popsjumper

Skydive the Farm Anniversary Boogie April 13-15

ok so where are all the pics? or was everyone so wrecked they could not operate a camera?

hey we have the pics in our head. cory 2nd place:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I showed up on Friday for the beautiful weather, got 5 awesome jumps in! Including a cross-country where I saw the most wicked fight for one LUCKY jumper to save his freakin life... BODY POSITION AT PULL IS SO FREAKIN IMPORTANT PEOPLE!!!

I left somewhere in the middle of the night between Fri and Sat... if I'd of only knew it was going to be jumpable all day Saturday... [:/]

Just goes to show you... OPTIMISM is stronger than Meteoroligst's weather PREDICTIONS!

Thanks Hans!!! As always-had a great time!
"I hear and forget. I see and remember. I do and understand" --Confucious

#1586 Abollada Rodriguez;Team Licious c/o Lauralicious: JesSkeLicious:P

No Andy copeland did..100th 1st muff bros jumper. And, his 1st shag in an american camper...lol
The weather really sucked...Hans wil be doing a similar boogie i believe when the skyfest tour hits there.. A reschedule of the anniversary boogie so all you cheapo bastards can still benefir from him

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

It really doesn't matter because I'll probably be at the farm next weekend, good weather permitting.

Well, I was at the Farm most of the day Friday and Saturday and YOU were nowhere to be seen. Got 5 jumps and it only cost me 65 bucks. Where were you, hiding in the shadows again?? You're such a liar, you're NEVER at the Farm!! :D:D:P

I have a new job, no time off yet, so couldn't come friday. I don't believe jumping was happening on Saturday, if so WOW. Oh and I had a Playoff Thrasher game to go to anyway.
I know you just miss me and that's ok. I'll let you touch me next time you see me ;)
Skymama's #2 stalker -

No Andy copeland did..100th 1st muff bros jumper. And, his 1st shag in an american camper...lol

So.... who was the unlucky girl? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

So.... who was the unlucky girl? :D

Can't say, he's working on his next one as we type.
May have another anniversary boogie in may/june due to bad weather all week-end. Should of come out Billy, it's always nice taking your money at the poker table

Should of come out Billy, it's always nice taking your money at the poker table

You might have knocked me out last time, but you didn't take my money. I broke even, man is your memory going to hell or what? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

He consumated before the wedding? :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Even though the weather sucked, we had a fun time hanging out with everyone. What a great DZ.

Shrek - you're the luckiest poker player ever. I'll get you back at our boogie in July. B|

-Cory

Didn't you say that at thomaston.