?!?! :o:o So you guys can all come play with us and not work??? Yippeeeeeee!!!!!!! B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

***Connor said we'll work on enlarging our crew if you promise not to blow up the bathroom!

BWAAAHAAAA!!!!!! Tell him Gus and I are going to be cooking chili so I can't make any promises![:/]B|:P:)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Hey, do any of you locals know what the requirements are for jumping the beach?? The website says a B license and water gear, but every time I've been down there it's been a little more stringent than that. Like a B license plus 100 jumps, or sometimes even a C. I'm trying to spread the word and people want to know! :)
Also, any word on aircraft? I know there's a Caravan down there now, but are they planning on bringing in anything else for support during the boogie?

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

It'd be awesome if The Farm would loan them the Otter for that weekend. :)

Ummmm, yeah, that would be awesome but I'm sure not going to be the one to arrange it! :P

and CLARK, you lurker! You totally should come out and play! And bring George and your pet Michelle too! B| But this year, don't get all crazy and borrow anyone's camera helmet. :S[:/]

It'd be awesome if The Farm would loan them the Otter for that weekend. :)

Ummmm, yeah, that would be awesome but I'm sure not going to be the one to arrange it! :P

and CLARK, you lurker! You totally should come out and play! And bring George and your pet Michelle too! B| But this year, don't get all crazy and borrow anyone's camera helmet. :S[:/]

this post will put me over my annual quota but what the hell...

No flying anyone else's gear for me...after buying two sets of new helmet/still/video gear since last memorial day I'll not fall for that again. At least the set-up I get to use is made to be used as a cam/video platform.

There's a boatload of STB folks saying that they're gonna go to ECSC this year, but hell, they're skydiver types and the same ones that were gonna go to Palatka.

I spent last weekend at some overpriced hotel in Pensacola- what a pisser. As soon as I got checked in I flopped down on the bed and turned on the tube. Of course, it was set to some local public access channel and there was a short feature running starring none other than the Floribama. Needless to say, I wasn't about to be granted a hall pass since we were there attending Mrs. Wal-Mart's niece, but knowing that I could almost throw a rock onto the deck of the Floribama from where I was but couldn't go was something akin to a case of the blue balls.

I'll ask around this weekend and update the list early next week. I'm reasonably certain our pet Michele, Stunning Bob, and George will be present and pleasantly out of control.

Clark
You can't make chicken salad out of chicken manure.

***our pet Michele, Stunning Bob, and George will be present and pleasantly out of control.

HOORAY!!!! I'll see yall at STB in April when I come down to work Sun N Fun. Kind of a pre-Memorial Day kick of party.:)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Hey folks,

lookin' forward to make the whole way from Germany to the Boogie.B|
Can anybody say me how much is the price for a room at a hotel near to the Bama and wich hotel is the best "skydiver-party"-hotel? Would need a room for my girlfriend and me.

Greetz from cold-rainy GermanyB|,

Alex

Not alot of hotels, but plenty of condos:

This one is staggering distance from the bar: :)

I booked a condo at the Phoenix X (next door to the FloraBama)yesterday. Contact Brett-Robinson Gulf Corp at 1-800-221-0258. They can hook you up.

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Yeaaaah-haaaa!!! flights are booked. Will arrive with my sweetie on wed 21 and stay until mon 26. Can't wait for the Boogie!
See you all there!
Alex

The Official List:

The sexy Chaoskitty
Drew
Hushpuppy
Jeff
The scrumptous Katiebear and Conner
The luscious Lauraliscious
The gorgeous MicDuran
Popsjumper
Psycho Bob
Simplyputsi
Hille80 + Inga(nonjumper but beach lover)

Yeaaaah-haaaa!!! flights are booked. Will arrive with my sweetie on wed 21 and stay until mon 26. Can't wait for the Boogie!
See you all there!
Alex

The Official List:

The sexy Chaoskitty
Drew
Hushpuppy
Jeff
The gorgeous MicDuran
Popsjumper
Psycho Bob
Simplyputsi
Meghan and Gus Marinho and our dogs, Swoop and Stitch

We can't wait to see everybody. Phsycobob and I will be cooking our traditional chili maybe on Sunday night at the DZ. Everybody is invited!
Cheers,
Gus Marinho

The Official List:

The sexy Chaoskitty
Drew
Hushpuppy
Iopenhi
Jeff
The gorgeous MicDuran
Popsjumper
Psycho Bob
Simplyputsi

Since Clark is list-challenged.
:D

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

The Official List:

The sexy Chaoskitty
Drew
George a.k.a "did anyone see my camera land?"
Hushpuppy
Iopenhi
Jeff
The gorgeous MicDuran
Our pet Michele
Popsjumper
Psycho Bob
Stunning Bob
Simplyputsi

Since Clark is list-challenged.
:D

Thanks for the reminder, Andy. I've added Michele, Bob, and George to the list. It was a challenge, but I managed to muddle through it.
You can't make chicken salad out of chicken manure.

Anybody leaving the Atlanta (Skydive The Farm) area up for sharing a ride and expenses?

I got 2 rigs, gear bag, camera bag, tent...
Small suitcase and small ice chest (optional).

I have a Toyota baby truck with an open bed if you want to take my ride.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239