tiggershunny

SkyDance American Boogie 2007!!!

Hey folks! Just one month until SkyDance hosts it's annual American Boogie. June 21-24th (Thurs-Sun) we're going to party like only skydivers can! Oh... and jump a lot ;).

We're getting a SkyVan and a Twin Otter to help our PAC get you tons of air time, and some great organizers to keep you entertained and on some great jumps.

With your registration you'll get dinners and beer on Friday and Saturday nights and we're lining up some tasty grub and excellent beer, so get ready to fill your bellies!

Check out www.skydanceskydiving.net for more info, and I'll add anything here as it gets finalized. Hope to see another great turnout, it's always fun to see old friends and new!!!

Blue skies,
Morrigan
~I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter~

I'll be the first to add my name to the list... already have my ticket!

NWFlyer
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Uh-oh. I see another magic carpet ride straight to hell out of the Skyvan in my near future. :S

Does that mean you should be on the list?:P

johnsw71
NWFlyer
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Yes. I'm going to be missing my mother's 70th birthday to be there. I'm going to need LOTS to drink to appease the guilt...:S

Uh-oh. I see another magic carpet ride straight to hell out of the Skyvan in my near future. :S

Does that mean you should be on the list?:P

johnsw71
NWFlyer

I know we're looking around. One of the problems with getting a chopper is the fact that it's kind of fire season, and sometimes local guys provide support for the fire copters. So I'll check in with Neal and see if he's had any luck tracking someone down. We'll do our best! :)

~I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter~

Hey folks-

Trying to get some 50-60 ways together for Friday of the boogie! If you're interested contact me through here or directly at [email protected]. Aiming for 5 jumps for the day at minimum, with a consistent group of jumpers willing to dedicate themselves to completing the jump.

Roger Ponce will be organizing at the Boogie this year, as well as Kaleidoscope and Groovalicious, possibly a few more great freefly and RW folks(we'll let you know when we do).

Sounds like they're planning another fun one this year, so come on out and play!

See ya there!
Collin

ya, Iwan...hurts huh? I'll be there too. Hopefully I'll be able to hold on to my beer chugging title against Ballsac. Well actually, since he is married and doesn't skydive anymore he probably can't drink anymore either.

ha! tell that 4 to get his ass to the boogie!
Losers make excuses, Winners make it happen
God is Good
Beer is Great
Swoopers are crazy.

Great news....DOB has signed up to help organize the Big-Way day Friday the 22nd. Look for details of registration and costs in the next couple of days.

4, hopefully 5 or 6 jumps if people are interested, from 15K from a SkyVan/Otter/Pac formation!