peregrinerose

Pelt Head Boogie!! July 13-15

If anyone is flying in and needs a ride from an airport, let me know, I am willing to help coordinate rides. I live near Harrisburg International and would be willing to pick up anyone there depending on flight times.

I also have a 2 person tent, air mattress, and sleeping bags that I'm willing to loan to the first asker.

And there are at least 6-7 ladies in the pudding wrestling match... Kevin, don't get so distracted by finding an appropriate sock that you forget the wrestling set-up :P

Do or do not, there is no try -Yoda

No worries Jen! It's under control and I might have just located the perfect pudding pen ;) It's nice and soft and has good high walls so nobody falls out and gets disqualified. This is what I decided so far and what we need.....

First, we will need jello shots for the competitors so someone needs to agree to making some up. Nice and strong! Each lady will have to consume one scrumptious jello shot before taking the ring, unless of course they have a moral objection and therefore we will provide a Disney character dixie cup filled with Juicy Juice.

Second, we are going to need some celebrity judges for this competition....maybe the Alpha Pelt will grace us with that honor :P and we will need one or two more. Send ideas/nominations to me.

Third, we will need a lifeguard, so we can ensure no lady gets out of control and tries to drown another competitor in chocolate :P I might volunteer for this position but I am open to nominations as well. If you have had lifeguarding experience and would like to participate let me know.

That is all that I can think of for now but keep a look out for any more updates. A complete set of rules will also be posted very soon B|

You all don't know what you are in for!! :ph34r:
FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20

Well, Selena had talked about making Jello shots anyway, so that may already be covered. Plus we'll all be a bit happy (hopefully!) after judging all the cabana drinks ;)

I nominate Kyle for lifeguard... he has experience in the field. I doubt any of the ladies would have much problem getting mouth to mouth from him either, should the need arise.

I nominate Kyle for lifeguard... he has experience in the field. I doubt any of the ladies would have much problem getting mouth to mouth from him either, should the need arise.

It is settled then unless Princess has any objections! B|
FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20

Well I could just cut to the chase and use Sailor Jerry Spiced Run at 92 proof it should do the trick. OK that could be my food item for Cinco De Mayo Pot Luck. I promise that I will save you some for after you are done with your night jumps that night.

Jen you should print the photos of me at the last Cabana Boy Contest. Since then I have lost 20 pounds and plan to give all these young ones a run for their money. Will ther be a pelthead cabana boy entry? Rumor has it Spence will be here and he and Shaky dog will be performing an act that Ringling Bros. might bid on.

J.R.

Jen you should print the photos of me at the last Cabana Boy Contest. Since then I have lost 20 pounds and plan to give all these young ones a run for their money. Will ther be a pelthead cabana boy entry? Rumor has it Spence will be here and he and Shaky dog will be performing an act that Ringling Bros. might bid on.

J.R.

Get video! :D:D
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

I've already got my suit...

Safety is #1 in pudding wrestling!

My CPR cert is out of date but I sill won't mind giving mouth to mouth if necessary; just another friendly service that I offer.
--- and give them wings so they may fly free forever

DiverDriver in Training

Ok, JR, here's the picture. I can definitely vouch for the 20 lbs you lost... you and Doc Larry will kick serious ass at the contest this year if you both enter, you both look great!.... you may both even beat Dusty :)
Edited to add... WARNING THE PANTS IN THIS PHOTO MAY NOT BE SAFE FOR WORK :P:)

Rules are in the works for the Pelt Head pudding championship and are being fine tuned at the moment. They will be posted by next week after the committee has a chance to review them!

We will need a referee....any nomination?? B|

FALLATIO #13
PELT HEAD #20

I nominate Doc Larry...

He'll bear hug the hell out of anyone who attempts to try anthing stupid!

My lifesaving services fall outside of referee jusisdiction though ;)

--- and give them wings so they may fly free forever

DiverDriver in Training

Ok so you saw the area where Cabana Boy and the Pudding Events will take place. I am working on getting the prizes in place for Cabana Boy. What are the prizes for your event?

History was made the first ever Night Pelt Head jump on 5/5/07.

And as far as Jello shots go the Coconut Rum is still the favorite. The ones I made for 5/5 were OK but not my best. Will try one or two others before the big event. Are you willing to taste test?

Sad news guys. I can't make it anymore. :( I guess I can read a calendar (after a bit of trying), but the person scheduling the softball tournament I have to go work at can't. They moved it this year. To this weekend. It's supposed to be the weekend immediately AFTER the 4th of July. :|

I'm really bummed. :(

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

It's a family thing. I made a commitment, and it's really important to me. I can't get sick.

My mom's brother died of leukemia 26 or so years ago. When he was sick they started a softball tournament to raise money for his treatment. So now it's a Memorial softball tournament and we donate the money to someone in the community who is in need of it. My cousin took over the running of it 3 years ago, when my aunt decided to stop doing it after the 25th year. I'm the treasurer now and that weekend involves a lot of work.

Sooooo, if it was ANYTHING else I would plan on getting sick. But I can't miss it. Just bummed the 2 events have to be on the same weekend. :(

But hopefully I can make it up there some other time and for the boogie next year. You guys totally rock. B|

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

That's sounds like a great way to remember your uncle! Very impressive that it's been going on for so long, too. I can definitely understand not being sick for it (watch you get the flu that weekend for real now that I've said that, eh? :S)

We'll have to dedicate a pudding wrestling match to you :)