popsjumper

Skydive the Farm Anniversary Boogie April 13-15

Ok so seriously we need to reschedule this.

I mean be realistic people. I'd love to be jumping this weekend, but doesn't appear it's possible.

So how about some rain dates, push it back to 20th-22nd. Same party, same place, except jumping our asses off!!!!

What do you say HANS!!!!!????
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Ok so seriously we need to reschedule this.

I mean be realistic people. I'd love to be jumping this weekend, but doesn't appear it's possible.

So how about some rain dates, push it back to 20th-22nd. Same party, same place, except jumping our asses off!!!!

What do you say HANS!!!!!????

I might could make that one.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Sorry, dude.
We couldn't hold off. We're jumpin' our asses off as of 9am this morning.

Wish you were here. Some comedy relief would be appreciated.
:D:P
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Sorry, dude.
We couldn't hold off. We're jumpin' our asses off as of 9am this morning.

Wish you were here. Some comedy relief would be appreciated.
:D:P

Just cause nobody else is saying it. I mean 100% chance of ranin saturday, all day. Then sunday is supposed to have gusts to 45!!! It's a bit breezy here where I'm at today so I wonder what the winds are there. Maybe you were jumping, but are you now??

Anyway, just though a reschedule would be nice. I honestly don't understand why boogies dont' have rain out dates anyway. I say if you have a 3 day boogie and 2 days are blown then you don't have a boogie.
It really doesn't matter because I'll probably be at the farm next weekend, good weather permitting.

I actually shouldn't be jumping at all since right now I have no medical insurance. I don't know where the frig my cobra packet is. I'm pretty sure they have x amount of days to send me that shiznit!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

It's probably just as well for me too. I wanted to jump, but the weather looks shitty all weekend, then sunny on Monday! >:(

Oh well, guess I better get cracking on my income taxes... they're due tomorrow at midnight, right??? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Oh well, guess I better get cracking on my income taxes... they're due tomorrow at midnight, right??? :D

Actually you have until the 17th of April this year since the 15th is on a Sunday and the 16th is Emancipation Day.
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Come on people we need some more of you red necks up here from this :)http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2748119;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread
Never give the gates up and always trust your rears!

4:10pm and still jumping.

fuckers!!!!!!

buncha fucknuggets if you ask me... :D And here I sit without a babysitter to watch my kid. [:/] And if you offer, just know I don't trust ANY skydiver with my kid. :| :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

fuckers!!!!!!

5.08 still jumping on jump 6 maybe get a pond swoop sunset load. Skydive radio guys are here wanting a good game of poker tonight
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

fuckers!!!!!!

5.08 still jumping on jump 6 maybe get a pond swoop sunset load. Skydive radio guys are here wanting a good game of poker tonight

Tonight AND tomorrow??

i got the fucking bubble. Cory got 3rd hans and jello split 1st Big game is tomorrow night 2 table game
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

i got the fucking bubble. Cory got 3rd hans and jello split 1st Big game is tomorrow night 2 table game

You poor bastard. And YOU said you were gonna show Cory how to play poker... :D

I did, i just got a load of chips in front of me and played like an idiot. like normal

I'm like that too. I couldn't count the number of times I was 1st, 2nd or 3rd in chips, then get stupid and finish out of the money.

It really doesn't matter because I'll probably be at the farm next weekend, good weather permitting.

Well, I was at the Farm most of the day Friday and Saturday and YOU were nowhere to be seen. Got 5 jumps and it only cost me 65 bucks. Where were you, hiding in the shadows again?? You're such a liar, you're NEVER at the Farm!! :D:D:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091