PsychoBob

B17 Beach jump 3/03/2007 Destin, FL.

Oh, and if anone on load one wants to, I can get you set up to use a credit card and be pre registered. Of, course, if something happens (weather or aircraft related) and the plane doesn't fly-you don't get charged.

Can I use an American Express Card when we get there or do I need to arrange that in advance?

Anyone doing video of this jump,.

I'll be doing video...and compiling as much footage as I can to put together a DVD of the whole day! Please let me know what ideas you may have for the video! Also....those coming in from out of town, I can accommodate a few at my home Fri-Sun if you need a place to stay! I'm about 40 min from the Destin jump and 40 min from Emerald Coast where we will jump on Sun! Just let me know!B|

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Don't worry you'll fit. There is a catwalk that runs through the middle of the bombbay. We'll probably have 2 jumpers on either side of the bombay and drop straight down.

Just to give an idea of how roomie it's gonna be check out some pics AIR DOUG's posted from past B17 jumps
http://airdoug.home.mindspring.com/wffc/b17jump.htm
AND
http://airdoug.home.mindspring.com/wffc/index.htm

If we have to, we'll sacrifice Bolas to the weather gods-he'll probably leap into the volcano willingly. After a 11 hour drive with me, I expect that he'll arrive in Florida with permanant phycosis, untreatable depression, and a 3 pack a day habit.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Just a reminder, we are all meeting at the FBO (Miracle Strip Aviation) Destin Airport at 2:30pm on Saturday Mar.3. Be suited up and ready for a 3:00pm departure.

Hushpuppy, Bolas, Shane and myself will be at the FBO around 1:30pm if anyone wants to show up earlier.

I have maps printed out of the landing area and we will have a van there to pick everyone up and take them back to the airport (About 10 minutes)

Make sure you bring your water gear.

In the event we get rained out on Saturday we will have a group discussion about trying to fly the load first thing Sunday morning. Not sure if that will work for those coming from out of town but we'll just hope that everything goes well on Sat.

Look forward to seeing everyone and having the jump of a lifetime!:)
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Just checked the forcast and it is looking very good! Mostly sunny, mid 60's, not too much wind........It's gona be FUN!B| Too bad the big green ogre can't make it!:P

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Too bad the big green ogre can't make it!

If we promised him some piccally or some of that other nasty shit he eats he might show up.:ph34r:
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Well, the countdown starts-I'll be in NC in a few hours to pick up Bolas and head South. The foundation called to let me know that they've sent out a press release on the jump to the local media. There may be cameras around so don't pick your nose under canopy:)
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Thanks to all the Atlanta people who came out to see 2fat2fly and I. I'd like to thank each of them individually.

Lauraliscious

:P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I think when everyone else found out that both of you were wearing matching thongs, boas and highheels they decided to stay home.:D:ph34r:

Hey the weather looks great. Storms blew through last night and it is clearing up nicely. Expect clear skies tomorrow with high's in the 60's. Probably have an east wind which is perfect for a beach jump.

SWEEEEETTTT!!!!!!!:)