PsychoBob

B17 Beach jump 3/03/2007 Destin, FL.

Jumps in Destin on Saturday and Florabama on Sunday?

For Destin, all we would need would be a 182 (or 185) :) to take us to 2500-3000 feet. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Jumps in Destin on Saturday and Florabama on Sunday?

For Destin, all we would need would be a 182 (or 185) :) to take us to 2500-3000 feet. :)

No bring back the king air better altitude
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

***The minimum load for load 2 is only 8 jumpers

Then we only need 7 more jumpers to make 2 loads.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I think you should be a good husband and buy Brandy a slot and then buy yourself a slot shoot video for her. A really good husband would do that you know.:D:D
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I think you should be a good husband and buy Brandy a slot and then buy yourself a slot shoot video for her. A really good husband would do that you know.:D:D

With brandys luck she will smash her head on the exit doors and as for me..My belly may get stuck. wouldn't want to land with that plane:D

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

***My belly may get stuck.

We were worried about that with Hushpuppy but I told Shane just to grease up his belly and throw a chicken wing out the door and he'd go out with no problem.:P:D

We were worried about that with Hushpuppy but I told Shane just to grease up his belly and throw a chicken wing out the door and he'd go out with no problem.:P:D

That is sooooo wron...........whatever:P

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

The list of jumpers so far. ** means they have paid their deposit.

1st Load

PsychoBob **
Hushpuppy **
2fat2fly **
Irrigator **
Ashley **
gitRdone **
Dan Flynn **
Chunk **
Lisa **
Jose Santiago**

First load is full. Starting list for 2nd load.

eek
Bolas :)

Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

That is sooooo wron...........whatever:P

LMAO!!!! I love you guys. :$:)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I just PMed PsychoBob... need to grab my B license real qk before I throw my name in the hat but I wanna do this real bad

Just use my name and license if you have to:D

I've change the load because Chunk may not be able to make it due to militray obligations.

The list of jumpers so far. ** means they have paid their deposit.

1st Load

PsychoBob **
Hushpuppy **
2fat2fly **
Irrigator **
Ashley **
gitRdone **
eek **
Dan Flynn **
Jose Santiago**
Bolas

First load is full. Starting list for 2nd load.

Chunk **
Lisa **

***Just use my name and license if you have to

Just make sure reek of alcohol and you talk like a Cockney taxidriver and you'll get away with it no problem! :PB|:D

Don't worry you'll fit. There is a catwalk that runs through the middle of the bombbay. We'll probably have 2 jumpers on either side of the bombay and drop straight down.

Here's a picture of Noriega Point where we will be landing. It is the point on the west (far left) end of the island just past the condos.

Also Sunday we'll be jumping at ECSC (Emerald Coast Skydiving Center) and will probably make a beach jump or 2 into the Florabama for Bushwackers and beer.

How far from Deland is this place? My Florida geography really sucks...

It is sooo tempting, it is the first weekend of my spring break.

When is the deadline to register by?
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

***Sounds great, is the Saturday jump still planned for 3 or 4pm? We will be driving up from Orlando... How far from Destin is ECSC???

I'm still planning on 3 or 4PM to give every plenty of time to drive and not be rushed. Plus the afternoon is usually best for beach jumps.

ECSC is about 20 miles west of Pensacola in Elebrta, AL. (about a 1.5 hour drive.)

***How far from Deland is this place? My Florida geography really sucks...

It's in Destin, FL. (between Ft. Walton and Panama City) about a 6 hour drive from Deland.

As far as a deadline goes, we are trying to get up a second load but I can't promise anything. We still have over a month to go and hopefully we will get enough to sign up and ecveryone will show.

Come on over if you can.:)