popsjumper

Skydive the Farm Anniversary Boogie April 13-15

you have a video of you fucking man you been hanging out with jello

I really wish you would learn to use punctuation. I don't even want to say what I thought that meant at first!

He is too busy post whoring to check his punctuation.[:/]
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

you have a video of you fucking. man, you been hanging out with jello?

I really wish you would learn to use punctuation. I don't even want to say what I thought that meant at first!

:)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hey Tanya TYVM for the beanie. It is in the camper, i will be hanging it next to shrek. Ty again.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Clay is just a cheap bastard i knew that. I have to beg for the money for his beer..lol
At least your there to help with his cheapness:D

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Let me see if Cora is up for a trip to make up for us not trekking to Dublin this year...can't promise anything, but maybe she'll be up for a quick adventure.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Let me see if Cora is up for a trip to make up for us not trekking to Dublin this year...can't promise anything, but maybe she'll be up for a quick adventure.

Quick adventure my lad o ahhh. Sorry just seen pirates of the carrinean 2 good movie.
Anyway, just get your bald ass there. I hear jello jay will be making is 6 monthly 1 jump.:D

Ok, back to the boogie. Skydive radio stump and cory will be coming. Cory thinks no one one the east coast can beat him at poker. I think we can get a 2 table tournament saturday night. If you are interested add your name. Will be a good game i know of 9 already that want in..Lets show these omaha girls how it is done.

skinny
hans
jello maybe
andy
pikey
simply
blaine
cory
stump
goofy ben
goofy jumper

Add your self if interested. Will be a great game. We should get cory to bring some T shirts down with him.

Haha...i never said that. But, if the east coast players play as shitty as you, it should be easy $. B|

We'll bring a couple of items to donate to the top 2 or 3 finishers.

-cory

Man you talk funny...You have some lucky cards tonight boy. Live games are where the good players hang out. I will throw out a jump ticket that i finish better in the game than you:P

You've got a deal.

I just thought your jumps are free anyways. But i will still kick your ass..The force will be with me.

I've been trying to recruit Puddin' Rasslers and Shrek is recruiting poker players...why is HE having so much more success?

Come on Brandy. Step up to the mat! I'll match you up with Andy_C.

Poker Stars:
skinny
hans
jello maybe
andy_C
pikey
simplyputsi
blaine
cory
stump
goofy ben
goofyjumper
popsjumper
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Ok, back to the boogie. Skydive radio stump and cory will be coming. Cory thinks no one one the east coast can beat him at poker. I think we can get a 2 table tournament saturday night. If you are interested add your name. Will be a good game i know of 9 already that want in..Lets show these omaha girls how it is done.

skinny
hans
jello maybe
andy
pikey
simply
blaine
cory
stump
goofy ben
goofy jumper

Add your self if interested. Will be a great game. We should get cory to bring some T shirts down with him.

Dude!!!!!! I seriously don't remember signing up for this. Was I drunk? Me thinks not. I may try to take your money again, it just depends. ;)
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I've been trying to recruit Puddin' Rasslers and Shrek is recruiting poker players...why is HE having so much more success?

Poker Stars:
skinny
hans
jello maybe
andy_C
pikey
simplyputsi
blaine
cory
stump
goofy ben
goofyjumper
popsjumper

You are on crack Andy:P
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Poker Stars:
skinny
hans
jello maybe
andy_C
pikey
simplyputsi
blaine
cory
stump
goofy ben
goofyjumper
popsjumper
billyvance

I can play if I get to stay late. Maybe this time I'll do better than just finish in the money like last time... :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

New Smoking Policy: The next person I catch throwing your nasty ass cigarette butts on my property......I am going to start throwing my nasty ass trash in your car! Try me.

And this right here is why I don't smoke... :D:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

the weather better warm up man its cold up here. the chinese git has 40 tandems booked for tomorrow i hope his video guys get up....brrrrr