NWFlyer

USPA General Membership Meeting and Board Meeting, Orlando, FL February 8-10, 2008

I'll take the singles, but the glitter...just you wait and see what happens to you if you put glitter on me!

Wait, you might like that. :P

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

extra large bottle of glitter on order

I'll be watching you, Mister. :P

Anyone know of a bar in the hotel we can meet at before the meeting starts?
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I thought we were drinking on the way!!!

That's just you and Rick. Going to jail and prison sex doesn't interest me. :P

I thought we were drinking on the way!!!

That's just you and Rick. Going to jail and prison sex doesn't interest me. :P

Please do not put me and Mark and prison sex in the same post it makes me feel queasy
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

I find it a little hard to believe that Scotty would have been allowed in to a USPA meeting anyways.

Unless he's changed, that is!:P

If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

Airwhore
Chaoskitty
CSpenceFLY
Carbonezone (Scotty) AND
Carbonezone (Tami)
flyhi
johndh1
jraf
lauraliscious
NeedToJump
Normiss
NWFlyer
Rick
Skymama ?
stl135
Thanatos340
Up N Down Shop
DSE
diablopilot

----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

So, any get together before hand? Beer, food, general chitchat, or beer? Anyone? Anywhere?

Come hang out in the lobby of the meeting hotel. There's plenty of skydivers there right now not being allowed to sit in on the board of directors meetings. :| I think after the general meeting doesn't take place there'll be a group heading out too.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

So, any get together before hand? Beer, food, general chitchat, or beer? Anyone? Anywhere?

Most of them are just sitting around getting bored at the hotel because the BOD has closed the meeting to the gallery. I'm expecting reports of damage being caused by the excluded gallery members to start coming in soon. :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

No word on that. I guess the best bet would be to just show up at the hotel and put their bartender to work. If we establish a better, more organized plan than that for before the meeting I'm sure someone will post it. But you know how skydivers are, sometimes it's like herding cats...:D

Definitely going out after the GMM meeting though!

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091